oldertruckguy-9225

Knowing her real name

62 posts in this topic

I am curious if any of the  ladies in this community would allow, have allowed, a client to know their real name, or, any part of their personal life. Have any ladies asked a favor of a client. By that I mean asked the client as a friend with no strings attached to the hobby. 

Allowing a client to know your real name is a rare privilege. I will never pretend to even being close to knowing what it would take to earn that privilege. I know that if a client is allowed that privilege; there is simply no excuse, none, for ever violating that confidence. Years ago, while not prevalent, it was, also, not uncommon for a bit of personal life to intertwine  between provider and hobbyist. Subsequent play times had a higher level of intimacy and fun once the intertwine took place. Perhaps, in today's environment, this consideration is a boundary never to be crossed.  As has been stated in several posts; this is a business. Lots of fun, for both parties, can be had inside the business. Just curious if any of the ladies have allowed for this added dimension.

Note:

Rule 4.  Outing (Personal info).... Do not make reference or allude to having any Real World information on anyone in a forum post, There will be no information exchange pertaining to Real World info
The Mods will closely monitor threads and post for any information exchange that tries to dig to deep.

Please keep the topic General in Scope.

Please know that is not my intent.  Times have most definitely changed. I am not living in the past but I know the atmosphere surrounding the hobby has changed.

It's not a wise thing to do. Sometimes you let your guard down, but be very cautious. There may come a time when you want to cease contact with certain individuals, and they use your real would info as a weapon. People aren't always who they seem to be. I'm an open person, but I've learned to be more reserved. 

For those that also value the interaction of conversation with a Young Lady we must treat all such with the utmost confidentiality and deference.  Even discussing something as innocuous as music tastes can lead to certain nuggets of RW info.  I have a pretty decent BS detector but even a "Canned" storyline gets the Sgt. Schultz treatment.  I know nothing, I heard nothing......

2 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

We humans love to complicate things don’t we! lol 

Life is complex in itself isn't it..  I have, as Hunter stated, found out asp's personal info during her casual comments or our repeated sessions in the past. I have noticed, with me,  I really had to have self discipline to keep the info under wraps and address the lady in a professional manner only in all of our communications and correspondence. I was told on several occasions, Thank You!!

I find, when I’m in the moment, I want to know everything about you. It’s not a creepy obsession, rather, it’s a product of our intimacy, don’t you think? Once I’m down the street, I begin to understand the value of our distance and, in the end, the mystery adds even more to the experience. I can’t wait to return.

18 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It's not a wise thing to do. Sometimes you let your guard down, but be very cautious. There may come a time when you want to cease contact with certain individuals, and they use your real would info as a weapon. People aren't always who they seem to be. I'm an open person, but I've learned to be more reserved. 

Agreed, goes both ways too.  I see some gorgeous super model provider websites  and their screening process requires you full legal name, your business Email, a a phote ID and business card.  I just shake my head, do some guys really do this just for a POA ?

6 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

I just shake my head, do some guys really do this just for a POA ?

Many guys don't worry about being outed, or blackmailed. I'm single, own my own business, and answer only to myself. I'm guessing that's not your situation. 

I've had a few girls give their real names. I only use those names when I speak with those girls.  

Edited by pfunk

My ATATF and my current fave know all about me, and I know all about them (names, home towns, sisters' names, history, etc.), but that's because we have a bit of a deeper relationship.  Yeah, if you really care about each other, it's OK, and I trust both of them totally (and it's vice versa), but I don't think it enhances anything.  I can send them packages in the mail, but that's about the only real advantage.  Frankly, I think anonymity has so many virtues, I have only shared my secret identity with those two. 

I have picked up other gals' real world information, usually because they leave their mail laying around, etc., but I try and forget it, which gets easier every year. :rolleyes:

Frankly, I appreciate the effort that the real quality ladies put in creating an alter identity.  It's not just a name, it's a character they play in a performance piece, and I get a kick out of it, don't really want to look behind the curtain most of the time.

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Many guys don't worry about being outed, or blackmailed. I'm single, own my own business, and answer only to myself. I'm guessing that's not your situation. 

Oh, for sure, if you have nothing to lose,   tell them every thing.   I like to keep it on a "need to know? " basis.

Generally speaking mixing your HW life and your RW life is a recipe for disaster.  The list of horror stories is long legit and distinguished.

