Calisurfgirl

Ideally

11 posts in this topic

90 min. Lots of conversation. GFE. Lots of kissing. BBBJ. Mutual shower.  Mutual massage. MPOS. Very vocal.  Several Os for her, one big one for me.  There are several wonderful providers on this board who deliver exactly this experience.  Life is good.....:P

I don't have one "ideal" encounter.  It depends on my mood and my partner(s).  Sometimes I like "do it like it is the last time you will ever do this", "let it loose and don't look back".  Sometimes I like slow and sensual.  Sometimes I like light and playful.   There are somethings that are favorites of mine.  Let's just say I am a very orally inclined person, giving and receiving.  I appreciate a nice tush.  A bit of encouraging dirty talk is a plus. Smiles and genuine shared fun.  Most important, a positive encouraging attitude with mutual respect.  And to always remember, this is supposed to be fun between consenting adults....good old horizontal shared fun.  ;):)

I love all of your thoughts. I think, if providers have a grasp of what is expected or requested during a session all parties will leave satisfied with hopefully a new ATF. Thanks for sharing, gentlemen. Your desires are valid and appropriately stated. 

Edited by Calisurfgirl

Instead of being the recipient of a massage I would like to be the giver, then take whatever course things take. 

It's finding what works with each person,  what I enjoy with one lady might be something else with another.   It's all about communication. 

1 hour ago, DemureMorman said:

I can count on my hand how many times I've done this this year due to the crackdown, but this has been the weirdest year since I first started 8 years ago. My "ideal" keeps getting pushed beyond the brink, surreal or sci-fi. I had two consecutive 12 hr encounters (one day leaving at midnight; one night leaving in the morning) with one 2 months ago, when I'd only scheduled a 1 hr. She took me out to dinner and wanted to go to another city overnight (which I declined; I would have done it if I'd not had obligations next day) and just hours of her sharing her life/interests/entertainment with me. While I've had better intimate times with others over 8 years, I've never had it extended, except once in 2011, that long. I couldn't get away and she agreed that what she was doing was unusual. The reason she gave was that she liked my "energy." I felt as though she was trying to hypnotize me. She'd wanted me to go into business with her (once again, I declined). I tried leaving more, she wouldn't take it.

I'm assuming she slit her wrists in disappointment.

53 minutes ago, Milos Vesely said:

I'm assuming she slit her wrists in disappointment.

You might be right but I have missed his posts. 

1 minute ago, boink36 said:

You might be right but I have missed his posts. 

He does post some entertaining fiction! :lol: