Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme

Body cleansing

37 posts in this topic

If it's the kind of cleanse I think you're asking about, a good idea is to stay close to the john. 😂

Feminine hygiene products like Vagisil can be bought at any grocery store. Usually located next to the condums and other sexual health needs. Also, ACV in a spray bottle with warm water works well. There is a few other companies that make other famine hygiene products. However I am just telling you what I personally use. I always soak in the bath tub after a client leaves too for at least 5 mins. 

Hope this helps you Sabrina 😘

i also love natural hand crafted soaps to use on other parts of my body. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

5 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

........  feeling so drained and tired!

Sabrina, at your age "drained and tired" unless you ran a marathon or something similar, should not be happening.  Please, if you have not already, go see a doctor, cleanse or no cleanse.  There are things both easy and hard to treat that a cleanse will do nothing for.  Nag over.  Hope you feel better soon!

There are spiritual cleanses "not religious" just different cleanses that some do to make the spirit feel better. 

This is a different type of cleanse but effective 

It is a relaxing experience in the sence of letting yourself feel revived and clear minded.

13 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

There are spiritual cleanses "not religious" just different cleanses that some do to make the spirit feel better. 

This is a different type of cleanse but effective 

It is a relaxing experience in the sence of letting yourself feel revived and clear minded.

Yes...I just need a whole new boost!! There is nothing wrong with my body! I am just aging and can actually feel it!! 

My VAGINA IS NOT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

6 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Yes...I just need a whole new boost!! There is nothing wrong with my body! I am just aging and can actually feel it!! 

Guess what, beautiful, we are all aging, and interestingly enough, we are all aging at exactly the same rate!  You haven't even begun to age :rolleyes: 

My VAGINA IS NOT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

Darn, and we were having so much fun talking about your vagina.

Seriously though, if you are really suffering from constant fatigue, you may need to start being really picky about your diet, working out at the gym, etc.  It's what you have to do as you age.

Mint tea with honey stir clockwise to draw in good luck while the moon is waxing. 

If you need to remove bad juju stir counterclockwise and while the moon is waining 

Mint is noted to protect and to break up negativity within your life.Also used for protection. It is a famious herb used in many southern  folklore magick (hoodoo) 

a website I have used is called 

Lucky mojo. 

I would also get a little oil burner and pour 5 drops of oil to two tablespoons of water to burn to help break up bad energies in your incall or home. You can buy an oil burner and other needed supplies at Sprouts. If you need any additional advice? Just get back to me. 

Laughing and sorry I got that wrong about cleansing! Omg that’s hilarious leave it to me!!!😂😂😂😂

i am great at misreading things!! 

No I am making fun of myself and nobody else...you all should know by now I am sort of like Mr. Magoo😂😂 damn eyes

1 minute ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

No I am making fun of myself and nobody else...you all should know by now I am sort of like Mr. Magoo😂😂 damn eyes

No way, Mr. Magoo's eyes are no where near as hypnotizing as yours.

5 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

No way, Mr. Magoo's eyes are no where near as hypnotizing as yours.

Did you not see me drive through the barn making a new door with the rooster on my shoulder?! ☺️☺️

5 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Mint tea with honey stir clockwise to draw in good luck while the moon is waxing. 

If you need to remove bad juju stir counterclockwise and while the moon is waining 

Mint is noted to protect and to break up negativity within your life.Also used for protection. It is a famious herb used in many southern  folklore magick (hoodoo) 

a website I have used is called 

Lucky mojo. 

I would also get a little oil burner and pour 5 drops of oil to two tablespoons of water to burn to help break up bad energies in your incall or home. You can buy an oil burner and other needed supplies at Sprouts. If you need any additional advice? Just get back to me. 

Forgot to say something about visualizing negitivity leaving your body. For people that are new to this sort of therapeutic science I tell them to  just to remember happy memories only while drawing in positive energies clockwise stirring. 

