K2dnvrfun

Are you an Explorer or Home bird?

35 posts in this topic

Learning my way around the hobby I'm curious from both the hobbiest and the ladies.

Are you an explorer? Always on the move, excited by the hunt and the find of the next treasure,  then moving on again and again and again

Or

Are you a homebody? Prefer to stick with 1, 2 or 3 favorites, build deeper understanding of likes and dislikes, hoping to achieve maximum physical and maybe emotional connection?

Similar for ladies, are you just happy to make a man smile and send on their way or do you prefer to visit with the same guy many times to build closer connection?

Curious minds want to know. I see many ladies I would like to visit, but also have a few I would like to see several times, and end the hunt.

What say you?

I prefer the connection and making a special friendship.

I'm a home bird, for sure: I feel there's a lot to be said for revisiting and building a deeper connection with the same person... because ultimately, it's how we're wired. The hunt and exploration does have its charms, but there is a deeper satisfaction - both emotionally and physiologically - that comes with being with 1, 2, 3 favorites. I mean, there's a reason you have favorites in the first place, and repeated visits amplify that positive feedback.

Of course, like in real-life, these things do go in cycles: you'll enter an exploratory phase; then find yourself in a consolidation phase; then back in exploratory for one reason or another - it's the human condition and I blame our genes :-)

2 hours ago, cgrey109 said:

I'm a home bird, for sure: I feel there's a lot to be said for revisiting and building a deeper connection with the same person... because ultimately, it's how we're wired. The hunt and exploration does have its charms, but there is a deeper satisfaction - both emotionally and physiologically - that comes with being with 1, 2, 3 favorites. I mean, there's a reason you have favorites in the first place, and repeated visits amplify that positive feedback.

Of course, like in real-life, these things do go in cycles: you'll enter an exploratory phase; then find yourself in a consolidation phase; then back in exploratory for one reason or another - it's the human condition and I blame our genes :-)

Great answer

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

This is how I'm leaning too.

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

When the connection is real, it can create a very special friendship.

I found the "Love of my Life"  more than 3 1/2 decades ago,  so all extra curricular activities are just exploring. I thought this hobby was just for that and E harmony etc and other ways were for looking for long term relationships.  I didnt think the ladies here  were looking for any ongoing  relationships either. But I have'nt been in this hobby that long,  

I'm expecting to get flamed for this also, go ahead, I'm used to it :)

Edited by Mike940370

dates are so much more fun after you have spent some real time with someone, know their desires, what makes them tick, and what gets them flowing along - and they for you as well.  Few home runs have gone as long as seeing someone you have seen multiple time before and knows just where to go with you on a date...

plus first dates always come with a level of nervousness that compromises that session somewhat...

but i must admit that after i have been perusing some European or Asian art films, my spidey senses often tell me to plan a different trip:)

something for everyone - me likey!

1 minute ago, hornyoldtoad said:

dates are so much more fun after you have spent some real time with someone, know their desires, what makes them tick, and what gets them flowing along - and they for you as well.  Few home runs have gone as long as seeing someone you have seen multiple time before and knows just where to go with you on a date...

plus first dates always come with a level of nervousness that compromises that session somewhat...

but i must admit that after i have been perusing some European or Asian art films, my spidey senses often tell me to plan a different trip:)

something for everyone - me likey!

Not going to flame you, but there is a big difference between friendship and life partner. And I see no reason the ladies and gents could not become friends if they were both open to that.

OK,    sure, to each their own,  but for me I'm just looking for physical, don't want to get emotionally involved with any one else

If I did,  I'd wake up dead for sure.

Edited by Mike940370

14 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

OK,    sure, to each their own,  but for me I'm just looking for physical, don't want to get emotionally involved with any one else

If I did,  I'd wake up dead for sure.

I don't think it is as much of a rw relationship as it is just getting to know each others likes and dislikes physically. I'm certainly in no place to be making rw friends or going out on town even, as fun as that would be, but to make some good connections under the sheets can make a great difference, I believe, and turn a fun one time experience into a rock your world experience.

In the rare event I find a lady who likes what I like, I stick with her like glue. That said however, finding her is the hard part

3 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

In the rare event I find a lady who likes what I like, I stick with her like glue. That said however, finding her is the hard part

Curious why so hard to find?

I tend to stay with the same cluster of 6-7 ladies that I have the pleasure of visiting on a fairly regular basis (couple times a year).  Of them, one is a fave and I see her a couple times per month, just because I love her gorgeous ass, eyes and brain.  Occasionally; however, I see a set of photos, or a profile, or a series of interesting posts from someone I decide that I just need to get to know, and so I am out beating the bush again.  As much as it is fun and exciting and all of that with new ladies, I find that only about one in four is someone I want to see again.  So I guess I am a home bird with an occasional need to fly the nest.

2 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I tend to stay with the same cluster of 6-7 ladies that I have the pleasure of visiting on a fairly regular basis (couple times a year).  Of them, one is a fave and I see her a couple times per month, just because I love her gorgeous ass, eyes and brain.  Occasionally; however, I see a set of photos, or a profile, or a series of interesting posts from someone I decide that I just need to get to know, and so I am out beating the bush again.  As much as it is fun and exciting and all of that with new ladies, I find that only about one in four is someone I want to see again.  So I guess I am a home bird with an occasional need to fly the nest.

