geecue2

What would you do ?

44 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Current estimated jackpot

$1 billion

Good thing my karma is good this week.  My last appt. lady standing at intersection needing help. Drove by and handed her a bill, looked in my rear view mirror, see her looking at  the bill and she throws me a kiss. 

Get your Mega Millions cuz the drawings tonight!

Just bought mine😁😁

Next drawing

Oct 23, 2018

Current estimated jackpot

$1.60 billion

I did not want to win just 1 billion dollars anyway

Somehow, I just knew that ticket was a bad investment! Just cal me Bobby Axelrod!

Actually got some tickets for a partial tip today. That would be so cool, saying yeah I left a 1.6 billion dollar tip. Lol. 

7 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Actually got some tickets for a partial tip today. That would be so cool, saying yeah I left a 1.6 billion dollar tip. Lol. 

I was just telling a gentleman this weekend tickets would be great as a little extra tip. Way to look out. Think of all the free blowjobs you'll get for the rest of your life if she wins!!! 😉

St Jude's is one of my favorite charities. Families should never worry about money when a little one has cancer. 

I would open a performing arts school for all children: 

My friend has a wonderful charity for foster kids he gives to... 

damn! I forgot about this! I don't play, but why not with that much cash on the line.

oh well, the only consolation I have for myself is I could be struck by lightning while being eaten by a shark at the same time! with those odds of winning the mega millions. the lightning shark scenario is much more probable...…..

The odds right now are 1 in 303 million of hitting the jackpot. I look at it this way, if you do not play your odds are 0 in 303 million. 

17 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

The odds right now are 1 in 303 million of hitting the jackpot. I look at it this way, if you do not play your odds are 0 in 303 million. 

Yes, but if you don't play, you get to keep your dollar.

Wasted a lot more money on certain things, lol. I had a feeling the mega ball would be either 5 or 24, have one ticket with all 5 mega ball picks number 5, lol, did not hit a single other number though. 

There’s still powerball tonight.  It’s enough to live out the rest of my life comfortably.  But then again 20 or 40 million jackpot I could do some good with the money and live comfortably for the rest of my life.

9 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Are you saying that you don't play when it's only $100 million, because that's not enough?  Would you have to budget your money with only that much to win?  I never play but to me, if I won $100 million or $1 billion, I'd never have to worry about budgeting again.

huh?? no I never implied that? I very rarely gamble. so it's never an automatic itch that I have to go pick up lotto tickets. even when i'm in vegas, I just go to shows like absinthe, cirque du soleil, or see great bands. also it's more rewarding for me enjoying great food and drinks at the aria or cosmo's bars and restaurants with my dates. I never have the desire to sit at the tables or pull the one arm bandits. I know, call me silly.

again tonight completely forgot that the powerball was busting out the seams with millions of dollars. it is these rare occasions of potential great fortune that I do purchase lottery tickets. but it's never automatic nor on my mind to go to 7-11 and pick up my weekly scratchers. hence me yet again forgetting and forgoing my opportunity to be hanging out with bill gates:rolleyes:........ 

Tried my system on last night powerball numbers, did not have the powerball this time, but I did have the numbers 45 and 56 on all ten of my picks. Did not hit a single 3 number winner. Ain't that a bitch. Will do it again this Saturday night since no one hit the jackpot.