Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Desperado

New Orleans

5 posts in this topic

I’ll be staying In the French Quarter for the next few days on business. No hobbying though as I’m saving my “Time and Companionship” for my favorite Denver friends when I return lol!  I havent been here in 20yrs and all the choices are a little overwhelming. I’m sure some of you have some great recommendations for things to do and places to eat.  I have a tight schedule and no car so places in the French Quarter would be ideal.  Thanks for your help!

Well you must hit up Cafe Du Monde one morning of course. I then suggest French 75 and Brennans is good. Sadly...Sammy's is no longer the real Sammy's and not really a good call anymore. Things to do? Walk down the sidewalk and listen...if you like the sounds coming out of a club\bar...go on in!

..oh...and I forgot!! You MUST try Coop's Place.....not upscale and kinda funky...but YUM!

10 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Well you must hit up Cafe Du Monde one morning of course. I then suggest French 75 and Brennans is good. Sadly...Sammy's is no longer the real Sammy's and not really a good call anymore. Things to do? Walk down the sidewalk and listen...if you like the sounds coming out of a club\bar...go on in!

Perfect!  Exactly the kind of info I was looking for.  Thanks Admiral!

Try to catch a concert at Armstrong Park always great music