Calik8

Blacklist

56 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Rolf said:

Hi which I agree 100% I have nevered act like an asshole I want just want to start good friendships and take it from there but I've haven't been on here a long time but you know who's friendly and who's not that's all I'm saying

The point is.... how did you decide this thread was about you and make it known? 

Didn't think it was me that's all I saw the thread read so I asked 

Oh I've only been blacklisted by one person on here for either not calling back or setting up an appointment the next day and she didn't even give the time to ask time and dated like i said I'm old school when backpage was simple and you didn't need ref,s

42 minutes ago, Rolf said:

Oh I've only been blacklisted by one person on here for either not calling back or setting up an appointment the next day and she didn't even give the time to ask time and dated like i said I'm old school when backpage was simple and you didn't need ref,s

Time to put on your big boy pants and this whole new world of pussy will be much easier for you. 

Best of luck to you!

1 hour ago, Rolf said:

How do you know you have been blacklisted? Just because a lady isn’t responding to you doesn’t mean you’re blacklisted.

BTW, this isn’t BP. On TOB, most ladies require for their safety and yours.

If you don’t want to be screened, you should reconsider looking for ladies on TOB.

ok but im done with this thanks for the info 

1 hour ago, Rolf said:

I would blacklist you for the fact that you don't know with a punctuation mark is.  Or maybe you talk with out taking a breath? 

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOOD NIGHT ALL .I SAID IM DONE I DONT OWN ANYONE THE REASON WHY I DID THIS AND MY POINT OF VIEW GET IT A REST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Rolf said:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOOD NIGHT ALL .I SAID IM DONE I DONT OWN ANYONE THE REASON WHY I DID THIS AND MY POINT OF VIEW GET IT A REST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😯 I think someone needs a nap....

16 hours ago, Laci French said:

This is your first post?  Why would you want to draw this type of attention to yourself?

He likes animals?

Rolfy,

The OP asked a question about blacklisting and sites and asked for ladies input only and you made this thread about you by responding with “now I’m being blacklisted “.

What did you expect would happen.

7 hours ago, Rolf said:

As Laci said “time to grow up and put your big boy pants on”.

Apparently we upset you since you saw fit on your last post to respond in all caps and bold type.  Boo Hoo.

Oh man!  I’m crying right now!!  The beginning of this post was a little boring but I’m glad I stuck with it!  This was a great read, I give it a 8!  Hilarious!  

On 10/28/2018 at 9:51 PM, Laci French said:

Time to put on your big boy pants and this whole new world of pussy will be much easier for you. 

Best of luck to you!

I used to buy them for my kids growing up.   They were called “Pampers”. They had elastic type leg holes and waste band.  No tape needed or pins.😁😁😁

OMG... I usually don’t say much, but this was hilarious. You ladies and gents make my day. Go bold, get mad, ALL CAPS!

On 10/29/2018 at 1:36 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

😯 I think someone needs a Snickers..............

I fixed it for you. :D

25 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I fixed it for you. :D

😂😂😂😂

On 10/29/2018 at 2:36 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

😯 I think someone needs a nap....

or it may be time to switch to decaf....

I am wondering if any of the ladies could PM me, had a bad client tonight  any help would be appreciated!

On 08/09/2018 at 5:57 AM, Calik8 said:

So I don’t know where to share information on some un savory clients. Not just for TOB providers but for other girls as well?

also don’t know how to on TOB either.

any help would be great. Lady's and lady's only please PM me.

why you only contact her lady's?

Ladies! This is just a reminder to check your Blacklist sites frequently!! It is for your own safety!!

Lollllll TOB definitely isn't like backpage n this is a new era GIRLS SCREEN THESE DAYS N IF THEY DON'T THEY AREN'T THINKING OF HER OWN SAFETY OR YOURS. You could even get blacklisted just for refusing to screen or how you approach a lady tbh. Be careful out there n stay safe. 

Edited by sunshinelovely

On 10/28/2018 at 9:36 AM, Laci French said:

This is your first post?  Why would you want to draw this type of attention to yourself?

Explains a lot right there! He seems like a total douche bag 

On 10/28/2018 at 9:40 PM, ilovewomen said:

How do you know you have been blacklisted? Just because a lady isn’t responding to you doesn’t mean you’re blacklisted.

BTW, this isn’t BP. On TOB, most ladies require for their safety and yours.

If you don’t want to be screened, you should reconsider looking for ladies on TOB.

If you don’t want to be screened, you should reconsider looking for ladies on TOB. 100%

I still screened backpage guys back in the day  .. just as I screen EROS guys twitter any one