K2dnvrfun

Um, really? Is this a thing?!

40 posts in this topic

Just saw a listing where lady called out that no car dates available. 

Really, is that a thing? I mean who am I too judge, but I guess not for me any more. I mean don't get me wrong in my days past i always enjoyed a nice HJ or BJ while driving down a deserted highway, but these days, no thanks

But speaking of outside the bedroom encounters what is your favorite place or experience, real or imagined?

For me it has to be when I was in college me and girl friend snuck off a hiking trail around Boulder, found a hidden rock and got down to it. Pants came down just enough to, well you know, but still pull up quick just in case. Comfortable no, but the thrill of possibly getting caught was amazing. 

In close second was in high school with my girlfriend, as Austin Powers would...she was randy...but we did it on the beach at night, several times. Fun yes, sand in every crack, no thanks.

Now your turn....

in the dating world, there's something for everyone...

if going on a long satisfying car date tickles your fancy, then why not?

I misbehave... Baseball dugout, used car lot, church parking, new home construction (framing not mine), out the sunroof parked, off the trail at Pulpit, kitchen, laundry room at a party, but my all time favorite is her bent over the back of a couch

Edited by Picturerisque

I used to get paid a lot to sail rich men’s yachts from one island to the next. One time, I was in the Caribbean moving a boat to the British Virgin Islands. Out of the blue,  in plain view of St John, my girl came up to the cockpit with nothing but a g-string. Anyone on the island with a pair of decent binoculars would have seen EXACTLY what was going on. So yeah, not on a deserted highway, but then again, I had auto-pilot. I turned it on, she turned me on and well, that memory haunts me to this day! I still call thongs sailing outfits.

1 hour ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Car dates seem like a dangerous situation for me... and I’m not coordinated enough to get dressed and undressed in a car... 

I did partake in some oral car fun one time on a deserted highway in Cozumel it was lotta fun but I was somewhat worried that the driver was going to crash the car because he seemed to be quite distracted!! ❤️ Memories 

Yes, it is quite distracting to the driver. But oh so fun

1 minute ago, Turtle138 said:

They don't make cars big enough anymore.

True dat

4 minutes ago, LightningP said:

I used to get paid a lot to sail rich men’s yachts from one island to the next. One time, I was in the Caribbean moving a boat to the British Virgin Islands. Out of the blue,  in plain view of St John, my girl came up to the cockpit with nothing but a g-string. Anyone on the island with a pair of decent binoculars would have seen EXACTLY what was going on. So yeah, not on a deserted highway, but then again, I had auto-pilot. I turned it on, she turned me on and well, that memory haunts me to this day! I still call thongs sailing outfits.

Damn!  Now THAT is good date story...

Well done sir....errr....i mean, captain:)

6 minutes ago, Picturerisque said:

I misbehave... Baseball dugout, used car lot, church parking, new home construction (framing not mine), out the sunroof parked, off the trail at Pulpit, kitchen, laundry room at a party, but my all time favorite is her bent over the back of a couch

That's variety at best.

5 minutes ago, LightningP said:

That sounds like fun. Sailing rich men's yachts and girls too boot.

In high school a girl had a big '58 Nash, the front seat folded down flat. That car was a rec room with steamy windows most weekend nights.

I used to manage a sonic drive-in, got busy with one of the carhops in the store room  and then again in the girls bathroom.

27 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

In high school a girl had a big '58 Nash, the front seat folded down flat. That car was a rec room with steamy windows most weekend nights.

That sounds like a useful car, and fun too

25 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

My best unusual spot was on the first green at a golf course in Kansas that I was working at part time in college.  The green was amazingly soft.  The next day you could still see the indentation of her body and my knees.  One of the other guys seen it and knew exactly what it was but little did they know it was me and my girlfriend.

That got me thinking. Sneaking onto a golf course late at night could be fun.

22 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

I used to manage a sonic drive-in, got busy with one of the carhops in the store room  and then again in the girls bathroom.

And did the restaurant pass the health inspection after that :)

9 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

And did the restaurant pass the health inspection after that :)

Yep, no one ever knew but the 2 of us, no evidence left behind.

39 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

Good one

1 hour ago, LightningP said:

Gawd that’s HOT!

I have been trying to think of some places to meet a provider. I have one provider that needs a hotel room but only wants to see a few people do that’s not feasible. I’ve though about the private infrared sauna at one of the salt spas. There aren’t any hot tubs in town any longer so that doursnt work. Where is a kinky place that’s private and safe other than Hotel. I wish I had a van with a mattress in the back. Ha! 

6 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Gawd that’s HOT!

It was, a million years ago, sometimes work can be fun, right?