That is not to say that these lines get blurry after ATF acronyms get applied.  Many will attest.  Use your big head judgement and don't ruin a good thing.

it happens. ATF's or ladies that I've spent long periods of time with have shared it(first name). also it's been by accident as well. and usually them mentioning it just slips by me. I've also bought several ladies plane tickets to travel with. granted we have history with each other when traveling.

the strangest for me is seeing a lady for awhile. then they mention their name to me. and in my mind I think no you are Anna that's already imprinted in my mind. this especially rang true when I dated a provider. introducing her to friends and family was an obstacle for me! if you know me. i'm terrible at names!

in the end I don't remember most. except for a few that I really have connected with. I 've been around awhile. reviews, vouches and spending quality time I suppose opens us to each other. we are human and it happens. 

General rule is no, I don't share my real name for many reasons. Privacy is huge to me. Three former clients, who are now really good friends know the truth but through trust it was earned. 

If you’re looking for RL info you need to slow your roll. Nothing good comes from that approach. Personally know a few providers RL info that came naturally from mutual feelings of trust. In each case we both feel the risk is small base on prior behavior. 

If that info is a thing you’re looking for maybe you need to look at why that is...should not be something you are looking for as it may me misconstrued.  

9 hours ago, Bootsce said:

If you’re looking for RL info you need to slow your roll. Nothing good comes from that approach. Personally know a few providers RL info that came naturally from mutual feelings of trust. In each case we both feel the risk is small base on prior behavior. 

If that info is a thing you’re looking for maybe you need to look at why that is...should not be something you are looking for as it may me misconstrued.  

I will respectfully tell you that you totally  missed the point. I have never asked a young lady for any personal info. I have been allowed the privileged four times in all the years in the hobby to know a ladies "real"  name. Every time it was a pleasant surprise when it came about. And it did add to the pleasure of seeing her afterwards. It is a privilege and one that must be guarded and treasured.  

I'm usually a one and done type, but I recently visited and have stayed in touch with a new provider who had her personal information all over the place. I didn't ask and never once have I used or referred to her as such. My anonymity is very, very important and I presume hers is as well, even if she was careless, which I attributed to a learning curve.

Within our girl groups we use our Fantasy names only. There is no way we could remember real names and our ho names...

So, Steve, Jeff, Bob, Mike, and Joe we really are not going to find you in the RW. 

For me, I am the only one within the US.  So no more sharing for me.  I forgot and gave Raine at Starbucks.... 

18 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Within our girl groups we use our Fantasy names only. There is no way we could remember real names and our ho names...

So, Steve, Jeff, Bob, Mike, and Joe we really are not going to find you in the RW. 

For me, I am the only one within the US.  So no more sharing for me.  I forgot and gave Raine at Starbucks.... 

Starbucks + Coffe Ice Cream + Raine Shower

Oh My! 🤩

2 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Starbucks + Coffe Ice Cream + Raine Shower

Oh My! 🤩

Sounds like a dream come true😍😍

5 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Gah I am one of those you could give me your real name 5 times and I couldn't remember it 10 seconds later.  I could never handle keeping two different names straight for the same person.

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Gah I am one of those you could give me your real name 5 times and I couldn't remember it 10 seconds later.  I could never handle keeping two different names straight for the same person.

I'm with you. I have the worst memory. Lol

I seriously doubt anyone could forget you Hunter. Oh, yeah, I'm working it.

Are you telling me that you ladies aren't using your real names!!! 

This is bullshit!! :mad: What the fuck happened to trust!!

I thought we were a family, god dam it!!!:angry: That really hurts. :( I can feel my heart breaking.

Anyone got a  tissue.:(

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

Are you telling me that you ladies aren't using your real names!!! 

This is bullshit!! :mad: What the fuck happened to trust!!

I thought we were a family, god dam it!!!:angry: That really hurts. :( I can feel my heart breaking.

Anyone got a  tissue.:(

Okay, if you must know, my name is Johna. Johna Smith. There...you all have it. Do what you want with it. Lol

7 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Okay, if you must know, my name is Johna. Johna Smith. There...you all have it. Do what you want with it. Lol

Thought you were not supposed to give out real world info 😊

2 hours ago, Shutterbug said:

Thought you were not supposed to give out real world info 😊

I doubt if that’s her real name.  Take off the “a” and you have John Smith.

19 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I doubt if that’s her real name.  Take off the “a” and you have John Smith.

I was just joking with her, i knew she was just having fun.