K2dnvrfun

Sexiest Colorado weather person..go...

14 posts in this topic

Who is it? Male or Female.

I go with my fav, still, Kathy Sabine

1 minute ago, MelindaMadison said:

Kathy Sabine of course... accomplished, smart, older sexy women are awesome! ;) 

Yes they are.

Before she retired, Rachel Plath. What a stunner... and so sexy in those librarian glasses.

+1 on the Plath vote. If we are digging up retired weathercasters, the wb2 I'm Denver had a cutie in 2005. Thick looking queen 

Just now, Kaduk said:

Those temperature's must be in Celsius...

yanet.jpg?w=579&h=431&ssl=1

What temperatures?

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Those temperature's must be in Celsius...

yanet.jpg?w=579&h=431&ssl=1

Nice curves

Belen De Leon , She used to be part of a band ‘La Onda’ as a singer and dancer. Even though Belen struggled with her Texas-Mexican dialect that significantly differed it from the mainstream Spanish language and people also criticized her for it that did not stop her and her band to win 2 Latin Billboard Awards with one gold and one platinum record. Belen eventually left her music career deciding it was far away from home and not her forte.

On 10/15/2018 at 9:44 AM, MelindaMadison said:

Kathy Sabine of course... accomplished, smart, older sexy women are awesome! ;) 

Good topic. Kathy Sabine by far. Her protégés are cute but she has a great presence. I wonder if she would find this topic flattering or amusing.

As for my preference, I don’t look at ads if the provider is not older than 25 minimum. Maybe that is why I vote for Kathy,