Back in the day I was driving down a quiet two lane highway and my girlfriend started getting frisky. We got all all hot and bothered, so we pulled over, laid a blanket down, and we got busy right on the hood of the car. The added adrenaline rush of possibly being seen made it all the more exciting! It still brings a smile to my face when I think of her.

It's so hot to do it in random places! I agree it's exciting and have done it before. To be honest only if I've met the gent before though to establish that comfort of being "out in the open" Haha :) 

15 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Just saw a listing where lady called out that no car dates available. 

Really, is that a thing? I mean who am I too judge, but I guess not for me any more. I mean don't get me wrong in my days past i always enjoyed a nice HJ or BJ while driving down a deserted highway, but these days, no thanks

But speaking of outside the bedroom encounters what is your favorite place or experience, real or imagined?

For me it has to be when I was in college me and girl friend snuck off a hiking trail around Boulder, found a hidden rock and got down to it. Pants came down just enough to, well you know, but still pull up quick just in case. Comfortable no, but the thrill of possibly getting caught was amazing. 

In close second was in high school with my girlfriend, as Austin Powers would...she was randy...but we did it on the beach at night, several times. Fun yes, sand in every crack, no thanks.

Now your turn....

One of my favorite places/experiences would have to include my honorary MILE HIGH Induction........ Yep, 6 1/2 miles in the air over the International date line with an audience. I must admit, the unplanned TURBULENCE had me thinking, this by far is the best way to go if its my time to go LOL......

14 hours ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Car dates seem like a dangerous situation for me... and I’m not coordinated enough to get dressed and undressed in a car... 

I did partake in some oral car fun one time on a deserted highway in Cozumel it was lotta fun but I was somewhat worried that the driver was going to crash the car because he seemed to be quite distracted!! ❤️ Memories 

I was getting a BJ going over Loveland Pass late one night and the girl looked up at me and said "are you sure you can drive ok?". I said "don't worry hon, if I go over the cliff I'll die with a smile on my face and you'll never know what hit you".

5 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

One of my favorite places/experiences would have to include my honorary MILE HIGH Induction........ Yep, 6 1/2 miles in the air over the International date line with an audience. I must admit, the unplanned TURBULENCE had me thinking, this by far is the best way to go if its my time to go LOL......

Definitely a bucket list item for me although it seems like those bathrooms are getting smaller every year!

I miss my convertible... all the space you need (when opened on a warm summer night) for getting frisky on mountain roads and parks. Not so limber or carefree these days, so I guess car dates are out for me.

Got pulled over on a 2-lane highway once, passed the cop while my GF was going down on me.  I wound up not getting a ticket, and I'm pretty sure the cop knew what was up.  Never said it, but he had a smirk on his face the whole time.  My GF was so freaking hot, he was probably wondering what it was like (not bragging here, just that she was uber hot - you know, college).  

That said.....    a non-partner/GF/spouse situation in a car??   Not in a million years.

Not in this world, but in my past real world there were some fine encounters in the outdoors, on the beach, in the car (in various locations like Tahoe, Palm Springs, Wind River area), night skiing at Keystone (those goggles were really foggin' up).  Both my ex-wife and I were up for playing in some fine places.  We tried at an "Un-named" amusement park, but everywhere we could get a bit of privacy there were sticker bushes.  Lots of sticker bushes.  It was almost like the park planners knew that some of us wanted a different kind of ride during our time at the park.  Drive in theaters...regular movie theaters (in the balcony). Not sure if camping counts, but some fun times at Yellowstone, Yosemite and Golden Gate Canyon State Park.  Wow...this is bringing back many very fond memories.

Oh no....now people here will know that I enjoy sex.  What should I do?  ;)

2 hours ago, average1 said:

Not in this world, but in my past real world there were some fine encounters in the outdoors, on the beach, in the car (in various locations like Tahoe, Palm Springs, Wind River area), night skiing at Keystone (those goggles were really foggin' up).  Both my ex-wife and I were up for playing in some fine places.  We tried at an "Un-named" amusement park, but everywhere we could get a bit of privacy there were sticker bushes.  Lots of sticker bushes.  It was almost like the park planners knew that some of us wanted a different kind of ride during our time at the park.  Drive in theaters...regular movie theaters (in the balcony). Not sure if camping counts, but some fun times at Yellowstone, Yosemite and Golden Gate Canyon State Park.  Wow...this is bringing back many very fond memories.

Oh no....now people here will know that I enjoy sex.  What should I do?  ;)

Outstanding!

Y’all are bringing back some great memories of some road head from back in the day. But I’m with the majority here and no way am I seeking someone out just for that. The drive back to drop her off must be awkward