gb0138

Etiquette

21 posts in this topic

What would you do.  You make an appointment off an ad with 2 pictures, no reviews. No face, no front view but they look reasonable what you are looking for.  The ASP agrees to a time and gives you an address and you make it clear it has to be that time, not a half hour later.  You get there on time and at that time, she asks for a few minutes more.   8 minutes later, she ready.  You ask for the apartment number and she says its a house.  She gives me the correct address. It's different. Kinda ticked me off but she put me there to hold until she was ready so she gave me an address 5 minutes away. The little head is still talking so I head out. I get there and go in.  Wow! It's probably her but the pictures are done with very strategic poses to not really give a good idea of what's in store. I know looks are a matter of opinion for sure but.....it's clearly not what I was thinking or looking for, not even close to my minds eye.  I decided in 5 seconds that I'm not going there for sure......but do I leave the donation and leave, leave part of the donation or just leave altogether? I would have liked to have asked more question prior to meeting since there were no reviews but my gut and experience tell me that is not appropriate for most ladies.  Or maybe I should have asked for a face and front view picture and if I didn't get it, just not make the appointment.  Woulda, coulda, shoulda. What would you do? Is there a proper etiquette?  Where is Miss Manners to help out.

I feel like I haven't seen you post on the forums for so long! Glad to see you. I think you are one brave MoFo. I'm not that big of a risk taker unless I have to be. I'm curious to see what the responses on this one are from the toftt type of guys. 

I have noticed as of lately that there are so many new providers that from the Listings look appealing and may even have a review or two to help sway hobbyists to them. It is also possible that some are absolutely amazing .Many of the forum topics and/or comments guide a hobbyist so that they can make a informed decision that is beneficial to all parties. If you want to drive a new Audi and believe that you can obtain it at the price of a ford, then roll the dice. Most upscale providers are professional from initial contact through the. completion of the session. Sometimes even after the initial session. 

Edited by Calisurfgirl

Well I haven't been in that exact situation before, so don't know exactly what I'd do. I have heard people just walking out, though not sure I would feel comfortable doing that, would feel bad. I have been to a few where the girls were clearly the girl but the picts were a few years back. I stuck it out anyhow.

These days I do good vetting and only well reviewed ladies, not into toftt, so I'm usually pretty happy.

I'd say if you do good homework and it still turns out to be a bait and switch then you can bolt. But if you don't do your homework then you should either stick it out, or at least leave some donation for taking the girls time. It wasnt her fault you didnt vet right, or took a chance, kind of goes with the territory of taking one for the team

Edited by K2dnvrfun

17 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

These days I do good vetting and only well reviewed ladies, not into toftt, so I'm usually pretty happy.

This is my standard procedure. ^^^^

However, if I've booked an appt, and arrived, I'm going to pay and stay. She might have amazing talents! 

Edited by pfunk
clarify

36 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Not always.  In my search for a good Springs provider I made an appointment for a toftt. The pictures were of a late twenties extremely hot girl but what open the door was around a 40 year old crackhead. Nope nope nope.  I politely got out of there in the quickest fashion possible

A few minutes ago I was wondering what good use a mens only forum would be, but this is it right here.  Where you can't leave a review, but its good to share this type of info.

Tough call.

I would be honest and tell her she misrepresented herself.  Now too be clear on a scale of 1-10 her face and body would have to be a 4 before l would bale. 

2 hours ago, gb0138 said:

What would you do.  You make an appointment off an ad with 2 pictures, no reviews. No face, no front view but they look reasonable what you are looking for.  The ASP agrees to a time and gives you an address and you make it clear it has to be that time, not a half hour later.  You get there on time and at that time, she asks for a few minutes more.   8 minutes later, she ready.  You ask for the apartment number and she says its a house.  She gives me the correct address. It's different. Kinda ticked me off but she put me there to hold until she was ready so she gave me an address 5 minutes away. The little head is still talking so I head out. I get there and go in.  Wow! It's probably her but the pictures are done with very strategic poses to not really give a good idea of what's in store. I know looks are a matter of opinion for sure but.....it's clearly not what I was thinking or looking for, not even close to my minds eye.  I decided in 5 seconds that I'm not going there for sure......but do I leave the donation and leave, leave part of the donation or just leave altogether? I would have liked to have asked more question prior to meeting since there were no reviews but my gut and experience tell me that is not appropriate for most ladies.  Or maybe I should have asked for a face and front view picture and if I didn't get it, just not make the appointment.  Woulda, coulda, shoulda. What would you do? Is there a proper etiquette?  Where is Miss Manners to help out.

