hornyoldtoad

HW brain vs RW brain

18 posts in this topic

Ok, i know i am not alone (please say i'm not) here but had to share this.

The things i hear in the real world that trigger the hobby world side of brain:

1.  I'm sitting at a fund raiser table last night and we are all talking about how the kids are doing in college and one of the mom's says - "i just wish she was better at translating french.  It's killing her grades.  Any of you know who i might call to get her a private tutor?"

2. I'm at lunch with a buddy and this cute as hell waitress comes up and brings me another fork after i just dropped mine.  I say thank you and she replies "no problem sir, we are a full service establishment.  If there's anything else you need just let me know"

The horny old toad brain kicked in in both instances, synaptical hobby fireworks are lighting up my mind and i must say the concert of chuckles i was trying to hold in was simply entertaining. 

Does this happen to you all?

This is great. I have to say that since my life became intertwined with this world, I seem to see and react to things on the outside very differently. I’m learning to regulate though. 

Happens all the time. I’ll see or read something even remotely close and the brain immediately relates it to the hobby.

3 hours ago, LightningP said:

This is great. I have to say that since my life became intertwined with this world, I seem to see and react to things on the outside very differently. I’m learning to regulate though. 

Same here.  There have been a few times that I will meet someone that just has that Wow factor for me and my mind goes into Hobby Mode....  Thankfully the sane side has kept things on a leash before I made a fool of myself......

Crazy right, just remember, not every cute girl is a provider! 😎

You should try being in a Provider's mind. ;)

It's not thier mind we are trying to get into😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

It's not thier mind we are trying to get into😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

You get into mine, you get into "somewhere else".  ;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

3 hours ago, Dani Panti said:

Can’t imagine, my dear

15 hours ago, Dani Panti said:

In a Providers mind one might see things that one can't unsee. :eek:

33 minutes ago, boink36 said:

In a Providers mind one might see things that one can't unsee. :eek:

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! Lmao

I have found that, ever since I started in this sport, I get flirted with a lot more by the civilians.  Possibly it is because I lost a lot of weight and buffed up a bit, but I think it is that I am pretty much always in sporting mode of thought these days, and is more the way I carry myself now and the way I look at ladies.  Apparently I am better at telegraphing "Damn, you are fucking gorgeous," with a glance than I used to be.

Unfortunately no similar effect on the wife. :cool:

22 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I have found that, ever since I started in this sport, I get flirted with a lot more by the civilians.  Possibly it is because I lost a lot of weight and buffed up a bit, but I think it is that I am pretty much always in sporting mode of thought these days, and is more the way I carry myself now and the way I look at ladies.  Apparently I am better at telegraphing "Damn, you are fucking gorgeous," with a glance than I used to be.

Unfortunately no similar effect on the wife. :cool:

I find that a lot of my clients gain a confidence in this hobby that they haven't had in a very long time.  To me that is sexy as hell.  I would imagine those civilian ladies might find that same confidence sexy too.  Plus, it's all those fuck me pheromones you're sending off, and that freshly fucked devilish grin you cant wipe off your face. Lol

18 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I find that a lot of my clients gain a confidence in this hobby that they haven't had in a very long time.  To me that is sexy as hell.  I would imagine those civilian ladies might find that same confidence sexy too.  Plus, it's all those fuck me pheromones you're sending off, and that freshly fucked devilish grin you cant wipe off your face. Lol

We can only hope! I love the way you think Huntress 😎

I sure notice when some of my clients started to clean up, shape up and slim down. It is so beautiful how this hobby can bring a new spark into ones life. I think that is what makes this hobby so fantastic!

A peek in to my mind btw: 

Provider Mind in Session - loving how happy we both are naked and how absolutely normal it feels. 

Provider Mind out of Session - I sure wish we were naked. 

Ambiguous thoughts...would be fun for you guys and gals to add to this review:

Maybe once in a persons life a rare experience happens that you want to savor the moment and that flavor in time, hoping it lasts forever!  You value it as the best--not just one of the best.  The atmosphere was inspiring, the service was just perfect.   Everything was cooked to perfection and delivered very attentively with the right amount of personal friendliness and humor as well. that can only be described like: service impeccable, flawless, innovative, discerning, sensational.  When you sense the meaning of "made from scratch" when asked "anything you'd like to try" you realize the originality of this very quaint locale, and tucked away cove-like setting, just perfect for intimate dining, both inside and out.  The best quality ingredients creates the love and excitement within, just as the landscape does before entering.  From start to finish, including the time set aside for unwinding and dessert, sets the mind for that superb service never to be forgotten experience.  For those with refined tastes and passion exuberant, I have to say it's a once in a lifetime experience.

This deserves the Michelin Star--the highest honor and comes with my highest recommendation!  Well, I have to admit, the culmination of all the above has caused me to visit often, to the point of trying to remember how many times--although many--so the "once in a lifetime didn't stop with one--like the old song,  "Once you've had it, you never want to quit--is so true.

Forgot to mention how to get there----there are some curvy areas that are very beautiful and scenic.  You will come to a sign that says "this way to an exquisite dining experience, and immediately followed by a Y in the road.  It will tell you which way.