Queen Rylie

Anyone notice a lot of men low balling them

121 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

It's called bartering.  I do it when I talk to a house painter, the car mechanic, when I buy a car.  If the lady does'nt want the offer why can't she just say so?  Or say in her ad the price is firm, no negotiations.  This is an expensive hobby and it seems TOB has plenty of men that money is no object but some times, for me and some women, making some money is better than making none money. 

This is an expensive hobby,  I can't afford Ferrari prices, should I just quit the hobby?  Many or none post prices on the windshield so If I have to ask and it's more than I have budgeted, should I say ok goodbye or politely say I only have this much?

Says the guy whose house was painted with watered down paint and his car has all kinds of weird rattles after it comes back from the shop😂.  Maybe you are looking for a different experience than me but I choose not to annoy the person that I’m trying to have a good time with before we even get started.  Yes it’s an expensive hobby and that’s the deal.  Some girls might be desperate and take a lowball offer, but they are not going to give you their best because you didn’t give them your best.  And they will sure as hell not take your call next time.

21 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

It's called bartering.  I do it when I talk to a house painter, the car mechanic, when I buy a car.  If the lady does'nt want the offer why can't she just say so?  Or say in her ad the price is firm, no negotiations.  This is an expensive hobby and it seems TOB has plenty of men that money is no object but some times, for me and some women, making some money is better than making none money. 

This is an expensive hobby,  I can't afford Ferrari prices, should I just quit the hobby?  Many or none post prices on the windshield so If I have to ask and it's more than I have budgeted, should I say ok goodbye or politely say I only have this much?

Its called being a HAGGLER!

If you want to compare ladies to cars most dealerships have a NO Haggle fixed price. I know mine did.

20 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

It is an expensive hobby, but I've seen prices in every range from almost too low (imho) to "Ferrari".  If you cannot afford a Ferrari, don't go to the Ferrari dealership.  There are some great deals to be found elsewhere.  These ladies set their prices and if the high end ones are getting it, more power to them.  I will never insult a lady by telling her she is not worth it.  What kind of a session would that lead to?  

BadBoy nailed it earlier....

23 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I have only had to turn down one appointment based on the donation amount.  After going through the entire prolonged screening process so that I could even ask the question, I found out that it was $100 over my absolute limit.  I just told her: "Sorry, gorgeous, you are out of my league - have a great weekend."   Her response was equally polite, so if she ever runs a special or something, we are still on good terms (still hoping!).

Haggling is for douche-bags. Not only does it make you look cheap, it makes you look poor.

I had a similar incident, with the same kind of polite response from the YL.  No shame, or insult in saying the price is out of your range.  If she will consider less, she will tell you. Let her make the negotiation offer and you'll never look like an ass.  If she doesn't offer, she doesn't need to and it's time for you to move on.

54 minutes ago, pfunk said:

If you contacted me, and offered to barter, or asked for a discount off my price, I'd hang up, and block your number.

I realize you think it's acceptable behaviour. I disagree. You're a wasting my time. 

LOL, no worries, I won't be calling you

28 minutes ago, TheFinerThings said:

It is an expensive hobby, but I've seen prices in every range from almost too low (imho) to "Ferrari".  If you cannot afford a Ferrari, don't go to the Ferrari dealership. 

But they don't label the brand, Sometimes I may think a nice Jeep, they may think Cadillac or Ferrari

I don't call any ladies whos prices are posted and are too high for me. But, especially on TOB they don't post prices. If I do contact them I ask the rates and if they are too high, I say that's a little over my budget but maybe another time.  Some times they may say  a lower # is as low as they will go, sometimes not.

Some of us ain't one of the rich guys .  It is'nt this place amazing, all these guys are so bored they feel more important speaking for the ladies. 

Pimp wannabes?

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

Yep, you should quit the hobby, definitely.  Be sure to delete your account on the way out, you won't be missed.

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

If you can't afford a Ferrari, don't go shopping for a Ferrari, go get a Ford. There are plenty of ladies offering appts on the cheap these days.  If she states her rates are 200 or 300, and you only have 100, she is out of your budget. Please don't insult her because you can't afford her.  Just move on to the 100 dollar girls. 

There is and always has been something for everyone in these dating communities.  One of the biggest draws for everyone on the john side. 

