Fancy DateS?

28 posts in this topic

Bed😂😂😂

21 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

Bed😂😂😂

Did it have good sheets?

Always, clean Egyptian cotton. Only the best for the beautiful ladies.😘

Now the bed kind of creaks, but always nice sheets😁

A creeking bed is a good thing 😂 if the neighbors can’t hear, you’re doing something wrong hahha 

Just now, DaisyMeetsDallas said:

A creeking bed is a good thing 😂 if the neighbors can’t hear, you’re doing something wrong hahha 

I must be doing really good, since my closest nieghbors are a quarter mile away.😉😘

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

WD-40😂  

Now that I think about it, may be me creaking and not the bed.😂 getting old sucks.

Holy crap I laughed too hard. 

Excuse me maam that’s not my bed. That’s my hip 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, DaisyMeetsDallas said:

Holy crap I laughed too hard. 

Excuse me maam that’s not my bed. That’s my hip 😂😂😂

Knees actually

1 minute ago, goodguy69 said:

Knees actually

Put a cap full of apple cider vinegar in each bottle of water you drink. Google it!

47 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

Now that I think about it, may be me creaking and not the bed.😂 getting old sucks.

My knees and ankles! 

And my right hip no lie. I now regret playing sports 😢

(ps: I love you laci)

Edited by jasminewaterss7

23 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Put a cap full of apple cider vinegar in each bottle of water you drink. Google it!

Who drinks water, fish screw in it and it will rust your pipes😂😂😂

24 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Thank you, I will check that out😘

Who needs water when there is beer hahaha.  That back starts to act up, good ol craft beer, still noisy but won’t hurt!!! Lmao!!!!

1 hour ago, goodguy69 said:

Congratulations on the double hijack.  Back in the day, that would have been 15 yards and loss of down.  

Didn't mean to hijack anything, I'm not going for yardage or downs, playing for bases or a homerun. 😂

1 minute ago, DaisyMeetsDallas said:

I am good with just a field goal!!! Hahaha 

Always nice to make a shot between the uprights😁

Lots of fun back and forth going on. Clever stuff!! To the question. Way back in the day, for her 30th birthday, I treated a lady I had played with several times to dinner at Zeb's Steak House on 8th Street, then on to a Colorado Springs Philharmonic concert, dessert at Michells' and then my house to play. Great time for both of us. Colorado Springs old timers will recognize those two great establishments now, unfortunately, long gone. Oh, and I changed  the sheets on the bed. Even cleaned the toilet and put the lid down.

1 minute ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Lots of fun back and forth going on. Clever stuff!! To the question. Way back in the day, for her 30th birthday, I treated a lady I had played with several times to dinner at Zeb's Steak House on 8th Street, then on to a Colorado Springs Philharmonic concert, dessert at Michells' and then my house to play. Great time for both of us. Colorado Springs old timers will recognize those two great establishments now, unfortunately, long gone. Oh, and I changed  the sheets on the bed. Even cleaned the toilet and put the lid down.

+1 (out of rep points)

Yes it is. From the Springs?  Been here since 1974. The whole city is a mess in MHO

18 minutes ago, DaisyMeetsDallas said:

8th Street is a mess now!! 

3 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

You went all out 😂😂

I like taking myself to five star dinners. Im trying to cut back on that 😂I absolutely love trying top notch recipes and new places, but always amazing when a gentlemen accompanies me or makes a kind gesture to take us out. Doesn’t always have to be 5 Star, it’s about spending time. It truly leaves an awesome impression and gives us time to get to know one another more✨💜 ps all you guys are too funny 

9 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Yes it is. From the Springs?  Been here since 1974. The whole city is a mess in MHO

I arrived in Boulder in 67, I was just a kid of course. This is a whole different town today. Multi million dollar lofts and Land Rovers everywhere, the restaurant scene is amazing though. I am completely spoiled by the variety and quality. If you don’t put out seriously good food in this town, you don’t last. There are only a very small number of joints that were open in the sixties still today. The fanciest place I’ve ever taken a date was the flagstaff house. The food is good but the view from up there is fantastic!

21 hours ago, DaisyMeetsDallas said:

What’s the nicest place you’ve ever taken a lady of the night too? 

Overnight downtown Denver. Stayed at the Brown Palace. Massages, Spa. Dinner at the Broker restaurant. ;)