Edited by geecue2

2 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Next drawing

Oct 19, 2018

Current estimated jackpot

$900 million

I would do whatever I wanted to do. 

See the source image

Exactly, but there would be several ladies there too.

Oooooweeee I would have a house built just for animals! I would hire help just to take care of them and love on them all day and night!

Invite the Palmer twins over for the week😉

Head back to the islands with a bigger boat!

I would have to spend my time doing something- after all the world traveling was done-

So....I would begin the long process of starting a mental health and substance abuse recovery company. 

No longer would someone have to wait weeks for help when they needed it NOW.

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

One of the twins is now retired.  https://www.eros.com/california/los_angeles/files/8173246.htm?cat=197

I'm betting enough money would bring, "Wonder twins powers activate!".

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

NO😩

For the right amount of money, she might come out of retirement for one week.

I kmow what I would if I won.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the jackpot grow to over 1 billion by tomorrow night.

$5k Hobby dollars for you, $5k Hobby dollars for you,$5k Hobby dollars for you,$5k Hobby dollars for you,$5k Hobby dollars for you

Then I would move away from the rat race, and do something that makes a difference.

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

For the right amount of money, she might come out of retirement for one week.

I kmow what I would if I won.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the jackpot grow to over 1 billion by tomorrow night.

Not if it was for love :) I have said goodbye to Many friends in the hobby leaving for it. I heard its contagious So I try to keep my distance 😂😂

I would take each of you ladies to Hawaii for a week.  But none of those crappy commercial flights, instead welcome to BadBoy Air:

Wa73lQU.jpg?1

B)

Edited by BadBoy

I'd like to upgrade the living conditions, for as many poor people, around the world, as possible. I think that would bring me a lot of joy! :)

(Seriously, WTF would I do with 900 million dollars! I eat at Mickey D's!)

1 minute ago, pfunk said:

(Seriously, WTF would I do with 900 million dollars! I eat at Mickey D's!)

Well, for one, you could start eating at Five Guys!

I would buy an entire floor in Trump tower and give it to Stormy Daniels.  :P

The first week would be spent in a bikini on a beach with the sun, and lots of drink and seafood, and not doing a DAMN THING! Then, I would come back and face reality with paying off all the bills, debts, and the like. Afterwards, a house of my dreams, a few nice cars, and then talk to a financial advisor to keep me on the straight and narrow, and invest/save/protect my money. I would then go back to school to get the degree of my dreams, and live a semi peaceful life in the suburbs of Denver.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Golf the Top 100 golf courses in the world (done two), and get laid in all 195 countries, well 193 since Canada and Mexico have been done! 😎

I would buy my own mountain and build my compound somewhere on it.That is for spring and summer. Then I would buy my own island for the fall and winter. And build my compound there.  Oh yeh, I also would do a distillery tour through Ireland and Scotland.🍀☘️

Edited by Jez UaBriain
Predictive text

I would have so much fun changing other peoples lives and helping them with stressful financial situations.  I would create a self-sustaining organization to help people get back on their feet and I would travel everywhere 

I would hire metal smiths to make an unbreakable alloy. Then smith a cube such and entomb that money (taxed in half of course, fucking IRA) within. 

I'd take it to the hottest volcano on this earth and bury it somewhere near the rocks outside. 

I'd make a public announcement that told of its existence. I'd give a general direction.

Then I'd watch all the ghouls, men, elves, dwarves, junkies, carnival misfits, downtown hipsters, parasitic soccer moms, lawyers, meter maids, the women of the plastic gardens, Agamemnon, dumbfounded dipshits one and all, .... 

go to war over bric-a-brac on midgarden before my very eyes.

Fall in my chamber

3 hours ago, mtnman said:

I would have to follow the "lawyer up" and get my financial advisor advisor involved first before doing anything public. This was a good article  answering geecue's question

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/17/if-you-win-the-mega-millions-jackpot-heres-how-to-maintain-some-privacy.html

This.

After that, trust for family and charities. Get a place middle of nowhere not too far from a ski town and some place that's tax friendly and can winter at. Travel Asia and Europe. Hobby on relatively normal rate: no over the top situations (read: stick to local girls), maybe a few times more than usual. But no urge to go bonkers, live off the interest, not go nut re: cars and wild spending.

The first thing to do is to hire a personal assistant to screen all calls, all visitors, all requests for assistance, keep everyone away from me unless I choose to see them. Next thing to do is to put a good lawyer on retainer to keep the wolves away from my door.

Of course, it wouldn't hurt if the personal assistant and the lawyer were both world class babes.

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

I would hire metal smiths to make an unbreakable alloy. Then smith a cube such and entomb that money (taxed in half of course, fucking IRA) within. 

I'd take it to the hottest volcano on this earth and bury it somewhere near the rocks outside. 

I'd make a public announcement that told of its existence. I'd give a general direction.

Then I'd watch all the ghouls, men, elves, dwarves, junkies, carnival misfits, downtown hipsters, parasitic soccer moms, lawyers, meter maids, the women of the plastic gardens, Agamemnon, dumbfounded dipshits one and all, .... 

go to war over bric-a-brac on midgarden before my very eyes.

Fall in my chamber

What happened to you? You have a special mind Mr V. This is awesome!

I'd probably end up with maybe 50 million going to a group of lawyers on staff of a non-profit I'd create.  To help SW fight all the bullshit legal charges they get around the country.  Probably another 50 million to counter that one bitch in Texas who personally funds all the anti-SW police activities.  Yes, she personally sends checks to police departments around the country to fund "task forces" and such to do sweeps.  Of course now it's all in the name of the all but non-existent "sex trafficking."

Current estimated jackpot

$1 billion

Good thing my karma is good this week.  My last appt. lady standing at intersection needing help. Drove by and handed her a bill, looked in my rear view mirror, see her looking at  the bill and she throws me a kiss. 

Edited by geecue2