Literally many different menus in as many different restaurants where you can spend your money here.  Just got to a restaurant that has a price point that fits you budget and is serving up whatever it is you are craving at that time.  

Done.  Go do it.  Quit bitching.  Stop haggling.  Brings so much bad energy to an otherwise fairly positive environment.

Once again Mikey shows us he has no respect for the ladies

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If you can't afford a Ferrari, don't go shopping for a Ferrari, go get a Ford. There are plenty of ladies offering appts on the cheap these days.  If she states her rates are 200 or 300, and you only have 100, she is out of your budget. Please don't insult her because you can't afford her.  Just move on to the 100 dollar girls. 

That's just what I do I never insult the girls but they don't put a price tag on I have to ask. If it's more than I can afford I say it's that's a little over my budget, sometimes they offer a little bit lower sometimes not. Sometimes they say that's okay I understand.

My enemies are right here on this board not the ladies I talk to

You're right I did say that but I was kind of joking I've never done it because I figured I'm going to get lousy service see if I try to haggle them down. But the topic was about men low-balling them but sometimes the ladies are high balling the guys :-). If they can get it more power to them when I work if I have a choice of getting paid a lot or getting paid a little I'd always choose a lot but sometimes I have to take what I can get to pay the bills

Edited by Mike940370

Here is how I see this when you start bargaining/haggling prices with me...that you think I am not worth what I charge, and I take great consideration in what I feel I want to be paid for my time as I bust my ass to give the best service for the price I set. So, no matter how you look at it, it is insulting to us because we feel you are devaluing our work.

Not being mean, just being honest. It seems that if a lady gives a little leeway, they tend to get walked on, and nothing sucks more than when you feel you are being taken advantage of.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:02 AM, BadBoy said:

I have only had to turn down one appointment based on the donation amount.  After going through the entire prolonged screening process so that I could even ask the question, I found out that it was $100 over my absolute limit.  I just told her: "Sorry, gorgeous, you are out of my league - have a great weekend."   Her response was equally polite, so if she ever runs a special or something, we are still on good terms (still hoping!).

Haggling is for douche-bags. Not only does it make you look cheap, it makes you look poor.

What he said. I am not even blonde but "I just don't get it" Hell I don't have hair and I still don't get it. Why would you insult both sides by haggling? 

Damn things have changed since I had to leave. 

I have concluded that to haggle in this world will result in no good. I don’t ever want that kind of reputation. I would rather be know as quite the opposite! To be a desirable client is the key to hobby bliss. 

I pondered starting a new thread for this but I decided to ask here.  Hope the Op does'nt mind.

I'd like to ask a question only for the ladies.  I have no attraction to men, so this is not a question for you guys so save your flame thrower plz.

If a lady only posts an hourly rate, is it rude or insulting to ask if she offers a HH or QV rate? Thanks and I will heed your opinions

54 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

I pondered starting a new thread for this but I decided to ask here.  Hope the Op does'nt mind.

I'd like to ask a question only for the ladies.  I have no attraction to men, so this is not a question for you guys so save your flame thrower plz.

If a lady only posts an hourly rate, is it rude or insulting to ask if she offers a HH or QV rate? Thanks and I will heed your opinions

Not rude at all as many provide HH rates. What is more frustrating is when men reach out to book times, throw a time out and then disappear. Communication in general is a positive thing IMHO. 

3 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

Not rude at all as many provide HH rates. What is more frustrating is when men reach out to book times, throw a time out and then disappear. Communication in general is a positive thing IMHO. 

Thanks for that Zelda. 

Not guilty on that, I'm an impulsive person, when I call, I'm ready if I can afford and not too far away.   I don't try to plan ahead, too many things can go wrong or change and I am often oncall (not the fun kind of call) and I might have to take an opportunity to earn a little  too. 

On 10/6/2018 at 2:33 AM, boink36 said:

I think you are making a mistake based on simple evolution. as the centuries go by the male ball sack gets just a little longer with each generation giving the allusion lower balls. :D

:lol:

On 10/6/2018 at 4:28 AM, Petitedoll said:

YES!!!! All these Men with Champagne taste and beer budgets. You get what you pay for guys remember that!!!!!

I'm one who moves on before bartering, unless challenged by the provider which does happen and rarely ends well.

This said, I wholly disagree with the idea one has to buy champagne to enjoy a drink. If I had a dollar for every time a provider warned me about this, that, STI's etc because hers is the golden kitty...

