TheFinerThings

Greatest movie scenes / quotes

81 posts in this topic

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "I bet you're the kind of guy that would f-ck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. .. Full Metal Jacket.

Colonel Kurtz: I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.   Apocalyse Now.

"Next time you come in, you come heavy or not at all"   Sopranos.

You and me and booze - a threesome. You and I were a couple of drunks on the sea of booze, and the boat sank. I got hold of something that kept me from going under, and I'm not going to let go of it. Not for you. Not for anyone. If you want to grab on, grab on. But there's just room for you and me - no threesome.

"Days of wine and roses" Joe Clay (Jack Lemmon)

OK, if I can offer another on. The movie  Stand by Me  was me and my friends growing up. Small, small town and friends that were my whole life at the time.

• You Wanna be The Lone Ranger or The Cisco Kid. 
  • It Happens sometimes. Friends come in and out of our live like busy boys in a restaurant
  • Chris says : Suck my fat one? Who ever told you that you had a fat one Lachance.  Gordie answers: biggest one in four counties
  • One of my favorite move scenes is also from "Stand by Me" It is when the four of them are walking down the rail road tracks singing "Have Gun Will Travel Reads the Card of a Man"

4 minutes ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

OK, if I can offer another on. The movie  Stand by Me  was me and my friends growing up.

You and I both, friend! 

Ok, I got nothing better to do tonight. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: Who are Those Guys?

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:58 PM, lowboy said:

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: Morons. I've got morons on my team.

https://youtu.be/mCbq46sb0sI

Joe Pesci in Goodfellas " You think I'm funny. That I'm here for your fu@%ing amusement."  

Over my career I have acquired a certain set of skills. I will look for you and I will find you and I will kill you. Liam Neeson taken

Ok here goes....

Tombstone.....”I’m your Huckleberry.” Or well anything from that movie!

But the scene in 9 1/2 weeks where they have sex in the alley in the rain!!!! HOT AF

Annnnnd I just went and saw A Star is Born

run to the theater! This was an amazing movie!!!

"After a few drinks, that's  a face I would love to sit on"  - Deadpool

44 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Ok here goes....

Tombstone.....”I’m your Huckleberry.” Or well anything from that movie!

How did I forget about Tombstone?  One of my all time favorites!

"But for 1.6 million dollars, we could become heroes for three days..."

This is too much fun.

Lauren Becall, Holly Molly what a Stone Cold Fox!! The movie: To Have and Have Not.  In a scene, as she is leaving  she turns around and stands in the door way and says to Steve (Humphrey Bogart) ; If you want me just whistle. You  know how to whistle, don't you Steve? You just put your lips together and blow. Be still my heart.

Ted: Okay, if you guys are really us, what number are we thinking of?

Future Bill and Future Ted: SIXTY-NINE, DUDES!!!

"see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass"

The Big Lebowski

Gee, we all missed the best one ever!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Not a popular movie by Segal but On Deadly Ground when old guy called him a whore. "For 350k a year I would fuck anything once" Kind of made me think even before hobbying. 

26 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Gee, we all missed the best one ever!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

That was a hilarious scene

On 10/8/2018 at 7:27 PM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Ok, I got nothing better to do tonight. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: Who are Those Guys?

One of the greatest movies of all time, where to stop and start with the great quotes?  But, besides the several so far how about:

I'll do anything you ask of me except one thing. I won't watch you die. I'll miss that scene if you don't mind.   Etta Place

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!" -Princess Bride