goodguy69

Apologies

26 posts in this topic

I would like to offer a public apology to anyone here who I have offended in any way. I have been communicating with a young lady for a few weeks now, and I have apparently done or said something to offend her or make her feel uncomfortable continuing our communications, and I think I have been blocked, and if that is the case I do wish her the best in her endeavors in life, and if not I would love to hear from her. ( She will know who she is). But if I have offended any one here on the board I do apologize.

Thank you all,

Have fun and be safe

Why do you think you've been blocked? Sometimes my mailbox is full, and I can't receive new messages until I go delete some messages. If you do in fact think you have actually been blocked, what do you think you might have done or said for her to cease contact? 

PM's go unread, texts and emails go unanswered.

That is my quandary, I have no idea what I have said or done, From our conversations I know she is busy with many endeavors in life and do not want to interupt anything she has going on, but I do miss the conversations we have had about life and people in it.

This is pure speculation and may not apply here, but some providers have very, very compartmentalized lives. Their social activities here are strongly fire-walled off from the real world.

I've run in to this a few times where causal, mutually enjoyable chit-chat stops suddenly, then just as a suddenly restarts. One person  took a new job in a new town & after a couple of months of radio silence, I heard from her about the move & that she'd retired. We still keep in touch a little bit. Another time, family was in town for a couple weeks.

Life.

2 minutes ago, Yogi said:

This is pure speculation and may not apply here, but some providers have very, very compartmentalized lives. Their social activities here are strongly fire-walled off from the real world.

I've run in to this a few times where causal, mutually enjoyable chit-chat stops suddenly, then just as a suddenly restarts. One person  took a new job in a new town & after a couple of months of radio silence, I heard from her about the move & that she'd retired. We still keep in touch a little bit. Another time, family was in town for a couple weeks.

Life.

I do truly hope that is all it is, as I know she had some things come up early last week, but have not been able to reach her since then, I posted here (hoping she would see it) in case I have been blocked. I do see she is still posting and commenting so I have to assume she is okay, Just want her to know that I do wish her the best in life if she has decided to stop communications. I do value her friendship, but will accept whatever decision she makes.

Thank you again.

Were you taking up too much of her time? Think about the amount of time you were spending through texts, PMs, and emails and multiply that by the amount of other gentlemen who are also enjoying that kind of friendship with her. Did you enjoy her enough to go see her and compensate her for her time? As much as we enjoy these friendly relationships, we also have clients, family, friends, and personal time for ourselves to take into consideration. I'm not saying that's the case here, but it's a possibility she felt you were not being respectful if her time. 

7 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Were you taking up too much of her time? Think about the amount of time you were spending through texts, PMs, and emails and multiply that by the amount of other gentlemen who are also enjoying that kind of friendship with her. Did you enjoy her enough to go see her and compensate her for her time? As much as we enjoy these friendly relationships, we also have clients, family, friends, and personal time for ourselves to take into consideration. I'm not saying that's the case here, but it's a possibility she felt you were not being respectful if her time. 

This is an excellent point.

10 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

This was my first thought.  I'm sure the OP is a nice guy with nothing but the best intentions, and I obviously have no insight into he relationship with this YL, but I very rarely reach out to the ladies in this industry for any reason other than to inquire into the possibility of engaging her services. Anything else will be looked on to some as time wasting.

9 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I Did think about that, so I was only reaching out once a week, and we were planning on meeting when I got into town at the end of the month. I even wanted to take her to lunch or dinner without BCD activities involved, (compensated of couse), just to enjoy the meal and conversation. I am still hopeful that it is just life issues and she will reach out. But if it is me, that was the reason for the apology. As I do understand you ladies are bombarded all the time and I do not wish to waste anyones time.

Thank you for the input and insight, it is greatly appreciated.😊

2 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

I Did think about that, so I was only reaching out once a week, and we were planning on meeting when I got into town at the end of the month. I even wanted to take her to lunch or dinner without BCD activities involved, (compensated of couse), just to enjoy the meal and conversation. I am still hopeful that it is just life issues and she will reach out. But if it is me, that was the reason for the apology. As I do understand you ladies are bombarded all the time and I do not wish to waste anyones time.

Thank you for the input and insight, it is greatly appreciated.😊

May I ask if you had an appt booked that you and her both committed to, or was this more of a general plan like, whenever I get out your way I'd like to possibly take you out? Had you gone through her screening, etc? I just ask, because these are important things to consider when weeding out potential time wasters. I'm not at all saying you are one. However, I am trying to give one providers perspective on your post. 

Time will certainly tell.  Hang in there.  It will be what it is going to be and often it is out of our control.

