airamericavet65

Men's only area

22 posts in this topic

Started a new men's talk area to discuss reviews and other pertinent information if interested please PM me

I love you my sweet man.

Great idea by a terrific man and I hope you gentlemen jump on this opportunity.

I know many of you have tried to click on the link I provided but as I am extremely technically challenged it doesn't seem to work I apologize and I'm working to correct this and we'll let each of you know when I get things fixed thank you very much for your patience

This is a great idea!  My only suggestion would be to get both sides if the post doesn't match the providers reviews.  Just a thought.  Carry on. 😍

I love this idea, because providers can't exactly broadcast a list of do or don'ts, and likes or dislikes during our sessions, and they're not in the reviews anymore. Anything that helps us connect with our best possible matches is a win for me. 

4 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

I am extremely technically challenged it doesn't seem to work I apologize and I'm working to correct this 

And yet you are going to administer a "site" or app that deals with  activities of questionable legality, facilitate meetings - or could be alleged, layout details of encounters and encourage guys to self incriminate on a site with little to no security (see technically challenged) and presumably provide a road map from this misadventure back to this site via handles - and posts!!.  A completely horrible idea in my opinion (and I did think about doing the same, so .....), but let me at least get to the store for a case of my favorite popcorn.  I applaud you for the desire to provide a service, I just think it has HUGE pitfalls in the current legal and social atmosphere.  I will pass.  Just my opinion, and fairly used to being minority voice.

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

And yet you are going to administer a "site" or app that deals with  activities of questionable legality, facilitate meetings - or could be alleged, layout details of encounters and encourage guys to self incriminate on a site with little to no security (see technically challenged) and presumably provide a road map from this misadventure back to this site via handles - and posts!!.  A completely horrible idea in my opinion (and I did think about doing the same, so .....), but let me at least get to the store for a case of my favorite popcorn.  I applaud you for the desire to provide a service, I just think it has HUGE pitfalls in the current legal and social atmosphere.  I will pass.  Just my opinion, and fairly used to being minority voice.

While I like AirAmerica’s idea I fear that Gr8owl is correct regarding the practicalities of the concept. For now I think PMs are still the way to go.

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

While I like AirAmerica’s idea I fear that Gr8owl is correct regarding the practicalities of the concept. For now I think PMs are still the way to go.

We are all on and open forum, can you explain how this is safe, and the other is not?  

1 minute ago, Raine-7379 said:

We are all on and open forum, can you explain how this is safe, and the other is not?  

We are on an open MODERATED forum where detailed discussions of illegal activities are restricted.  This would not be the case in the “private” forum of the OP.  The expressed purpose of the OP’s forum is these discussions of illegal activities. That is the difference.

6 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

So, would you have a problem with the providers using the exact same method of speaking to each other?

1) I have no idea exactly what the YL discuss in their private area. (Well, besides what a great lover I am 😜)

2) We’re talking about the same subjects which have been banned (for good reasons) from reviews & ads. Access to these discussions, even with membership requirements, can be obtained by those opposed to our activities.

6 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Also, what's the difference between the group PM I put together on TOB and this option?

The difference between a closed forum and PM communications is vast. For LE to obtain access to PMs would require search warrants, while acces to the forum merely requires membership. Do you discuss sensitive subjects with anyone who PMs you, or do you apply a filter before you reply?  I do.

I have really enjoyed the girls only forum.  I would hope you guys would be able to do the same.  I bet the guys only would not have the drama we do.  You would probably end up talking about non hobby subjects half the time. 

1 hour ago, Raine-7379 said:

I have really enjoyed the girls only forum.  I would hope you guys would be able to do the same.  I bet the guys only would not have the drama we do.  You would probably end up talking about non hobby subjects half the time. 

We would spend half the time talking about our feelings and emotions.  

I said that sarcastically at first, then I think to the last couple phone conversations I had with my old friends.  We mostly talked about our relationships, friends we've lost, all that kind of stuff.

In reality we would probably discuss fishing, sports and food.

36 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

In reality we would probably discuss fishing, sports and food.

Tacos lots of talk about tacos!

4 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Tacos lots of talk about tacos!

Tacos, melons, peaches, you name it

In fact we would probably discuss allvthe supple succulent fruits😉😉

I enjoy grapefruit in the morning, don’t you.

Or cateloupes or fresh fuzzy peach

Since there are some technological issues going on, If any guys are interested, I have the link for the men’s room and can send it to you.

PM me if interested.

PM’s only.