K2dnvrfun

Who's doing something fun during Bronco game?

12 posts in this topic

Man with the depressing performance being put on by the Broncos recently, I hope so of you are having some better performances to take your mind off it.

What are you up to..... 

Absolutely nothing. I can think of 69 things I would rather be doing, but Sunday, in the Springs, Broncos on, cold out....zero chance of that!!

I'd rather be playing than watching these terrible plays! LOL

Edited by milehijas
typo

25 minutes ago, milehijas said:

I'd rather be playing than watching these terrible plays! LOL

Yeah me too! Can think of other activities to keep me busy and smiling vs being frustrated and crabby

24 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Yeah me too! Can think of other activities to keep me busy and smiling vs being frustrated and crabby

Got me all hot & bothered and not in a good way! LOL. I was cussing at the TV like a trucker. :o

2 minutes ago, milehijas said:

Got me all hot & bothered and not in a good way! LOL. I was cussing at the TV like a trucker. :o

😂 I can think of better ways to get hot and bothered 

I was snuggled under the covers with one of the sweetest woman I have ever met met. Forget the Broncos!

7 minutes ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

I was snuggled under the covers with one of the sweetest woman I have ever met met. Forget the Broncos!

Good choice.

5 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Man with the depressing performance being put on by the Broncos recently, I hope so of you are having some better performances to take your mind off it.

What are you up to..... 

My team won today so I was happy watching football on this cold day and think back on the beautiful lady I met on Friday. 

Passed out on the couch late in the fourth quarter. 

Played a gig before the Bronco game.  During the game, made a German meal for friends to celebrate Octoberfest.  The meal was much better than the game.