YoungGun

Conflicted

42 posts in this topic

Last week I saw a provider I've seen about 6 times over the last couple of years. I always thought we had a connection. Our date last week started off not too good and then went down hill. 

She told me she was just coming off her period and she was in pain. Her performance was lackluster to say the least. We didn't even get to the good stuff. She even made some comments that was a total turnoff. It was so bad, I didn't even want a second pop with her even though we always go for two or three.

I met another Lady last year and told her I've had my ups and downs in this hobby even though I do all my research before seeing a lady. She told me to always review so everyone can read my opinion. Should I review her? I know this would jeopardize our relationship because she knows who I am. 

Ladies, would you ever see someone at all if you're not feeling up to it?

18 hours ago, YoungGun said:

If I'm not feeling well I know it is in my best interest to be honest and communicate with the gentlemen that we should meet on an other day. This hobby cost high dollar. It is not a professional move for a provider that sets a high standard to be less than par.

We are all human beings and we all have off days. 

YoungGun if it would make you feel better to review her then do so...

There are many ladies that will only let you go once, and you are done.  It sounds like all other five times you were able to have two to three. Wrong, you do not need to review an encounter that was not 100%.  You sound demanding.... She should not see you again, if you review her for only getting you off once....

I would suggest letting it go. You have established a nice arrangement with her if you have visited with her "6" times. In my opinion that should count for something. Actually that should count for a lot. Maybe she was a little off her game that day.  Did you consider that she said yes to seeing you because of your history together? Maybe she really did not feel well. Maybe she set an appointment because it was a client who she thought would be more understanding of her situation. 

Consider if you were getting paid by the hour and business was pretty slow.  At what level of not feeling perfect would you turn down work?  

The unfortunate reality is many of the people here do have to work when they can even if not 100%.  All part of being human and such.

Now it does sound like she was probably just on the side of shouldn't have seen you that day.  Having been in your same situation though, I handled it differently, asking if she was OK and we decided what we both wanted to do.  In my case, it was a regular I know and trusted, I had her keep the funds that day, and came back like 2 days later for extra time to make up for things.

I agree with FuriousWeasel. Because of the other 5 times you saw her and enjoyed her, I would communicate with her, and give her a chance to make things right. 

If you feel like this is something that you need to let the guys know about, then write a review and she can give her rebuttal. I personally, think you should reach out to her. Especially, because you've known her for 2 years. 

The only reason I would say review her is, you mentioned she made a comment.  What was that all about? It’s one thing for us to not feel well and be lackluster. It’s another thing  if we make comments that are not kind or demeaning. If she was being unkind, then review her!

8 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Consider if you were getting paid by the hour and business was pretty slow.  At what level of not feeling perfect would you turn down work?  

The unfortunate reality is many of the people here do have to work when they can even if not 100%.  All part of being human and such.

Now it does sound like she was probably just on the side of shouldn't have seen you that day.  Having been in your same situation though, I handled it differently, asking if she was OK and we decided what we both wanted to do.  In my case, it was a regular I know and trusted, I had her keep the funds that day, and came back like 2 days later for extra time to make up for things

I am sure you did not leave her a bad review because she was not feeling well one of the times you saw her.  After reading his other reviews, I stand by demanding and not mutual.

If she was demeaning and rude to him, write the review. If she was not feeling well, and just performed poorly, then don’t write the review.

3 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I am sure you did not leave her a bad review because she was not feeling well one of the times you saw her.  After reading his other reviews, I stand by demanding and not mutual.

Yeah something like that would never fall under bad review.  I just couldn't do that.  You can tell the difference between someone being under the weather and someone who is just a bad time...

In fact, if she reads this, I'd be very surprised if she ever saw you again.  C'mon, basic human decency dude.  Actually after this post, I'd be concerned about how many here would schedule with you!

Good reviews give us an idea of what to expect in a session.  Bad reviews are a warning to stay away.  Do you really want to cost her business by warning others to stay away when you haven’t even discussed it with her yet?  You say you thought you had a connection.  If that’s true then you should give her a chance to tell her side of the story and possibly make it right if she feels it’s warranted before doing something permanent like dropping a bad review on her out of the blue.