There's a fine balance between self-worth and market value.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 10/7/2018 at 9:47 PM, Mike940370 said:

My enemies are right here on this board not the ladies I talk to

^^this^^, for the usual suspects

On 10/8/2018 at 9:38 AM, Mike940370 said:

Yes it is, it's not listed for a reason and the reason isn't so that you can ask but because those options don't exist. 

5 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Yes it is, it's not listed for a reason and the reason isn't so that you can ask but because those options don't exist. 

+1

7 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

+1

+2

On 10/5/2018 at 9:40 PM, Just Another Guy said:

Kick them to the curb and let the other ladies know.

If I find that a lady is out of my price range, I move on. I won't insult her by trying to get her to agree to less. A lady asks for what she feels she's worth. Who am I to tell a lady that she's worth less than she feels she's worth?

Yes I do tha same....is not thet she is expensive the truth is I can’t afford her

On 10/5/2018 at 2:31 PM, Queen Rylie said:

I have been in Denver for a few months and it’s been an ongoing struggle dealing with men lowballing me for 100$ almost everytime I post. What is up with that 

I think we are all in with you Queen Rylie! Keep your head up and a big smile your face and us ladies together will ride this storm out. Clients please note Denver's cost of living is outrageously expensive and some of the ladies can't work from home or don't even have a "home" and live out of hotels.  I talked to a lady a few days ago that told me that she glady get a cheaper hotel in a rougher part of town. However, she feared a bad review or something worse (I won't out her so don't even ask)! I told her the same as I am saying to you and to  the others! We all must do what we must do to keep on trucking! My heart is with all the ladies gentlemen please reconsider your approach and tip the lady if you can! 

Now i am crying because I feel this...sorry. Need to go and hide. I know that sounds a bit sapy coming from me, but it's the honest truth! Please  take care and be safe!! XOXOXO 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

18 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

"

On 10/10/2018 at 8:14 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

So; if no options and/or prices are listed, does that mean  "don't call, don't bother me cause no options exist?"

4 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

So; if no options and/or prices are listed, does that mean  "don't call, don't bother me cause no options exist?"

Most ladies have a website and P411 allows the ladies to list their rates 

20 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I think we are all in with you Queen Rylie! Keep your head up and a big smile your face and us ladies together will ride this storm out. Clients please note Denver's cost of living is outrageously expensive and some of the ladies can't work from home or don't even have a "home" and live out of hotels.  I talked to a lady a few days ago that told me that she glady get a cheaper hotel in a rougher part of town. However, she feared a bad review or something worse (I won't out her so don't even ask)! I told her the same as I am saying to you and to  the others! We all must do what we must do to keep on trucking! My heart is with all the ladies gentlemen please reconsider your approach and tip the lady if you can! 

Now i am crying because I feel this...sorry. Need to go and hide. I know that sounds a bit sapy coming from me, but it's the honest truth! Please  take care and be safe!! XOXOXO 

Kali, I understand what you are saying; but some of us may be on SS, and maybe have a SO  and it can take a long time to stash away enough cash without SO saying "What have you been spending all this money on?"  My SO is a tech wizard and she can see every where I spend money, except cash,  including and especially the plus machine.  So, I just wanted to remind the ladies that it can be tough for some of us too.

BTW I never try to haggle the price down but if I cant afford it, I have asked if a QV was offered, but I guess I'm not allowed to do that6 any more

Edited by Mike940370

On 10/8/2018 at 9:38 AM, Mike940370 said:
On 10/10/2018 at 8:14 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

4 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

So; if no options and/or prices are listed, does that mean  "don't call, don't bother me cause no options exist?

She responded to your question about POSTED rates. If rates aren't POSTED anywhere, that's a whole different question. How about asking that question, instead of being so dramatic and sarcastic. 

On 10/7/2018 at 10:47 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you Hunter I love you!!! XOXOXO 

16 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Mike it means do some research and figure out what other sites she advertises on. More that likely your going to see a full ad. 

Most ladies are not just on TOB. There are plenty of other sites that allow full ads to be listed because they do not charge to advertise.

The reason we can not have a donation on TOB is because we pay to advertise on this site. 

This is also why we can not have any Duo ads.

Thanks to the  SESTA & FOSTA 

Edited by Kandi Apple