Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MeganMarie4u

I225 closure between East 6th Avenue and East 17th Avenue

10 posts in this topic

Due to a possible pipe bomb....i225 is CLOSED Interstate 225 between East 6th Avenue and East 17th Avenue.

Hope everybody stays safe!!

4 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I hope you've exited off. You be safe.

Wishful thinking....trying to....

So sorry this happened.  There are way too many mean and unhappy people in the world.  Thankfully, we have TOB, and this community helps fill my happiness quota.  I believe if others had more fun (of TOB variety), the world would be a better place and people would be smiling a lot more.  Happy people don't do stuff like this.

15 minutes ago, average1 said:

So sorry this happened.  There are way too many mean and unhappy people in the world.  Thankfully, we have TOB, and this community helps fill my happiness quota.  I believe if others had more fun (of TOB variety), the world would be a better place and people would be smiling a lot more.  Happy people don't do stuff like this.

It wasnt a bomb.... only took a few hours to figure out.. .

Luckily, our smartmouth southern sweetheart had sone friends to chat with, and denvers finest refreshments to get her through this traumatic ordeal.  I might have some temporary hearing loss though. 🤣

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Luckily, our smartmouth southern sweetheart had sone friends to chat with, and denvers finest refreshments to get her through this traumatic ordeal.  I might have some temporary hearing loss though. 🤣

😂😂😂😂 funny girl you are!