Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dennis Hoff dead at 72

5 posts in this topic

Wow! I just read that too. I worked at one of his brothels for a year when I was in my 20's. I was never a fan of him personally, but absolutely loved working at the bunny ranch. I wonder what will happen with his brothels now. 

8 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

No RIP for this one! 

Mostly what I know of him is from the HBO series. Seemed like a pompous ass with a WAY over-inflated ego. Or, I could be entirely wrong. But, based on your comment, I'm thinking I'm not?  

The television show was all staged BS! 

Makes me wonder what is going to happen to all the houses since he pretty much had a monopoly on them over the past several years. When I worked at the Kit Kat he only owned two. So it’ll be interesting to see what happens. Hopefully they’ll be able to return to the way it was! 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

The television show was all staged BS! 

Makes me wonder what is going to happen to all the houses since he pretty much had a monopoly on them over the past several years. When I worked at the Kit Kat he only owned two. So it’ll be interesting to see what happens. Hopefully they’ll be able to return to the way it was! 

Honestly, I thought working in the brothel was waaaaay more fun and exciting than the show portrayed. How Dennis Hof came across in the show, and in his interviews on other shows is exactly how he is in real life. I can definitely see why they called him the Trump of Pahrump. They were very similar, so if you like that type of man you'll love him, if you don't like that type of man, hes probably going to make your skin crawl. Lol. I wasn't a fan of his, but I absolutely adored madam suzette, and I hope she's set for life. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke