YoungGun

Conflicted

42 posts in this topic

Ok, now I am really hoping he writes the negative review. Here are several reasons.

I personally think this whole thread is some kind of game being played on said lady. So let him out himself and be done with it already.

Second while I stand by my opinion on this being a joke of a thread. If we guys can not write an honest review then what is the point of them at all? I absolutely understand and agree we are all human and subject to off days, but as Audrey stated then just make arrangements for a later day/time. Seems the professional choice to keep the solid reps ladies earn. 

I for one have noticed a few fantastic ladies with a so-so or worse review that was so out of the normal that it will/has not stopped me from booking. I would rather see a rebuttal from the lady on a total out of left field review than for her to fear a bad one and be subjected to threats,extortion or any other BS. 

49 minutes ago, acmb2017 said:

Ok, now I am really hoping he writes the negative review. Here are several reasons.

I personally think this whole thread is some kind of game being played on said lady. So let him out himself and be done with it already.

Second while I stand by my opinion on this being a joke of a thread. If we guys can not write an honest review then what is the point of them at all? I absolutely understand and agree we are all human and subject to off days, but as Audrey stated then just make arrangements for a later day/time. Seems the professional choice to keep the solid reps ladies earn. 

I for one have noticed a few fantastic ladies with a so-so or worse review that was so out of the normal that it will/has not stopped me from booking. I would rather see a rebuttal from the lady on a total out of left field review than for her to fear a bad one and be subjected to threats,extortion or any other BS. 

I had a session recently where I thought I might get a so-so or negative review. It was just an obvious bad session where we both were into different things, and didn't connect. Everything was good before the session started, but once we got going it was all downhill from there. I felt horrible about it, but what can you do? It's not like you can do a make it right kind of thing. We just weren't a good fit. When I first started out, a bad review would have terrified me, but I was just like I better get my rebuttle together on this one. I guess I feel like the best you can do is be honest about the situation. I still feel bad about it. 😔

On Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 7:49 AM, BadBoy said:

So, a gal you have enjoyed time with on several occasions was in so much pain that you didn't get to pop your rocks a second time? Poor baby, I feel so sorry for you. Yes, be sure to write a scathing review so that you can cause additional pain.

Be sure to kick a puppy at some point today too, should make it a completely satisfying day for you.

Come on dude, man up!

Okay, ya had me till the kick the puppy part. That's just over the line. :angry:

8 hours ago, acmb2017 said:

ACMB I promise you, if Young Gun writes a negative review, the REBUTTAL is going to bust his chops.......................Its not hard to figure out who he's talking about LOL.......... I agree with you, its not going to stop guys from booking/going to see her but I do think its going to somewhat hurt Young Gun .........

On 10/19/2018 at 9:50 AM, YoungGun said:

Last week I saw a provider I've seen about 6 times over the last couple of years. I always thought we had a connection. Our date last week started off not too good and then went down hill. 

She told me she was just coming off her period and she was in pain. Her performance was lackluster to say the least. We didn't even get to the good stuff. She even made some comments that was a total turnoff. It was so bad, I didn't even want a second pop with her even though we always go for two or three.

I met another Lady last year and told her I've had my ups and downs in this hobby even though I do all my research before seeing a lady. She told me to always review so everyone can read my opinion. Should I review her? I know this would jeopardize our relationship because she knows who I am. 

Ladies, would you ever see someone at all if you're not feeling up to it?

Would you review her if the session was really good?

On 10/19/2018 at 9:50 AM, YoungGun said:

Last week I saw a provider I've seen about 6 times over the last couple of years. I always thought we had a connection. Our date last week started off not too good and then went down hill. 

She told me she was just coming off her period and she was in pain. Her performance was lackluster to say the least. We didn't even get to the good stuff. She even made some comments that was a total turnoff. It was so bad, I didn't even want a second pop with her even though we always go for two or three.

I met another Lady last year and told her I've had my ups and downs in this hobby even though I do all my research before seeing a lady. She told me to always review so everyone can read my opinion. Should I review her? I know this would jeopardize our relationship because she knows who I am. 

Ladies, would you ever see someone at all if you're not feeling up to it?

This is a tough one. My question is, did she repost though out the day after she had seen you or maybe even the next day? The reason why I ask is if someone is in pain, and it is actually the truth then she would have after explaining to you the onset of issues she was having especially her menstrual issues she would have not reposted later in the day or maybe even depending how bad she felt the next day. I do not think that most women experiencing pain in the reproductive areas is up for providing  a session .  

On 10/22/2018 at 8:28 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I had a session recently where I thought I might get a so-so or negative review. It was just an obvious bad session where we both were into different things, and didn't connect. Everything was good before the session started, but once we got going it was all downhill from there. I felt horrible about it, but what can you do? It's not like you can do a make it right kind of thing. We just weren't a good fit. When I first started out, a bad review would have terrified me, but I was just like I better get my rebuttle together on this one. I guess I feel like the best you can do is be honest about the situation. I still feel bad about it. 😔

I had a similar experience recently.  We had a fun season, she didn't do anything wrong, we just didn't connect the way i was expecting or really look for.   I texted her about it, let her know how i felt and left it at that.  Didn't think it was anything worth a negative review or even so-so, you just can't connect with everyone.   So while i won't be seing her again there won't be a review good or bad. 

9 hours ago, Calisurfgirl said:

This is a tough one. My question is, did she repost though out the day after she had seen you or maybe even the next day? The reason why I ask is if someone is in pain, and it is actually the truth then she would have after explaining to you the onset of issues she was having especially her menstrual issues she would have not reposted later in the day or maybe even depending how bad she felt the next day. I do not think that most women experiencing pain in the reproductive areas is up for providing  a session .  

I disagree and would guess that plenty of providers work despite pain. There are so many  who are in financial crisis; single mothers, etc. etc.  This is another example where "one size doesn't fit all."  We don't know her situation nor is it any of our business.  What we do know is the OP has had 6+ satisfying encounters with her and therefore IMO he should not post a bad review over this.  

7 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I'm curious why you even texted her and let her know that there wasn't much of a connection.  I just move onto the next one.  It's not like you're breaking up with them.

I could tell she felt something off as well,  so just wanted to let her know it wasn't her fault

On 10/22/2018 at 8:28 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I would say if the feeling was mutual, then that would be or at least should be included in the review where even if you put so-so it should still be a yes or maybe for recommend and noted that you just didn't connect with each other resulting in a less then pat experience for you but as always ymmv since others did have a good time. 

On 10/24/2018 at 0:32 PM, mountainrider33 said:

I'm curious why you even texted her and let her know that there wasn't much of a connection.  I just move onto the next one.  It's not like you're breaking up with them.

🤣🤣🤣 My thoughts exactly when I read his response. 

Young, ____, and full of cum....

Don’t review her, tell her your sorry for being insensitive and give her a tip next time you see her. If she’ll book your sorry ass.