There have been ample posts on these boards about where the line in the sand is for taking up 'too' much of a lady's time.  If you're looking for someone to go on dates with that don't involve BCD activities, to share about lives and cultivate those friendships like you mention above, perhaps you should look at other dating venues specifically suited for that type of date, such as eharmony to supplement your dating life here.  I'm sure you can disclose in your profile exactly what you are looking for and every dating site has something for everyone really.

And focus your attention here to the type of dating people do when they are here.

We had discussed meeting but had not confirmed anything with a date and time, as I am not sure she knew where she would actually be, that far in advance. I quess she could have taken it as casual discussion but i was not intending it as such. I fully intended to meet and actually asked several times when would work for her, as I know what my schedule will be while I am in town, but would never assume to know someone else's plan or schedule.

1 hour ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Time will certainly tell.  Hang in there.  It will be what it is going to be and often it is out of our control.

There have been ample posts on these boards about where the line in the sand is for taking up 'too' much of a lady's time.  If you're looking for someone to go on dates with that don't involve BCD activities, to share about lives and cultivate those friendships like you mention above, perhaps you should look at other dating venues specifically suited for that type of date, such as eharmony to supplement your dating life here.  I'm sure you can disclose in your profile exactly what you are looking for and every dating site has something for everyone really.

And focus your attention here to the type of dating people do when they are here.

Was actually hoping to have two meetings, the first to get to know each other a little better, before the BCD meeting, if that makes sense. I do not need eharmony, as I have a life partner, but thank you anyway.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

May I ask if you had an appt booked that you and her both committed to, or was this more of a general plan like, whenever I get out your way I'd like to possibly take you out? Had you gone through her screening, etc? I just ask, because these are important things to consider when weeding out potential time wasters. I'm not at all saying you are one. However, I am trying to give one providers perspective on your post. 

Sorry, I missed part of you message, yes I had passed screening and rates were discussed for her time which I was more happily agreed to, but no date and time had been set.

As they say...there are plenty of fish in the sea, and I learn something from so many interactions in this hobby. Good luck GG69 💙

Thank you Hunter, this post was put out her le for her, if she reads it and reaches out, i will be happy, and if she reads it and does not I will accept it.

Thank all of you for your input.

😊

50 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I would think that you'd have to pay for those two meetings at regular rates.  I've never seen a provider before activities.  Maybe I'm weird and just like to get down to business but I don't think so.

That was my intention, I know the ladies time is a valuable commodity and is not free

You put this post on the forum for her to see, as to get a response from her? Lmao. 🤦‍♀️😂

1 minute ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You put this post on the forum for her to see, as to get a response from her? Lmao. 🤦‍♀️😂

Sorry that made you laugh, but yes if i am blocked and she is not recieving anything from me, I just wanted to apologize and wish her well. Think what you will but not really intended to make anyone laugh.

Just now, goodguy69 said:

Sorry that made you laugh, but yes if i am blocked and she is not recieving anything from me, I just wanted to apologize and wish her well. Think what you will but not really intended to make anyone laugh.

Okay sorry, I laughed. I was just thinking rookie mistake. I should be more sensitive sometimes. 

However, if someone blocks me that means they don't want any further contact with me. They don't want to hear from me. That is a line, a boundary, they have put in place that says do not cross. I need to respect that, and move on. Not go to an even bigger platform, and continue with my messages to them, regardless of my good intentions. Boundaries are HUGE in this hobby. I'm sure both sides, providers and hobbyists can appreciate that we have them. 

Yes I know I  am a rookie and would not deny that, and that is what I was trying to let her know that I was accepting the fact that she may have changed her mind about seeing me and apologize for whatever it was that I said or did to make that happen.

Thank you again

7 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Okay sorry, I laughed. I was just thinking rookie mistake. I should be more sensitive sometimes. 

However, if someone blocks me that means they don't want any further contact with me. They don't want to hear from me. That is a line, a boundary, they have put in place that says do not cross. I need to respect that, and move on. Not go to an even bigger platform, and continue with my messages to them, regardless of my good intentions. Boundaries are HUGE in this hobby. I'm sure both sides, providers and hobbyists can appreciate that we have them. 

• 80sCallBlock.jpg

19 minutes ago, Kaduk said:
  • 80sCallBlock.jpg

I guess I made a big enough ass out of myself in this thread, and gave some a good laugh, I would ask the Mods to remove this thread.

Thank you.

Good guy, Take the money you were going to spend on her and buy lottery tickets. 

If you win the 456 million she will unblock you.

For sure!

She already reached out

That is funny and sooo true!! Made me laugh. Thank you

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:
  • 80sCallBlock.jpg