oldertruckguy-9225

Knowing her real name

62 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

It's a noble concept, no?  And one if exercised uniformly across these dating communities would make the whole experience even better than it already is...

can you just imagine...

Its not just the dating community, I give respect to all the ladies in every aspect of the adult and mainstream entertainment industry to never call out their real names in public places and forums. (Ditto the male talent ) .  They worked hard to have a brand name and to disrespect them is simply uncalled for.

I will say that the majority of providers I’ve seen have said a lot about their personal life as have I real names included. I suspect it’s a matter of how I approach the hobby rather than something innate with me. First time visits are hour minimum usually more simply because I prefer to get a little time to talk and asses boundaries or just make it a little more comfortable going into the main event so to speak. I have always loved listening to people and getting to know them as they present themselves rather than trying to guess who they are by small inferences I can hazard. To me it’s much more important to know who you want to be so I ask and listen. There’s a few providers who I have a more personal relationship with because of this and plenty who would rather keep it professional and I respect that decision. Either way if you’re loose with that information than I hope you are ready to find a new hobby because you have no place in this one.