Laci French

Happy Happy day JRWolfe

16 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday sweet man!  Hope you enjoy all the naughty things! 

Did you tell Willard Scott?  He will put your face on a Smuckers Jar label. :rolleyes:

Happy birthday!

Aww...Happy birthday JR! I hope when you open your eyes after blowing those candles out, there are some big beautiful bouncing naked boobies in your face! Have a good one sweetheart! 🤗💋🤗💋

Have a fantastic birthday, JR.  And may there be many more.  And hopefully today will bring you some extra pleasures...of your choosing !!

Happy birthday.

Happy Birthday, dear! Hope its full of nakedness and fun! :wub:

WOW ! Thanks for the birthday wishes. Spent it in California at a friend's infamous mansion and enjoyed the pool party,bbq and lovely.....

Thanks for remembering Laci French,and yes...stayed through to the Halloween partys. Back in Denver to vote today and deliver a eulogy for a retired stripper/model  (not outing her name,she has family here ) .Amazingly,my old high school buddy is still in hospice (down to 98 lbs on a 6'2 frame ) and will spend quality time with him. Then its back to La-La land to play mild mannered reporter and...

Happy birthday young fella and welcome back. :D

Have a very happy birthday

Happy Birthday JR.  You are part of the reason I enjoy TOB.  I always appreciate your perspective.  Celebrate big and enjoy the day fully !!  

Happy Birthday! Go celebrate big - get a tattoo! B)

39 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Happy Birthday! Go celebrate big - get a tattoo! B)

Chuckle..your memory is slipping BadBoy ,you actually wished me a Happy Birthday on my actual one of Oct 6. I was in California then and just recently thanked Laci for starting a b-day thread. No ink for me,like having a good memory. ;) Did forget to tell Willard Scott btw.

Edited by JRWolfe
grammar