Let go of what doesn’t serve you in life. (Counterclockwise stirring) Make amends with those you can. Pray for those who cannot forgive. Step forward and let go of the past 💚☀️ 

Apparently nobody knows what you're talking about. Personally, I don't believe that changing the way you eat for a week will "cleanse" your body. We have organs evolved over millions of years that take care of that and there's no clinical evidence that shows that any of these detox cleanses work. However, there's a lot to be said for mind over matter and the placebo effect. If it makes you feel good and doesn't do any harm, why now give it a try? I even tried one based on healthy smoothies. I made it two days before I went back to my normal diet. Personally, I prefer a healthy diet and regular exercise. Still, here are a couple suggestions:

This one is mostly just a healthy diet, but they call it a cleanse: https://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20570282,00.html

If you google "detox smoothie" you'll find a huge assortment of recipes for easy smoothies. You can also buy pre-made products if you don't want to blend them yourself.

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out.

On 10/18/2018 at 7:39 AM, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

Thank you Kali best words ever spoken!

Here is the website I was talking about. Thinking maybe I should be a bit more quiet? Just that I strongly feel that you are not alone with feeling like negative emotions are around you Sabrina. Honestly, many of us do get to feeling this way at tines Personally I Love Spearmint and my mom grows it in her garden. When I go see her in the summer I will always grab some to put in my tea and Kombucha I brew. Think about mint and you do know that most mouth washes and toothpaste are mint flavored.Why? Because it helps with digestion and always makes your home and breath smell better lol! Mint can also help with sinuses trouble and headaches too. Enough said by me. Boo!!!

http://www.herbmagic.com/mint.html

2 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Here is the website I was talking about. Thinking maybe I should be a bit more quiet? Just that I strongly feel that you are not alone with feeling like negative emotions are around you Sabrina. Honestly, many of us do get to feeling this way at tines Personally I Love Spearmint and my mom grows it in her garden. When I go see her in the summer I will always grab some to put in my tea and Kombucha I brew. Think about mint and you do know that most mouth washes and toothpaste are mint flavored.Why? Because it helps with digestion and always makes your home and breath smell better lol! Mint can also help with sinuses trouble and headaches.

http://www.herbmagic.com/mint.html

I totally didn't know mint was good for headaches!! I'm running to the store now!

23 hours ago, SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme said:

I totally didn't know mint was good for headaches!! I'm running to the store now!

Very nice Sabrina! Mint is good for many things like I said earlier. Mint is protection on many levels! 😊😊

My favorite is to keep detox water around, make a yummy batch of water with lemons oranges blueberries mint and whatever else kind of fruit to drink all day. Lots and lots of Japanese green tea and ginger. I really recommend getting a ninja and making daily smoothies with protein powder and fruit with kale and spinach. I have some excellent recipes for both smoothies and healthy non complex foods if you’re interested Sabrina message me :) I’m trying to cut all sugar out right now and it’s really tough😂Fall is such an amazing time to cleanse in a healthy way, good luck! 💜

On 10/20/2018 at 0:26 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Very nice Sabrina! Mint is good for many things like I said earlier. Mint is protection on many levels! 😊😊

As usual your posts are helpful and nothing negative. I miss seeing you but my age has crept up.

On 10/17/2018 at 11:18 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Did you not see me drive through the barn making a new door with the rooster on my shoulder?! ☺️☺️

Oh Magoo, you've done it again!

3 hours ago, Old_Timer said:

Oh Magoo, you've done it again!

Love that!!🤣😂🤣😂

4 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

As usual your posts are helpful and nothing negative. I miss seeing you but my age has crept up.

Pointy! So awesome to hear from you! I’ve been wondering about how you have been?! Thank you for notice. 😘😘😘😘And no you’re never old to me ever my dearest man!!!!

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Love that!!🤣😂🤣😂

Thanks, I loved the image you painted, esp. the chicken on the shoulder.

Magoo was a favorite of mine. Love that disability humor!  

4 minutes ago, Old_Timer said:

Thanks, I loved the image you painted, esp. the chicken on the shoulder.

Magoo was a favorite of mine. Love that disability humor!  

My reason for no out calls is due to driving through people’s homes and creating new barn door exits!😂😂

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

My reason for no out calls is due to driving through people’s homes and creating new barn door exits!😂😂

How very thoughtful of you.😂  Hey, you know your limitations.

I love that you are the one he was referring to. 💙