jj254-1

Walked away without even knocking

21 posts in this topic

Booked a meetup the other day via text. I roll the dice often on new/unreviewd ladies. Ad looked good. Pics come up in other cities,  other names, but same number.  Looks ok to that point. Set it up and girl hardly type 5 words to give me the time and place. Weird but some folks don't like texting. Get to the spot, get the room number,  and head in. Get to the door and hear loud music, 2 female voices, 1 Male voice.  Not the party I reserved. Turned and left 

Maybe I dodged a bullet. Maybe she just thinks I'm a creepy fucker collecting room numbers. Hopefully I don't end up on a blacklist. But I'd walk away again. Curious what others think though. 

If I heard a male voice I would be gone. Period!

I sure would like to know who you were trying to visit.

Are you sure it was a male voice?????? Maybe a butch or............ I would have booked it if I had heard any other voices.  MAYBE you dodged a sting??

if you came to my door  and had that situation...id expect you to walk away. Hundo P. 

But maybe you could have phoned her and said “yo whats up with the other people i heard in your room?”??

she might have had an explanation? Idk ? I ithink you probably made the best call to leave👍

Would have left as well. At "best", she's in a group with a "manager", so good chance not real pics and maybe terrible experience. That there are a number of people MAYBE have non-hobby activities going on, don't want to be in the middle of that if things go south with hotel management.

I too will take a chance on new ladies, but, if traveling lady and no reviews, leery. Change up of names, sketch imo, and pass.

Well, to be clear the multiple names thing would have meant I would not go to begin with.  If I did I would have been on edge and probably left just like you did.  However, hotel for a traveling lady can get pretty lonely and boring - so she cranks up the tv to favorite show and turns it loud enough to hear in bathroom while putting on the finishing touches.  Presto - looking like a million bucks just in time ....... and where the hell did John go?  Probably not, and you did the smart thing.  B)

6 hours ago, jj254-1 said:

Booked a meetup the other day via text. I roll the dice often on new/unreviewd ladies. Ad looked good. Pics come up in other cities,  other names, but same number.  Looks ok to that point. Set it up and girl hardly type 5 words to give me the time and place. Weird but some folks don't like texting. Get to the spot, get the room number,  and head in. Get to the door and hear loud music, 2 female voices, 1 Male voice.  Not the party I reserved. Turned and left 

Maybe I dodged a bullet. Maybe she just thinks I'm a creepy fucker collecting room numbers. Hopefully I don't end up on a blacklist. But I'd walk away again. Curious what others think though. 

254 from my experience, a lot of girls that OVERBOOK or have a MANAGER tend to text sparingly. It takes a lot of time to text back and forth if you are busy OVERBOOKING LOL. If I was in your situation, I would have sent a text saying that I am outside of the room before knocking just to make sure I am at the correct room. If I did not get a reply or her opening the door, I would have left just like you did. In my opinion, you either had the wrong room or she was sharing a room with another girl. As far as the good old BLACKLIST LOL, well again, a PROFESSIONAL girl will be able to determine the difference between RETALIATION and B.S.

Sounds like your intuition kicked in. I would have left as well. The downside scenarios outweighed the possible upside. Maybe it was just a loud tv or a two or three for one special. Or just a early Halloween nightmare.

Best thing you could have done-walk away....Quietly

Edited by Warm Tongue

I'll be the odd man. I'd, at least, knock, and see if someone answers. Then ask for the provider, by name. It's possible she had a two friends visiting, who would leave asap.

In the past, I have experienced multiple people in the room when I arrived, all of whom left, except the provider. ;)

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

I'll be the odd man. I'd, at least, knock, and see if someone answers. Then ask for the provider, by name. It's possible she had a two friends visiting, who would leave asap.

In the past, I have experienced multiple people in the room when I arrived, all of whom left, except the provider. ;)

I love an adventurous spirit 😁

I have been given the wrong room number so many times that I think I would have  gone to the stairwell and called before leaving.  If it's the room number  where I heard voices,  I would leave. But if she corrects the room number,  the date is saved! 

I don't know why I get so many bad room numbers,  maybe because some gals travel a lot and get confused. 

8 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I have been given the wrong room number so many times that I think I would have  gone to the stairwell and called before leaving.  If it's the room number  where I heard voices,  I would leave. But if she corrects the room number,  the date is saved! 

I don't know why I get so many bad room numbers,  maybe because some gals travel a lot and get confused.

So true.... I checked out of place at 12:00 and into house at 3:00 on the same day different area.... Sometimes we are human, and make mistakes....

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Multitasking. Walking, talking, tryping, thinking about something else all at once! 😂

I probably would have gone to a stairwell in sight if possible and texted her or called her and told her the deal. I then would have watched who came out of the room and made a decision from there. Without being able to watch the room I probably would have done what you did.

If it ain't safe, it ain't fun...

men and women alike reserve the right to make choices based on what their gut is saying about being safe when dating...

if you didn't feel safe, then you did the right thing...

the stand up move would be to text the provider and let her know why you didn't feel safe seeing her that night, and let her know it's nothing personal...

do your homework, make smart choices, stay safe, hobby fun, it's that simple...

On 10/21/2018 at 1:22 PM, jj254-1 said:

Great instincts. Legitimate providers value discretion and professionalism. Even another female voice would have warranted a turn and tale. Meaning you acquired a session with a solo provider. The loud music and additional person(s) is presenting a plethora of risks. Bringing attention to the room by other residents or guests is not okay. Plus it also shows a lack of respect for others and yourself. Hopefully you reported this provider to the whisper. For reasons that I assume you can understand without further discussion in the forums. 

1 hour ago, hornyoldtoad said:

If it ain't safe, it ain't fun...

men and women alike reserve the right to make choices based on what their gut is saying about being safe when dating...

if you didn't feel safe, then you did the right thing...

the stand up move would be to text the provider and let her know why you didn't feel safe seeing her that night, and let her know it's nothing personal...

do your homework, make smart choices, stay safe, hobby fun, it's that simple...

Great response.  Feeling safe is critical and so is good communication.  Thanks for putting this into words.

2 hours ago, average1 said:

Great response.  Feeling safe is critical and so is good communication.  Thanks for putting this into words.

Anytime, this is why there is a forum. Granted breaking trend to discuss politics or what others favorites are is at points "illuminating subjects" but safety and related topics is what the forum is for. Of course with tact and taste given anyone can review the topics and comments without becoming a member. Some topics are to be discussed with the moderators, providers or other hobbyists by the direct PM option that is also provided. But topics like this are very important to the forum so other "bait and switch" like scenarios can be identified to other hobbyists and providers. It also warns these "Scammers" that there unrealistic form of deception is now public knowledge to everyone. My question is this, Why can't the person(s) who are taking more time to scam then provide just provide. It will be a lot easier and if they do not want to then go work at McDonalds. Where a high schooler can apply and get hired.