E.J.England

Nuru Oil Or Sub?

15 posts in this topic

Was wondering if any other girls actually order the real Nuru Oil? If you prefer to use something else?

Clients have you ever had a real Nuru?

Have you had a massage with regular oil?

Which do you prefer?

I know clients in the past have asked if I had the real Nuru... And some girls tell me they rather not use that particular oil.

I myself like the real Nuru Oil there is nothing else like that experience.

Never had a real nuru. But, as long as there's plenty of b2b, not too concerned re: oil being used, as long as there is enough being used to get really slippery.

NCG above has the right idea!  4 years ago while working in Miami for 7 months I was lucky to find a girl who gave the best nuru ever and she used the real Nuru Oil.  It was awesome, b2b to die for along with the extra activities and the clean up shower at the end!  Have been back to Miami since but she had moved back to Brazil.  Have not been able to find a Denver girl that comes even close to the one in Miami.

I for one think the real Nuru Oil is the best!

BR

I’ve been trying to find a provider who uses the real nuru oil may have to check out E J England a few advertise real nuru but use oil it’s OK but I would really like to try the real nuru oil

What ever you use, don't use baby oil.  It clogs pores and causes skin problems, especially in men. I had to quit seeing a gal because of the problems caused by baby oil.

1 hour ago, inkspot said:

What ever you use, don't use baby oil.  It clogs pores and causes skin problems, especially in men. I had to quit seeing a gal because of the problems caused by baby oil.

Yikes....That couldn't have been good....😭😭

4 hours ago, Studman said:

I’ve been trying to find a provider who uses the real nuru oil may have to check out E J England a few advertise real nuru but use oil it’s OK but I would really like to try the real nuru oil

I promise once you had The real Deal you will never Go back...😜

5 hours ago, Bob Richards said:

NCG above has the right idea!  4 years ago while working in Miami for 7 months I was lucky to find a girl who gave the best nuru ever and she used the real Nuru Oil.  It was awesome, b2b to die for along with the extra activities and the clean up shower at the end!  Have been back to Miami since but she had moved back to Brazil.  Have not been able to find a Denver girl that comes even close to the one in Miami.

I for one think the real Nuru Oil is the best!

BR

Yes I totally agree! A total turn on for me and my eager participants...

OK, so I gotta ask: what's the difference?  I have a few "Nuru" massages, that were essentially lubed up B2B wonderful experiences.  What does Nuru oil add to the experience?

20 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

OK, so I gotta ask: what's the difference?  I have a few "Nuru" massages, that were essentially lubed up B2B wonderful experiences.  What does Nuru oil add to the experience?

You would have to actually feel The Nuru Oil to know the difference. Its made for each person to be able to slide up and down each other no matter the size or form. Also works in a tub full of water.

I just booked my fbsm friend for a massage because I needed some TLC...she was awesome, and I've made some friends recently who are fbsm, and I'm all intrigued by this part of the industry now. The oil sounds incredible. I dont know anyone who uses it either. 

The real Nuru gel or liquid is made from seaweed extract. Have had a session with the real stuff. Slickest, sexiest experience. 

7 hours ago, geecue2 said:

The real Nuru gel or liquid is made from seaweed extract. Have had a session with the real stuff. Slickest, sexiest experience. 

Thank you...

My thing is how can one offer a client a NURU and don't actually use the Real NURU oil? Kinda false advertising!!

Just based on the questions being asked you can tell that most people do not know the difference.  Geeque2 had the right answer.  I was interested in this a few years ago and could find no one in Colorado who offered real NURU massage.  

However I have had baby oil. Coconut oil. Avacado oil and the end result of seeing a beautiful woman covered head to toe in oil is one sexy sexy sight to behold.  ☺

Real Nuru isn’t an oil.  It’s more of a thin gel that is thin.

I first experienced it by a massage lady in Boulder many, many years ago...maybe 20 years ago. Talk about fun. She slid and glided her body all over me.

There used to be a couple ladies here in Denver about 6-7 years ago that I would watch them make the Nuru gel.

They would take the powder, add water and microwave the Nuru. We would take a shower together, then go into the room where an inflatable mattress was and then the fun would start.

Another lady offered Nuru, butnher attitude sucked big time.  She is no longer around.

If a lady says she offers Nuru and only uses oil, it is bait and switch.

14 hours ago, Warm Tongue said:

Just based on the questions being asked you can tell that most people do not know the difference.  Geeque2 had the right answer.  I was interested in this a few years ago and could find no one in Colorado who offered real NURU massage.  

However I have had baby oil. Coconut oil. Avacado oil and the end result of seeing a beautiful woman covered head to toe in oil is one sexy sexy sight to behold.  ☺

There was one lady out by cherry creek reservoir a few years ago (when I first started hobbying) that posted on backpage bodyrubs that did true nuru. I don't remember her name or any details but I do remember the few reviews she had on another site said she was cold and not very friendly (to me she was just highly professional and no fs). Amazing experience though, I never new just how good and deep of a massage you could get from anything other then just ones hands... If done right it's something you wouldn't forget very easy

1 hour ago, Strange_Ice said:

There was one lady out by cherry creek reservoir a few years ago (when I first started hobbying) that posted on backpage bodyrubs that did true nuru. I don't remember her name or any details but I do remember the few reviews she had on another site said she was cold and not very friendly (to me she was just highly professional and no fs). Amazing experience though, I never new just how good and deep of a massage you could get from anything other then just ones hands... If done right it's something you wouldn't forget very easy

I know exactly who you are taking about.

She was about as cold and impersonable as a person could be. And her Nuru slides weren’t any better.

She eventually moved to COS. I don’t think she is in the biz anymore....don’t  know if she is even still in COS.