You seem very new and inexperienced and my advice is to stick to ladies that are well reviewed. 

That should leave you balls deep with a smile. 

This happened to me early on. It was such an awkward experience, I vowed never to try this again... I got over it, but it left me super nervous about every new encounter. 

Just when you thought these tales would dissipate after the fall of BP...

We are left to assume that this 'ad' was on TOB?  Regardless, there will literally never be a time where 100% of the ads are legit picks that will 100% reveal exactly who is behind the door when you cum knockin' - Never!  Always a gamble when you venture outside the tried and true:)

It's been said but important to reiterate:  research is your friend, just do it.  

And as far as the donation goes, in that situation, there are no written rules, just use your best judgement and be respectful, honest, and fair...

And for the record, any dood that has been around these dating communities for a while will remember 'back in a day' and have more than enough of the exact same story to share - so don't be bummed, just head to the front office and get your t-shirt.  

If the shoe was on the other foot. If she had a million reviews all great then that's what it is, the fact she has been with a million people plus those she has seen that choose for whatever reason not to post a review whether it was a positive or negative experience. So the well reviewed part can also be misleading. Sometimes even if you to look at it rationally from a medical view point, frightening. All of the women on TOB are beautiful, may not be one hobbyist's desires/wants will be attractive to someone else. If someone is going to use dated photos or even fake photos that is a underlying insecurity that they have. What does not come out in the wash comes out in the rinse. It will catch up with them eventually. But do not feel bad if you are going to either have a provider whom is listing a false advertisement or a variance of what is listed to your home or vice versa. If you went to a restaurant and ordered a steak, garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus and instead received  a completely different order, your going to tell me that you would not notify your waiter so he/she can bring you what you had ordered and are paying for. 99% - would not pay for something that they did not order. These providers that do this are intentionally posting images or promising services knowing that they have zero intention of living up to one or both. So why should you feel bad. Just food for thought. 

Tough call. Seen ladies with great reviews, but pics are old or fake. Have let the little head take over and have a great time. But also had meh times. Luckily pretty much never awful times. Then again, I started back in the days of no interwebs, no pics, if pics, stock photos, so, just hoping in the ballpark.

Just hoping for some fun when all said and done. If meh or worse, review accordingly.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

Some guys don't care that a woman carries extra weight in the hips and thighs, but I prefer a woman's hips proportional to their shoulders. I imagine that some guys have an opposite preference in a woman's body, and go for an ample butt with thick thighs.

I am turned off by heavy women, also known these days as "curvy". It may be a silly preference, but I know from over 40 years of experience that my libido responds positively to thin women. 

That said, I too have seen clever camera angles used to hide hip and thigh weight. 

Last year I answered an ad, seduced by a very pretty face, dark clothing, and I imagine, older photos, only to discover that I could not perform even though the YL did her very best to help me over the top.

This was not my first negative experience with what I recognize as my hangup.

My rule is that if she is not as she presents herself to be, I walk away. If appropriate, I explain and apologize. I'll even tip when appropriate as one can tell when a woman has made an extra effort to prepare for an appointment.

But I walk away rather than subject myself to another bad experience.

Outcall is different, but I don't do outcall with a blind date. You can't turn away a woman who has dressed and presented herself at your door. She must be compensated for her time.

Agency girls have an additional overhead, and may be an innocent party in the misrepresentation. The easiest way to avoid this conundrum is to avoid using an agency.

You may be blacklisted when following my example in today's economy and you must consider the negative effects a bad mark may have on your hobbying. Therefore you would be wise to follow the advice of many here and diligently do your homework -- read reviews and PM reviewers, Google provider names and their work phone numbers, learn to use TinEye and other image search engines, and think before you act.

In my experience, Denver and the Rockies attract the best kind of providers (along with the bad, like anywhere else), and a kind, generous, respectful, and discerning hobbyist will reap many personal rewards getting to know these charmingly unique women.

The problem here seems to me to be that certain looks are critical to you (I understand fully, me too, perhaps shallow, so be it) and yet you signed up without nearly enough information to think that look was what you were getting - two pics at just right angle to obscure reality.  So you were rolling the dice from get go.  Unless her actual appearance was obviously different than even the vague pics or she was clearly being deceptive, once you confirm and are there I think you pay the agreed upon donation.  Whether you stay is up to you.  If face and front was the only issue sounds like some spirited k9 to me!!  Or ask to be blind folded! Kidding.  Kinda. Could be fun.

