oldertruckguy-9225

Can I take a Muligan?

23 posts in this topic

Monday the 15th I wrote a bone head post about  "How Long do You Wait Before Moving On" The post was written out of frustration and disappointment over a day and a half of missed texts, confusing texts and delayed conversations I was engaging  in with a young lady I wanted to see. The High School sophomore in me decided to throw a fit because things weren't going his way. Boo Hoo. You would think I would have that little fu*#er under control by now but I was horney and impatient. Anyway, as is usually the case when two adults take a deep breath, take a step back and slow down,,,, things work out.  I know that if she is worth seeing she is worth waiting on. Patience will always win the day. I apologize.

4 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Monday the 15th I wrote a bone head post about  "How Long do You Wait Before Moving On" The post was written out of frustration and disappointment over a day and a half of missed texts, confusing texts and delayed conversations I was engaging  in with a young lady I wanted to see. The High School sophomore in me decided to throw a fit because things weren't going his way. Boo Hoo. You would think I would have that little fu*#er under control by now but I was horney and impatient. Anyway, as is usually the case when two adults take a deep breath, take a step back and slow down,,,, things work out.  I know that if she is worth seeing she is worth waiting on. Patience will always win the day. I apologize.

Brother, I’d say you, like me, are full of heart. This is a crazy situation on analysis. You have come to realize that a beautiful woman  is available to you for nothing more than a few dollars. That’s an intoxicating revelation my friend. With that crazy concept, you’re still in high school. 

Now, you are no longer in high school, there is an experience you dreamed about back then that is available for the polite asking! Just ask my friend and you shall recieve, but make sure you do be patient, and by all means, behave yourself! The World is your oyster!

8 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

O my,   so many pussy  whipped men here

As if you have time to make comments in anybody else on the board while your head is still up your ass! 🙄

Mikey has trouble understanding when the grown ups talk. When he says something childish and spoiled we shouldn't get mad. It's not his fault, it's just how he was raised and he will grow up some day.

36 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Mikey has trouble understanding when the grown ups talk. When he says something childish and spoiled we shouldn't get mad. It's not his fault, it's just how he was raised and he will grow up some day.

Some mature gentleman have got it all in the bag it's all figured out and they are true gentleman. We Have to hand it to their parents because they were clearly raised right.

And then we have jerks that try to act like they got it all figured out but they're truly assholes. 

These jerk guys need something stuck straight up their ass to push their fucking reset button!

Us ladies do much more for society than they realize or appreciate, jerks need their reset button pushed quite often.

😂🤣🤣

35 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

These jerk guys need something stuck straight up their ass to push their fucking reset button!

And here I was about to ask if someone shoved a cob up his ass or if it grew there!!  And I always wondered where the damn reset button was! B)

Mikey and YoungGun have the same perspective on life.

It’s a self entitlement, all about me, you owe me, and a complete and total lack of respect for the ladies here.

They both feel that the ladies don’t deserve respect because of what they choose to do in order to make money.

That coupled with their immature attitude makes them undesirables.

Edited by ilovewomen

19 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I think he's just a troll.  Just look at the reviews he's done, they're all of women that didn't have reviews.  Also, he does use two different accounts to troll.  If you look at the posts of both accounts, he switches every few days and they never overlap.  One quits posting and the other resumes hours later.  A few days later he switches back

If it can be proved he’s using 2 separate accounts, the mods will suspend him for awhile or even ban him.

Contact the mods and detail your suspicions.

Edited by ilovewomen

5 hours ago, gr8owl said:

And here I was about to ask if someone shoved a cob up his ass or if it grew there!!  And I always wondered where the damn reset button was! B)

Remember you have to hold it in for 10 seconds for the full reset.

18 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

O my,   so many pussy  whipped men here

Damn straight !!! You got a problem with that??

love me some pussy whipped men!!!

love you guys lots

ps

like your not

Edited by Ryann

I am going to get back on topic, and say that what oldtrucker says is kind of what is being the problem lately. 

Us providers are griping because clients will contact us then ghost if you don't  get back to them quickly, and clients are griping because they aren't hearing from providers in a timely manner

Clients need to understand that we are not always at your "beck and call". We do have other engagements, mini me's to care for, errands to run, showers we take, bathroom breaks(I can't believe how many call me right when I do this), etc. You should figure that you may not hear from us anywhere from 15 min to up to at least two hours. I know that I have even had my day booked, and when I check my emails way later in the day, it is full of requests to see me, and they couldn't because well, I was busy. Figure out a time frame that you can keep open and try to plan accordingly. If a lady needs screening and you are interested in seeing her, get the ball rolling early so you two can plan to get together quicker without that in the way. If you communicate with us ladies, we are pretty amenable to situations and what you are looking for, and we do love it when you take a little time to prepare yourself for your future visit with us.

Most importantly, remember that we are human and have feelings too. We hear a lot of crap from people every day so when we are snappy...don't take offense, for all you know some guy just harassed her and she just responded to you after dealing with that. It seems to be happening a lot lately too. This does not mean we are excused from our behavior because we should know better, but two wrong don't make a right, and we are all adults so we all need to try to be better about our behavior towards each other.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 10/21/2018 at 5:38 PM, Ryann said:

Damn straight !!! You got a problem with that??

love me some pussy whipped men!!!

love you guys lots

ps

like your not

I have no problem with it I have been there and done that and enjoyed every minute of it.

I have no idea why this offended so many of these guys. I've been called a lot worse than that plenty of times.

1 minute ago, Mike940370 said:

I have no problem with it I have been there and done that and enjoyed every minute of it.

I have no idea why this offended so many of these guys. I've been called a lot worse than that plenty of times.

Really?!? You posted this " O my,   so many pussy  whipped men here " as a compliment?

You're not just a liar. You're a lying troll! :lol:

No need to guess I am without a doubt Pussy Whipped. Really what is the alternative? 

And the real Mikey is back.  I knew his nicely nice apologetic post yesterday was all bullshit.

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

Oook funk, I'm sorry you guys get your feelings hurt so easily

Edited by ilovewomen

On 10/21/2018 at 8:51 AM, BadBoy said:

I do not think he will grow up.  Peter pan syndrome here is strong. 

1 hour ago, Nina Faulkner said:

I do not think he will grow up.  Peter pan syndrome here is strong. 

I must've missed where Peter Pan was an asshole... ;)

6 hours ago, Just Another Guy said:

I must've missed where Peter Pan was an asshole... ;)

Lol.   Do you not remember how he treated Tinkerbell to get what he wanted?   He only wanted her for her fairy dust when she was clearly in love.  And then he chose Wendy.  I believe there is actually a post on one of these threads where Peter states "I usually get what I want".  The similarities are striking.  😱

Edited by Nina Faulkner

1 hour ago, Nina Faulkner said:

Lol.   Do you not remember how he treated Tinkerbell to get what he wanted?   He only wanted her for her fairy dust when she was clearly in love.  And then he chose Wendy.  I believe there is actually a post on one of these threads where Peter states "I usually get what I want".  The similarities are striking.  😱

I must admit that my recollection of Peter Pan is not as comprehensive as I'd like it to be...