Savoir Faire

Hot Encounters

16 posts in this topic

This is a two part question for the guys and the girls. Guys have you saw an ad with a gorgeous TGTBT photo, visited and noticed she was not the girl on the ad but just as gorgeous and you decided to stay? Was the service good or bad? Girls have you ever invited a client/guy over and he was hotter than you expected? Was the service good or bad? If I violated any rules, I apologize up front, LOL I am a little hot and bothered thinking about my encounter. 

31 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Twice it's happened.  My very first time was with a bait and switch.  The girl in the pics looked like a very hot and young petite latina but who opened the door was a very petite AA girl.  She was hot too so I went with it.  It was actually pretty good.  The second bait and switch was actually with one I had wanted to see but she was banned from TOB, the infamous "Katie47".  She was everything her real pictures shown, not the fake ad, and the experience was not very good.  Extremely hot but restrictions and over-the-top performance just didn't do it for me.

Mountain I am glad at least one of your encounters turned out with good service. I saw Katie as well but it wasn't a bait n switch for me, she was the girl on the pics. My first encounter happened to be very similar to yours as well. The pics were drop dead gorgeous and the girl looked about 90 percent similar to the pics. The service was out of this world as well. Everything was perfect. The location room was absolutely beautiful and the woman's appearance was incredible. I am 100 percent certain this woman is the reason I decided to adopt this LIFESTYLE/HOBBY.

I've not met with a TGTBT lady while hobbying.  The ladies I've met are definitely very "true" and a blast to spend time with.  ;)

Short answer, YES!!!! About fell over when he kissed me; good thing I was sitting down!

Long answer, we were so attracted to each other we had a long distance relationship for almost a year and we fell deeply in love!  I retired and moved to N.C. and I plan on living happily ever after with my soul mate! I’ve never been so happy or had so much fun! Oh and he still makes me dizzy with his kisses! 

Hey, it happens! 

Oh ya! We don't usually know what is on the other side of the door. Most of the guys are super hot in their attitude and performance. I have very few complaints. And some guys are just completely physically hot as well, and as Melissa said there tend to be a lot of fireworks. I met a guy like that a few days ago. Just a complete sweetheart! I am completely satisfied, and don't have to look outside of the hobby.;):P:wub:  Some of the ladies that I get to work with are wonderfully hot, and make it soooooo fun too!

On 10/17/2018 at 6:45 AM, average1 said:

I've not met with a TGTBT lady while hobbying.  The ladies I've met are definitely very "true" and a blast to spend time with.  ;)

Average, I don't know if I should say that you are lucky or you need to meet/experience a TGTBT lady at least just once.

On 10/17/2018 at 7:08 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

Short answer, YES!!!! About fell over when he kissed me; good thing I was sitting down!

Long answer, we were so attracted to each other we had a long distance relationship for almost a year and we fell deeply in love!  I retired and moved to N.C. and I plan on living happily ever after with my soul mate! I’ve never been so happy or had so much fun! Oh and he still makes me dizzy with his kisses! 

Hey, it happens! 

AWWWWWWWWWW...........I had no idea I would hear about a TOB Love Story, wow that is similar to meeting a TGTBT girl on the other side of the door as well. Melissa thanks for sharing your story, you actually put a smile on my face because I just love when there is GOOD in the air.............

On 10/17/2018 at 11:44 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Oh ya! We don't usually know what is on the other side of the door. Most of the guys are super hot in their attitude and performance. I have very few complaints. And some guys are just completely physically hot as well, and as Melissa said there tend to be a lot of fireworks. I met a guy like that a few days ago. Just a complete sweetheart! I am completely satisfied, and don't have to look outside of the hobby.;):P:wub:  Some of the ladies that I get to work with are wonderfully hot, and make it soooooo fun too!

Audrey, those 3 faces over there LOL are making my taste buds sour, now you have me in the mood for some rainbow colored skittles. Speaking of working with ladies that are hot, wow it makes going to work a fun place to be, now I am not sure if the production increases or declines but you can definitely count on FIREWORKS. Audrey what may I ask do the hot ladies you work with do to make it so fun? This is a question that you do not have to answer, its perfectly alright to keep us guessing......

I see everyone keeps talking about TGTBT ladies. IMO, all of the beautiful ladies here are TGTBT expierences. Thank you ladies for putting up with us, and making our fantasies a reality. 😊😚

7 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

I see everyone keeps talking about TGTBT ladies. IMO, all of the beautiful ladies here are TGTBT expierences. Thank you ladies for putting up with us, and making our fantasies a reality. 😊😚

Good I guess I didn't see my post as being a bit biased against the beautiful ladies that happen to look just like their pics and the beautiful ladies period. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, its amazing how another set of eyes can view/see a topic in a different way.

57 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Good I guess I didn't see my post as being a bit biased against the beautiful ladies that happen to look just like their pics and the beautiful ladies period. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, its amazing how another set of eyes can view/see a topic in a different way.

Savior please do let us know. I am totally fascinated by such an encounter! It sounds like something steamy hot! Do write a review on this lady once it happens and share your experience with the group! 

I love personalities of many of my clients and secretly I am madly in love with many if not all!💓💓💓

11 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Average, I don't know if I should say that you are lucky or you need to meet/experience a TGTBT lady at least just once.

Savoir, who knows what might be in my future.  I feel both very lucky and, yet, there are times I am open to new experiences with ladies.  :)

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Savior please do let us know. I am totally fascinated by such an encounter! It sounds like something steamy hot! Do write a review on this lady once it happens and share your experience with the group! 

I love personalities of many of my clients and secretly I am madly in love with many if not all!💓💓💓

Kali you can bet that I will write a review if and when it happens. You do know that us men/gentleman want to know that the ladies may be secretly in love with their personalities.............That seems like a great post for you to start Kali, LOL I am not going to steal your joy/thunder on this one.....

1 hour ago, average1 said:

Savoir, who knows what might be in my future.  I feel both very lucky and, yet, there are times I am open to new experiences with ladies.  :)

Kali wants you to share it with the group LOL. I am personally interested in reading it. I can't wait....

On 10/19/2018 at 4:43 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Kali wants you to share it with the group LOL. I am personally interested in reading it. I can't wait....

Kali wants to be a fly on the wall!

🤩🤩

12 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Kali wants to be a fly on the wall!

🤩🤩

Kali, speaking of "flies", mine seems to feel a bit tight after reading your posts.  ;)