40 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

So, a gal you have enjoyed time with on several occasions was in so much pain that you didn't get to pop your rocks a second time? Poor baby, I feel so sorry for you. Yes, be sure to write a scathing review so that you can cause additional pain.

Be sure to kick a puppy at some point today too, should make it a completely satisfying day for you.

Come on dude, man up!

Im with BB on this, further, After reading your post and checking out the reviews you’ve written about others, I’d be surprised if you were successful in scheduling anything here ever again. Sounds like the Flaslight Ice might be a better solution. I little humility would serve you well young man.

You have seen this lady about six times, have you given her a review for the other five times? It seems pretty low to me to only give a bad review if you didn't give a positive review when things where great.

If you do leave a review, you can be honest without being negative. She was not feeling well and yet still was willing to try and give you a positive experience with two or three pops. You can mention why you booked a sixth appointment and even with her best efforts this experience didn't live up to past experienced due to her not feeling well.

Would you book with her again? If so, you can add that to the review.

I actually do not understand why you are on a forum asking. If you believe the negative review you seem to want to post on this lady is for the greater good then do it.

However if this is some dumb stunt to harass,threaten,manipulate this lady I hope she reaches out to other ladies and you are exposed. No place for that garbage in this life.

Young one or young gun..whatever your handle is. Young being appropriate word here. Let it go. And you have now exposed yourself to the board. You have successfully been pre screened for all the lovely ladies on here. They all thank you very much. You are what they call a complete douche.

YoungGun, you should probably check your backside in the mirror cause I think your youth is showing. Unless this is a four-digit provider you're talking about, way too much expectation on your part. If you were going to ding her on a review it could only be for seeing clients during that time of month when she shouldn't. But before you do, might be a good idea to say good-bye to her, cause she'll undoubtedly block your number when it comes out. 

On 10/19/2018 at 9:50 AM, YoungGun said:

Last week I saw a provider I've seen about 6 times over the last couple of years. I always thought we had a connection. Our date last week started off not too good and then went down hill. 

She told me she was just coming off her period and she was in pain. Her performance was lackluster to say the least. We didn't even get to the good stuff. She even made some comments that was a total turnoff. It was so bad, I didn't even want a second pop with her even though we always go for two or three.

I met another Lady last year and told her I've had my ups and downs in this hobby even though I do all my research before seeing a lady. She told me to always review so everyone can read my opinion. Should I review her? I know this would jeopardize our relationship because she knows who I am. 

Come on folks!  This is not rocket science and there are no "absolute rules/methods/steps/etc.!"   Providers are human beings not robots - and believe it or not - not one of us is PERFECT 100% 24/7 !   There is no "Rule" requiring you to post a bad review based upon your 'opinions.'  There are also no "Rules" that make one Provider's screening method's better than another's.  There is no "Rule" requiring you to do something just because you heard someone else does it that way... We are all adults here and common sense goes along way...

2 hours ago, scarecrow said:

You have seen this lady about six times, have you given her a review for the other five times? It seems pretty low to me to only give a bad review if you didn't give a positive review when things where great.

Agree 👍

YoungGun, you have managed to show your true self to everyone on this board.

Which is to mean you are young, immature, arrogant, it’s all about you, demanding and you’ll be damned about how anyone you are seeing or are with is feeling.

You need to learn respect and GROW THE FUCK UP.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:50 AM, YoungGun said:

Mine boggling that you got 5/6 great appointments and want to lose It all over a perfectly normal part of life. You'd be surprised how many ladies work SICK DEPRESSED or during PMS...(which by the way is a sucky part of being a woman) Ladies bills dont stop when we get sick.... we dont get paid time off for sick and personal days. 

You should sit back and soak all this in.... you've been a.member of TOB way too f'n long to even act like this.

Pitiful....

Young Gun I personally think you made a bad choice by posting this on the forum prior to reaching out to the lady that you are talking about. If you had reached out to her, who knows she may have offered you another chance to make up for this particular mishap and then again you may have just shot yourself in the foot for any other future dates my friend. Whatever you do, please don't write a negative review, her REBUTTAL is not going to be pretty............

Didn’t read everyone’s post but here’s my take....

Used to be if you called a guy to cancel because you had a visit from Aunt Flo, a guy appreciated the heads up. No worries, a little disappointing but the guys certainly did not want a lady in pain and would rather see her at her best. But man, these days, girls are seeing guys because you just never know how he’s going to react. Wah, Wah, cries of selfishness I’ll just write a bad review. So not ok!!! Bad reviews are used as weapons and ladies threaten black lists. 

