Turtle138

How many times?

13 posts in this topic

Man if I could afford that I'd be in seventh heaven. For now I try to spread it out a bit.

I think my average was probably about twice a month, at my peak. I'm far below that now. Turning 60 was like hitting a brick wall. :mad:

15 hours ago, pfunk said:

I think my average was probably about twice a month, at my peak. I'm far below that now. Turning 60 was like hitting a brick wall. :mad:

First, I want to say that you are only as old as you feel. Also, I think that it all depends on the types of activities that you desire to engage in with the potential provider. Hobbyists have a wide variety to chose from. Quality, next to appearance would be the ideal approach. For instance 45 years from now when I retire I am not going to use my 401K to buy a Honda Civic. I hope you get the analogy. Either way gentlemen I do hope that you are enjoying you activities even if they are not consistent. 

I started out with a couple visits a month, but as I just noted in a separate thread, apparently I am an addict and slowly worked my way up to around 2-3 visits per week for a couple of years.  Unfortunately, I am now in some financial straits, so I am down to once a week, with an occasional second visit in a week, if possible.

I used to never do 30-minute visits, but I have found that when the hookerbucks envelope is running low, a 30-minute visit is better that going bowling.  More FBSM too, and on the really tough week, a 30-minute FBSM.  While some are better than others, and 90 minutes is better than 30, with this bunch of gorgeous gals, there is no such thing as a bad date.

I am working on revenue enhancement, so as soon as the envelope fills up again, I am going to go on another celebratory ho-a-thon.

So to directly answer your question, somewhere between one and seven visits per week.

Edited by BadBoy

On 10/14/2018 at 1:02 PM, pfunk said:

I'm usually in the once to twice a month club.  Would love more frequently, but my budget doesn't allow it.

Untill this recent gap (illness) it was week ly and I'm 81 so don't use age as an excuse. 

In my mind its everyday 🍆🍆🍆

I was visiting 1x a week

Now that I am 50 things slowed down to 1-2x a month.  

But Im working more and rolling in the 💸

On 10/14/2018 at 11:50 AM, K2dnvrfun said:

Man if I could afford that I'd be taking a lot more nape. For now I try to spread it out a bit.

Fixed it for ya.

A few years back 2012-2015 , when I had an ATF it was about 10-15 times a month couldn’t get enough of her . Since she left and no new ATF it’s averaging 3 times a month depending which girls are visiting.

After my trip, I would definitly say I am am addict, definitely my most active week ever, so now I would have to say between 1-9 times a week, depending on funds. (Typically 1-2 times a month)