Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kali Sensual Reiki

TS Lady who is couple friendly?

15 posts in this topic

Please send me a PM I am having trouble helping two of my friends (a couple)  Male/Female find a TS provider. If anyone can give me some help or if some of you lovely TS ladies that are open minded enough to meet with my very clean, private, under the raider, friends for a hour or two visit. If you could please either reply through email, call by phone or send me a PM. 

Also, if any of you clients can make a good recommendation to help my friends out? That would be greatly appreciated too. 

All my contact info is on my profile page! 

Had absolutely no luck last night PM ladies on my own. No this is not a joke. 

I don't know if she is couple friendly, but Taryn is really a great TS lady, and quite pretty.  She is really down to earth and legitimate.  She is in Loveland, but might do an outcall for the right price.

15 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I don't know if she is couple friendly, but Taryn is really a great TS lady, and quite pretty.  She is really down to earth and legitimate.  She is in Loveland, but might do an outcall for the right price.

Ditto!  Image result for thumbs up emoji

Also note that TS Zyra Rose advertises as being available to couples.  Have not met her and cannot vouch, but she sure is good looking.

Also, longtime TS gal, Jessie Dubai advertises as friendly to couples.  Again, have not met her.

Edited by BadBoy

Tayra never responded to my PM and I sent it 2days ago. Even if my friends are unable to meet with a lady this visit? I know they will be back again in December. I appreciate all your efforts to respond back to me BB and Pfunk.  Just don’t know if maybe TS ladies feel Kind of sketchy talking to me? Hell money is money?! I am in the same biz as them too...I am open minded and so are the majority of all my friends in life. So, honestly I don’t get what the hang up is with being with a couple? All the focus would be on the husband anyway. Wishing a lady would be willing to write back and explain? Is Madison Proudmore not around anymore? 

1) Some TS providers are bottom only.

2) Some TS providers don’t interact with females.

These are a few reasons some TS providers might not be interested. Like many providers, they fail to respond, instead of politely declining, when not interested.

3 hours ago, Milos Vesely said:

This "chick" seems to be legit, although perhaps a tad rough, seen "her" advertising for many yrs on Backpage and reviewed (mixed reviews) on TER.    Never got a chance to sample but would appreciate a review.

https://trans.eros.com/colorado/files/747906.htm

Wow she is gorgeous

On 10/23/2018 at 9:49 PM, Bit Banger said:

1) Some TS providers are bottom only.

2) Some TS providers don’t interact with females.

These are a few reasons some TS providers might not be interested. Like many providers, they fail to respond, instead of politely declining, when not interested.

Bit that's the truth! There is not much in the way of professionalism, they used to have a TS provider long ago but she is gone.   If I get an email I always reply! Unless it goes to my spam file or something. Then again I am always checking my spam file too now.:DI am pretty sure my lady friend just wishes to be a voyeur. She is a wonderful friend of mine I have been friends with them for many years 20+ They are clean and safe. Just have high profile jobs and that's about all I can say.Just crazy you would think the lure of money would be inviting?! 

On 10/23/2018 at 7:17 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Tayra never responded to my PM and I sent it 2days ago. Even if my friends are unable to meet with a lady this visit? I know they will be back again in December. I appreciate all your efforts to respond back to me BB and Pfunk.  Just don’t know if maybe TS ladies feel Kind of sketchy talking to me? Hell money is money?! I am in the same biz as them too...I am open minded and so are the majority of all my friends in life. So, honestly I don’t get what the hang up is with being with a couple? All the focus would be on the husband anyway. Wishing a lady would be willing to write back and explain? Is Madison Proudmore not around anymore? 

I suspect Taryn may not be currently working. I don't find any ads posted recently. 

Eros.com has several current ads for local T-girls. You might try there.

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

I suspect Taryn may not be currently working. I don't find any ads posted recently. 

Eros.com has several current ads for local T-girls. You might try there.

Thank you Pfunk I sent my friends a text message last night with the link.  When they find a great lady? I will share the name with you all. 😁😁

22 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

When they find a great lady? I will share the name with you all. 😁😁

Sense you are the OP this would fall under ---> No Shilling in the forum: As in Posting an unsolicited endorsement for a Lady. You can only post this type of information if another member has asked for it.

The experience could however be noted within a review.

Madison Proudmoore has retired.  Don't think she would have entertained couples anyway.  Nice gal, miss her.

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Sense you are the OP this would fall under ---> No Shilling in the forum: As in Posting an unsolicited endorsement for a Lady. You can only post this type of information if another member has asked for it.

The experience could however be noted within a review.

Very true on not wanting to share a name on the  forum. however I will hit the boys up privately through PM (I should have stated that earlier) oops forgive me on that one! Wishing I remembered the name of their regular lady from my friends. Not that it matters much now... lol moving forward ☺️☺️ Life is beautiful with an open mind! 🤩🤩

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Madison Proudmoore has retired.  Don't think she would have entertained couples anyway.  Nice gal, miss her.

She did do a two girl special in the past with Bella Marie/ Sweet Satine a year or so ago. I did meet her and she was a total sweetheart! Spent some time over at my place visiting! She was on top of her game and pertispated on the board too. Great lady!!! That’s too bad. I am sure she has her reasons.