Mr.Pink

So I saw this in a ad

19 posts in this topic

"Please, no law enforcement" Yeah like the cops are going to abide by that. 🤣

as if many leos are not perfectly good clients

Those are the ones they go after first. It amazes me that a lot of ladies do not know the laws :(

We used to see a lot of those types of statements from the BP ladies.

I feel that generally these types of statements are made by ladies that are relatively new.

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

😂😂

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

True, but the ladies still have the right to see whoever they choose- some say no AA, some say no gents under the age of 40, and some say no LE.

I've been asked many times if I'm a cop. I'm always tempted to say yes just to see what happens. 

8 minutes ago, jj254-1 said:

I've been asked many times if I'm a cop. I'm always tempted to say yes just to see what happens. 

They request you bring your handcuffs and inquire about the size of the gun you carry.

18 hours ago, jj254-1 said:

I always ask if they want a pic of my badge 😂 (that I dont have )

It would really help if some ladies would respond to refrence checks so we can keep TOB safe. 🙄 I have had one in particular that never responds to me smh and another (just the other day) straight undercut me after she told me a client was safe. Litterally i checked him, after i got the ok from her, he cancels litterally right after talking to her....coincidence 🤔🤔🤔🤔 ooorrrrr

50 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I always ask if they want a pic of my badge 😂 (that I dont have )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS52Q5KTg8Rn_XiaVUVlk-

Here is my badge for anyone that needs to see it.😂😂🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Paris Nikole said:

It would really help if some ladies would respond to refrence checks so we can keep TOB safe. 🙄 I have had one in particular that never responds to me smh and another (just the other day) straight undercut me after she told me a client was safe. Litterally i checked him, after i got the ok from her, he cancels litterally right after talking to her....coincidence 🤔🤔🤔🤔 ooorrrrr

It happens to me too. Just ask for atleast 2-3 refs. Go for the one You know or feel will keep it honest..I go through the board messaging to Help avoid it. If its in My box I can use it if Shyt goes down and I DO ASK the lady afterwards if It becomes a problem and I NEVER use her again as a ref. Then I happily pass it on to a small circle ..Eventually " Get right" comes around or gets lost :) 

Shoot sometimes 2 or 3 won't help because they're not reference friendly, and you still have to ask for more. For the the guys who are newbies. It's best if you choose ladies you like from the newbie friendly, reference friendly pool, and for those of you who don't hobby often, make sure you choose a lady who doesn't have a time limit on when they'll provide a reference. Alot of guys don't understand a providers reference sharing policy. PLEASE ASK. I know it can be awkward sometimes, especially before a session, but most providers will be honest and upfront about it. I've had gentlemen want to see me who think they have good references, and I think they do too, but when it comes time to book, and verify, it's a whole different story. 

I also like "no ghetto, no spanish"...if you don't want those clients, don't host in the ghetto. 🙄

Shoot, for the last 30 yrs, I have picked up street hookers (and gotten arrested several times in the process), and later used the uncensored TOB, P411, and reputable agencies like Club 69, to make this hobby safe for me.   Now, all that is shot to hell.  What is a trick to do?  I hate to imagine the alternatives.

Newbie friendly who is reference friendly and always wishing to be regular  with coffee too.  :lol:

On 10/21/2018 at 9:33 AM, Mr.Pink said:

"Please, no law enforcement" Yeah like the cops are going to abide by that. 🤣

Remember, all you have to do is ask if they are LE and they MUST tell you.  I laugh everytime I hear that one.

3 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

Remember, all you have to do is ask if they are LE and they MUST tell you.  I laugh everytime I hear that one.

I agree, it is absolutely hilarious to me at least when a hobbyist does this:

HIM: Good (whatever time of day), are you available?

ME: I am, are you desiring incall or an outcall appointment?

HIM: Are you GFE? Rates?

ME: I apologize but other that giving you a generalized location , I require that each potential client is screened. My incall is my affluent upscale private residence. Hopefully you have read my detailed description, reviews, and/or forum stats. They can provide details that may satisfy, answers some delicate questions you may have until you are screened.

HIM: I am not a cop, I have seen this provider (Always picks NO OFFENSE a provider with 80 reviews).