What happened to two adults getting together in a naked fashion, leaving each other breathless and sweaty and don’t forget smiling? 

Lady doesn’t feel good, bring her some soup or show some compassion but geez! If you’re that desperate for a release, call another girl. 

Luckily in my experience, guys see through this type of review. 

6 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Didn’t read everyone’s post but here’s my take....

Used to be if you called a guy to cancel because you had a visit from Aunt Flo, a guy appreciated the heads up. No worries, a little disappointing but the guys certainly did not want a lady in pain and would rather see her at her best. But man, these days, girls are seeing guys because you just never know how he’s going to react. Wah, Wah, cries of selfishness I’ll just write a bad review. So not ok!!! Bad reviews are used as weapons and ladies threaten black lists. 

What happened to two adults getting together in a naked fashion, leaving each other breathless and sweaty and don’t forget smiling? 

Lady doesn’t feel good, bring her some soup or show some compassion but geez! If you’re that desperate for a release, call another girl. 

Luckily in my experience, guys see through this type of review. 

I Agree with Melissa, I would def like the heads up, never need a release bad enough to make a young lady try to preform when she does not feel good or is in pain. And depending on how well I know the lady, I would not be opposed to taking soup or heat packs if she needed, but to threaten with bad reviews if she wont see you, well FUCKTARD is all I can say.

Just my 2 cents

Hello young  whoever this person is  I think you should reach out to her and  apologize already .  

Well, ask yourself:

Have you ever had a bad day?

Have you ever been really good at something, but one time you just came up short?

Have you ever not wanted to go to work but did - and put on as happy a face as you can even though your heart and mind may be elsewhere that day?

Do you feel you deserve to get the same respect from the universe that you give to it?

I'm a HUGE fan of shared information when it's helpful making smarter and safer decisions 'dating'.  But this review would just tell me a great provider had a bad day and you wanted to share that with the world.  

Idea: PM her and ask if you did anything wrong as you felt your time together was a wee off, and you didn't mean to do anything to diminish the character of this time together.  And if she was just off that day, don't pry (probably none of your damn business) - just respectfully wish her well and say you will see her again soon.  A solid trend in this direction may warrant a subsequent like thread/review.

Good dates happen with great providers as often as OK dates happen with good providers as often as...

Read this YoungGun!

I don't know that I would leave a review. That may cast a bad light on both of you. Since you did have 5 previous good experiences, it's probably not warranted. 

My opinion is not the same as most though. Yes, we all have bad days. I happen to think that if we are in a funk, and unable to create that IOP, we need to cancel. Yes, it's disappointing. I'd rather cancel, offer a discount for the rescheduled time, and have a client be disappointed that our meeting would take place another day, than to have him be disappointed because he did not have a good time. This hobby is expensive. I would feel cheated if my partner did not participate, made me feel like a bother etc. That's just not fair. Yes, the market is not great for us ladies right now, but that should be more incentive to provide a great experience. 

We can all say what we would do in hind sight, but it sounds like you were caught off guard. Hope things go better, and if you reschedule with the same provider, be nice, understanding, and let her know that if another time would be better for her, it's better for you. :-)

2 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I was a waiter through a good part of college and I did have bad days.   Even though you put on a happy face and did the best you could, the tips suffered immensely.  My performance during a bad days hurt my pocket book.  I feel for the provider in that circumstance but if they're having a bad day, that won't hurt them that day but it could adversely affect their money down the line because of guys not returning.   In the best case scenario, a provider would just take the day off but that may not be feasible.

Agreed and would be her call.  And she may have not seen 'new' clients that day to spend time with those that would cut her some slack on an off day - many scenarios can play out.  And I see your point.

But to my point: I bet if you had a regular customer that asked to sit in your section each time they came to that restaurant and tipped you well because they liked you and the experience; that they would most likely understand if the service was lacking one time.  My guess is if they are human they would come back and resume with your same great service the next time.  My point was (IMO) there's no need for them to 'benefit' the world after all your great service by slighting you with a bad 'service' review because of that day you were off a bit.  However, this may be a good thing to do if your service stayed there.