Hobby Hobbit -Banned

ABCDEFGH

41 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you handsome! I'm not a dude but I love boobs too! Seeing all the titties on Twitter is absolutely my favorite part of being on Twitter. 😂

How about upside down boobs

C5xSU5uWMAAiEqY.jpg

1 minute ago, Kaduk said:

How about upside down boobs

C5xSU5uWMAAiEqY.jpg

Sure, just stand on your head, and all our boobs will be upside down. 😁

8 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Any kind of boobs?

641BFB11-B067-41FD-9F43-B061321630CE.jpeg

Those aren't boobs...they're empty tube socks.  :eek:

I love my Huge Natural Boobs. And They Love Me😳😳

As Beavus (or it could have been Butthead said) :  "uhhhhh, if I had breasts like that I would never leave my room!"

Natural or enhanced.....makes no diff to me as long as I get to play with them!!!!  Oh yeah!

BR

I'd like to say two things based on my experiences working in plastic surgery:

1. You may or may not notice the difference. In a standard breast augmentation, the implant is placed behind the patient's own natural breast tissue (and often behind the pectoral muscles) and can usually be inserted via funnel through a 1.5 inch incision in the mammary crease. If the implant is a modest supplement to her natural tissue, they may look and feel completely natural. If she wants to go big, the surgeon makes a longer incision, and will pack a gel or air filled sizer into the capsule to find maximum capacity, then choose the largest size implant that fits. The slack is pulled out of the skin, exposing the scar. Then you get the hard, stiff boobies endearingly termed "bolt-ons".

2. It's all about what the lady was born with and what she wants to end up with. We see women come into the OR with perfect figures but they want lipo and bigger boobs. We also see flat-chested women that just want to have a feminine figure. Then there are those who come in for a reduction because they are naturally so large and heavy that they have back problems. In any case, we don't judge.

So I can't choose, I think most of us prefer medium size natural breasts, but if that isn't what a gal was born with, I think she can be perfectly beautiful with a surgical modification. There are also ladies (probably not ASPs) that have lost one or both breasts to cancer, and may have undergone a reconstruction of some type. We don't usually see the heavily scarred and uneven ones in this hobby, but they are common in RW, and they all are beautiful in their own way.

Definitely natural... On slim women, I like a small, firm, set of boobs. On thicker women I like a large, saggy set. I guess I'm trying to say I like them proportional...

I think I like them proportionate too. I like a larger size c or d if they are perky, and not saggy. I love mine!

Just now, Audrey Astor said:

I love mine!

We do too😘