Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrissy

Refs and checking out....

12 posts in this topic

So everybody on the board is very familiar with references, check references, and expired references LOL.

Just a friendly reminder to the gentleman in the hobby.

Us ladies sometimes do damage our phones. Even though we have the same phone number. We may have a new device sometime. Therefore references we have not heard from or are from out-of-state could become void by accident or upgrade, Even Some That are over a year old or nearly a year old. We may not continue to have.

If YOU guys know and remember something so specific or only intimately known that could perhaps sPark a providers memory of meeting you, if it has been a year.. Use it! It is what may save you a horrid RE screening process...

Ladies  A friendly reminder.

We all absolutely love and adore helping other ladies in the business. And I personally would never do anything to harm another lady. Or a client. But if I let you know I cannot recall a client. That does not mean he is not a good potential date. As mentioned before I may have changed my phone. Not my #or email... But details can help..

But I look for more ways than one to verify a gentleman in case such things like phone numbers change. Please. That does not deter you from going on with further screening to make sure he is safe. 

I have been around and trusted for a very long time. On both ends. But Cannot remember EVERYTHING or EVERYONE. There is absolutely No offense meant. Just Remember we ALL try!

Happy Hobbying and just a  reminder from Your neighborhood friendly Redhead 😂😂 😘

So maybe a stupid question or maybe an unanswerable but do you have any guidelines to jog a providers memory?  Our Physical description?  Location?  Time?  I never know what to put in that little box when requesting a reference so would be at a loss here.

21 minutes ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

So maybe a stupid question or maybe an unanswerable but do you have any guidelines to jog a providers memory?  Our Physical description?  Location?  Time?  I never know what to put in that little box when requesting a reference so would be at a loss here.

We talked about her trip to France. We met at XYZ and had a drink at the bar first. 

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

We talked about her trip to France. We met at XYZ and had a drink at the bar first. 

What does my “incall” look like? Anything particular that stands out? Possibly, something we joked about? Just was it that really stands out that will jog my memory?!  Since I have come back into the biz after taking 5 years off I am on my 3rd phone. Same number different phone and only a handful of numbers transferred! So I am totally with Chrissy!!!💓

Ladies please note I am always quick with my references. However, I  MUST remember this client who saw me. 

VERY BEST form of reference is to write a review! A reviewer will have a long stand forever (long lasting) memory maker! Walla there you go! I remember him well! It’s down in black and white! See it?! Now was it a great visit?! It sure was!!! 99.9%of all my written reviews are great calls. Ladies with saying this???Please do  email/text/ call me so I can give you more in-depth information please!  

18 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

What does my “incall” look like? Anything particular that stands out? Possibly, something we joked about? Just was it that really stands out that will jog my memory?!  Since I have come back into the biz after taking 5 years off I am on my 3rd phone. Same number different phone and only a handful of numbers transferred! So I am totally with Chrissy!!!💓

Exxxactly! We just need to let the guys know we do not forget them. But we are human, no matter how many of us want to be Wonder Woman LOL. But we all , that are here for the real reasons do try.... please have patience if you want a real, good thing... maybe it is about time Miss Audrey , Kali, Hunter and so many meow.. I mean more :) start making a new "just US club" again LOL

23 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

LaQuinta

😂😂😂😂 ranch dressing 

33 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

😂😂😂😂 ranch dressing 

We'll always have the ranch.

Bless your heart Chrissy! I've been around a year, and have difficulty with my memory. I can only imagine what it's like for the ladies who've been around 10, 15, 20 years. My hats off to you vets. Even still, you are so quick, and spot on in your responses to reference requests. I have so much appreciation for you, and I'm sure the wonderful gentlemen I see because of you appreciate you too. 💙💙💙

47 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Bless your heart Chrissy! I've been around a year, and have difficulty with my memory. I can only imagine what it's like for the ladies who've been around 10, 15, 20 years. My hats off to you vets. Even still, you are so quick, and spot on in your responses to reference requests. I have so much appreciation for you, and I'm sure the wonderful gentlemen I see because of you appreciate you too. 💙💙💙

💞