18 hours ago, gb0138 said:

Is this The Infamous Brock Lesnar???? I can only speak on myself here and this is my own opinion. I do not like to wait. Its nothing against the lady, trust me she is not going to like waiting on your contract exchange, so why should I like waiting in my vehicle. The girls that I get along with best are typically great at managing their schedules. The ones that don't manage their schedules LOL tend to not like me and curse me out for not staying. I will always give the option of rescheduling and I won't ding a person with a negative review just because she wasn't ready on time or she overbooked clients. I will just call up someone else, leave the area and maybe give them a CAMEO appearance in the other lady I went to visit's REVIEW LOL. Now in your case Brock, I wouldn't have made it past the first incorrect address that she gave, but since you and I are different, I am going to put myself in your shoes and continue on to the real address. So the lady looks a little different than the pics and I understand if you can't do it, you can't do it but in your case, I would have politely said to her that I have changed my mind and I would not have left a tip or anything because you sent me to the wrong address (shady) and you wasn't ready when I did arrive. Now me personally, if the lady had communicated and kept me aware of what was going on, it wouldn't matter if she didn't look like the pics, the fact that she cared enough to communicate with me and was honest about what she was encountering = a sexy woman with integrity which I most certainly would have tipped her for her time. The bottom line for me is this, we all look GORGEOUS in someones eyes and we all look NOT SO GOOD LOOKING in someones eyes as well. The thing is if you allow yourself to visit with an open mind, BEAUTY can always be found in every single person that you encounter, you just have to locate/see it.

No overthinking needed. She gave you the wrong address. Pictures not accurate. I would have walked.

One provider calling herself an “elite provider” left me waiting at her door in 5 degree weather. After that incident, (and a few others), I have no tolerance for providers not managing their time.

My time and money is just a valuable as hers.

Gentlemen, a sad tale of woe indeed.  But between you and me and the fence ost..... I would be highly embarrassed if I had to use someone else’s  pictures to get a date. Just saying.🍀

Every company that offers a product will photograph it in the best possible light and angle. I have never gotten fast food that looked like the food in the commercial. The photos are to sell a product or service... it is business, the same with any business. The photos on the box of cereal doesn't show real milk and that strawberry or banana slices are not found in the box.

I love business and marketing. I would have found the person in the photos to be interesting because they where business savvy enough to sell me on a dream. While I might be disappointing in the packaging, I would have found what was in the package to be very attractive and would have wanted to get to know them a little better. I would have stayed and looked for the true beauty in the person I was seeing. I would have made the most out of it, but if I was to leave, I would have left part of the donation. The lady spent time getting ready to meet you and that should have been respected.

Hopefully it is a lesson learned and the situation will not come up again.

Some people have no shame, Jez. It's part of our macho show-me-the-money culture of ends justifying means.

6 hours ago, scarecrow said:

Every company that offers a product will photograph it in the best possible light and angle. I have never gotten fast food that looked like the food in the commercial. The photos are to sell a product or service... it is business, the same with any business. The photos on the box of cereal doesn't show real milk and that strawberry or banana slices are not found in the box.

I love business and marketing. I would have found the person in the photos to be interesting because they where business savvy enough to sell me on a dream. While I might be disappointing in the packaging, I would have found what was in the package to be very attractive and would have wanted to get to know them a little better. I would have stayed and looked for the true beauty in the person I was seeing. I would have made the most out of it, but if I was to leave, I would have left part of the donation. The lady spent time getting ready to meet you and that should have been respected.

Hopefully it is a lesson learned and the situation will not come up again.

Oh wow! You are right.

This reminds me of that movie I think it was falling down with Michael Douglas and he was a very unhappy man. He went into a fast food restaurant and ordered a double cheeseburger in the picture of it looked so big lottery and delicious and what he got look like it was under a heat lamp for a couple of hours and I'm having a hard time to keep from laughing well I'm typing this. There was also a couple of thugs that tried it roll him for his briefcase and he beat the F out of them and as they were running away he said hey you forgot the briefcase.

Anyway I have had visits where it definitely was not the same girl or maybe it was but they still look pretty good so I went ahead and went through with it but there has been a couple times that I change my mind. I've had them tell me they lost weight they gained weight they had a hairpiece in in the pictures, but some of them are just downright down right deceiving. Somebody had a thread called truth in advertising and that would be nice