Celeste

Former providers -Do you miss it?

13 posts in this topic

I retired 6 months ago when I got married. I love my life but man sometimes I miss the thrill of the hobby and all of you wonderful friends <3

1 hour ago, Celeste said:

I retired 6 months ago when I got married. I love my life but man sometimes I miss the thrill of the hobby and all of you wonderful friends <3

I took a five year break. My only advice to you is to enjoy your journey in life! Make it all about your own happiness!💓

Thanks ladies. You all are so sweet. I have a wonderful husband and a relaxed lifestyle where I can pursue academics. I’m grateful, I just like to stay connected to the community. It feels like home. & of course I still miss the rush of checking into a hotel or wondering who is behind that knocking door. 

Congratulations on your new marriage, and life post retirement. It's nice hearing from providers and hobbyists about how good life is going after you've moved on.  It's also nice to hear you miss us too. I hope you keep checking in from time to time. 💙

If you got out because you wanted to it will be easier for you to stay out, BUT if your getting out because because of marriage then I'm gonna say it's gonna be hard for you to stay out, does your husband know what you did for a living? 

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:59 PM, Celeste said:

Always wondered what happened to you. Welcome back to the forum at least, hope you are doing well. 

I can relate, but I have stayed in touch with many friends here. I completely retired in July, and sorry, so far I don’t miss it. Not that I didn’t have fun and I have no regrets, but 18 years was a long ass time! 

37 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I can relate, but I have stayed in touch with many friends here. I completely retired in July, and sorry, so far I don’t miss it. Not that I didn’t have fun and I have no regrets, but 18 years was a long ass time! 

Glad you're still loving your new life.  It's always nice to see you posting on here, and checking in from time to time.  💙

I second what Hunter said. I wish you well out there. And also always liked your insights.

Congrats girl! That is so wonderful! I took a break from age 20 to 25 but between that time I was occasionally stripping so I guess I will always have a desire to be involved in the adult industry. I love being a sexual person and swinging with other couples with my partner. However, I do know when I retire I will enjoy the next chapter of my life very much.

I appreciate all of your insights. I think this really becomes a part of who you are after a while. I absolutely loved it, so it's an adjustment -worth it...but it will take some time to get used to. I hope you all are having a fabulous week xo