Love that approach.Home bird, but leave every now and then just to realize what you already has at home :)

I like either or both, depending on my mood.  I've been lucky to connect with a number of ladies a number of times.  Sometimes I want familiarity and connection...along with some outstanding skills.  There are also times when I like to explore, so then the hunt is on.  Thanks to a number of people on this board (gents and ladies), my explorations have been fruitful in so many wonderful ways.  I went through a period where I was seeing new (to me) ladies, and I've also been through periods of time where I want something familiar.  So I guess I like my cake and want to eat it, too.  The best of both worlds.  I am grateful for the ladies I've gotten to know, spend some fun time with and the connections.  Whether I have seen someone repeatedly or for the first time, I want it to be about shared pleasure, approached with respect, honoring boundaries and enjoying our time together.

6 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Curious why so hard to find?

Lots less options in Colorado Springs. Driving to Denver is not worth the effort.

I'm still a relative newbie to the hobby, so I'm still wandering around checking to see what's available.  All the experiences so far have been good, and I imagine I'll find one or two (or three) that I will become a regular thing with. I'm not sure what will make that happen, but I'll know it when I see it. Still, I won't rule out wandering a bit...

8 hours ago, Admiral C said:

Lots less options in Colorado Springs. Driving to Denver is not worth the effort.

True that.

This said, I've managed to find less than a handful of ladies who I will come back to but, not so much. It's about the hunt for me and for two reasons. One, the hunt! Two, who has time for emotions, feelings and crap! Isn't that what the wife is for?! And you know, the funny thing about making hobby friends are the expectations that have come with it. Generally a "nice guy", I can't tell you how often I've been hit up for cash with no consideration for WIFM.

Explorer, definitely,

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

True that.

This said, I've managed to find less than a handful of ladies who I will come back to but, not so much. It's about the hunt for me and for two reasons. One, the hunt! Two, who has time for emotions, feelings and crap! Isn't that what the wife is for?! And you know, the funny thing about making hobby friends are the expectations that have come with it. Generally a "nice guy", I can't tell you how often I've been hit up for cash with no consideration for WIFM.

Explorer, definitely,

An interesting contrast of both similarities and differences. I have no blocks or objections to emotions and feelings, I am just not motivated by them. I like being by myself. I don't real world date, and in a case of a regular playmate, it is not an emotions kind of thing. I find "the hunt" to be rather a boring waste of a lot of time. Hunting for a provider is rather tedious, and as previously mentioned, in the real world, dating is hunting and does not provide anything. That rather goes to explaining the hobby activity from my perspective. Having a sexually compatible playmate, but not so much hunting for one. It should be a pleasure and a convenience and if it is NOT, then what's the point?

On 10/15/2018 at 9:51 AM, K2dnvrfun said:

Similar for ladies, are you just happy to make a man smile and send on their way or do you prefer to visit with the same guy many times to build closer connection?

I adore my regulars, some of whom I've known for years; both the frequent and occasional flyers. I love the connection with these gentleman and the experience just gets better with each encounter. Plus there is a bit more freedom that comes with expressing yourself and making dreams come true once you get to know someone and what they like. Even so, getting to know someone new, giving them a fabulous experience from the start, certainly has a thrill all its own!

I like the security of finding those 1-2-3 regulars that you know you click with and occasionally venture out for new tastes here and there....

I am thankful for the sunshine! 

I am thankful for the deep and meaningful relationships I have made by being in the business. 

I am thankful for another day and to be able wake up everyday with very few problems within my daily life. 

Now what was your question about?

Yes!!!!

i love the adventure of meeting someone new but I also love my relationships with those whom choose to frequent me too.😊

i am independent and I adore all aspects of what that means to me. 😘

9 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I am thankful for the sunshine! 

I am thankful for the deep and meaningful relationships I have made by being in the business. 

I am thankful for another day and to be able wake up everyday with very few problems within my daily life. 

Now what was your question about?

Yes!!!!

i love the adventure of meeting someone new but I also love my relationships with those whom choose to frequent me too.😊

i am independent and I adore all aspects of what that means to me. 😘

Awesome response. Your such a genuine happy and positive person.

51 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Awesome response. Your such a genuine happy and positive person.

My fingers move faster than my mind and it sucks going back over what I wrote again!!🤨😂 

However in all honesty I am very blessed within this lifetime! ❤️ Thank you K2!

i am in love with Arugula too! 💚

46 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

My fingers move faster than my mind and it sucks going back over what I wrote again!!🤨😂 

However in all honesty I am very blessed within this lifetime! ❤️ Thank you K2!

i am in love with Arugula too! 💚

Arugula is pretty yummy :)

9 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Arugula is pretty yummy :)

Curciferous can be seriously sensuous!😁

31 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Curciferous can be seriously sensuous!😁

That's the word of the day. You win! Cruciferous!

I have a slightly different take on explorer, homebody. I much prefer finding young ladies I can patiently, playfully explore many times. Discovering the nuances, what makes her softly moan and sigh. . What gives her the little catch in her breath.Or scream to the rafters. Now that definitely takes some exploring. I like exploring what makes her laugh. What can be a genuine surprise for her.  Should I discover a lady who can make me laugh I am definitely a homboy .