Queen Rylie

Anyone notice a lot of men low balling them

121 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

She responded to your question about POSTED rates. If rates aren't POSTED anywhere, that's a whole different question. How about asking that question, instead of being so dramatic and sarcastic. 

:) gee whiz Hunter , you are so mean, she was  also pretty damn  dramatic and sarcastic when she said if it not specified it not for you to call and ask, and I sure won't.

Some ladies here are so darn independent, I'm surprised they even need to work

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

:) gee whiz Hunter , you are so mean, she was  also pretty damn  dramatic and sarcastic when she said if it not specified it not for you to call and ask, and I sure won't.

Some ladies here are so darn independent, I'm surprised they even need to 

It's not mean to answer your questions. She answered you honestly and directly. Of course it's not what you wanted to here, but it was the truth. I don't know what you expect from us other than to honestly answer your questions. With people like yourself, you just can't win. We create ads, give general locations, dates and times we're available, create websites that tell you about ourselves, what we prefer of gentlemen we see, what we require to feel comfortable spending time alone with you, we post rates, we post pics, we have reviews. Still, with all of that, there are bitter sarcastic men like yourself who can never be satisfied. If you want to know about the providers who don't do everything I stated above, be specific in your questions please! Be specific about the audience of ladies you are asking and what exactly it is you are asking. There is a mixed group here in TOB these days. Your question was asked to ALL ladies. Be appreciative in the responses you receive. You have been around awhile. This isn't new stuff to you. You know how this works.

On 10/7/2018 at 9:26 AM, pfunk said:

If you contacted me, and offered to barter, or asked for a discount off my price, I'd hang up, and block your number.

I realize you think it's acceptable behaviour. I disagree. You're a wasting my time. 

Exactly !! Why are you special that I'm gonna lower my price ? 

47 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

He keeps trying to get the answer he wants, which isn't panning out well for him.  He brought up this same issue in another thread, where the OP was griping about guys asking for HH when her website specifically doesn't offer HH.  When he doesn't get the answer he wants, he goes dickish.  This is his quote from that thread after being told that if HH isn't offered on their website then she doesn't want guys wasting her time asking for something that isn't offered.

"Well , if that's the worst that has ever happened to her, she's had a great life. I mean, a simple "Sorry, no" is not that difficult and the client can save his Benjamin for someone who needs or appreciates it more."

Some people just reek of bitterness. He should listen to his own words. If a provider being out of his budget is the worst thing that has ever happened to him, a simple "sorry, no I cant afford her" is not that difficult to come to terms with. Hit up girls who appreciate your "Benjamin" more.  Stop low balling girls out of your price range. 

Well the menus they ask for with the budget they are working with tickles me pink...

Don't even cover room rates. And EVERYBODY knows DTC is high.

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It's not mean to answer your questions. She answered you honestly and directly. Of course it's not what you wanted to here, but it was the truth. I don't know what you expect from us other than to honestly answer your questions. With people like yourself, you just can't win. We create ads, give general locations, dates and times we're available, create websites that tell you about ourselves, what we prefer of gentlemen we see, what we require to feel comfortable spending time alone with you, we post rates, we post pics, we have reviews. Still, with all of that, there are bitter sarcastic men like yourself who can never be satisfied. If you want to know about the providers who don't do everything I stated above, be specific in your questions please! Be specific about the audience of ladies you are asking and what exactly it is you are asking. There is a mixed group here in TOB these days. Your question was asked to ALL ladies. Be appreciative in the responses you receive. You have been around awhile. This isn't new stuff to you. You know how this works.

Image result for gif clapping

On 10/7/2018 at 0:18 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

There is and always has been something for everyone in these dating communities.  One of the biggest draws for everyone on the john side. 

Literally many different menus in as many different restaurants where you can spend your money here.  Just got to a restaurant that has a price point that fits you budget and is serving up whatever it is you are craving at that time.  

Done.  Go do it.  Quit bitching.  Stop haggling.  Brings so much bad energy to an otherwise fairly positive environment.

There you girls go again picking on John again, I'm offended.....lol

It's hard being a John in this hobby, I'm always being talked about.

Here's one I'd like opinions on, ladies and gents: I recently set out to find a provider on a budget. I picked a girl and reached out to her: "I would love to see you and I have a budget of this much plus tip. Is it enough?" She didn't have a website or any way I could have known what her rates are, and my offer was the mid-range of an hour rate, plus a 20% tip.

So here's the thing, if she charged more per hour, that would give her an opportunity to say "sure, I'll do a hh or 45 minutes for that much". She quickly agreed to an hour, and we had a lovely time together. It turns out her rate was a little more than I offered, but she was ready for a date and would rather take a little less than nothing, plus my tip brought her almost back to what she normally charges.

It was a great experience for both of us, and she got a regular out of it. Is that so wrong?

1 minute ago, mountainrider33 said:

I am curious what you think mid-range pricing is. 

Is it okay to say here? I offered $200 plus a $40 tip. You might say that's on the low side, but this is also a girl with no reviews. She doesn't have a ton of business rolling in, and again she could've given me a shorter time that was worth it or told me that it wasn't worth it at all. But it was. Win-win. You're clearly more experienced than me mountainrider33, I appreciate your input.

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:
1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

You and Mike940370 ... have the same philosophy that it's okay to offer less. 

I don't know the guy, but I saw one provider reply that there is no harm in asking about a shorter time. After seeing the thread I agree that if no hh/qv option is listed, you shouldn't ask.

As for me, I did not offer less because there was not a number yet. I offered what I had which was perfectly decent, my provider told me she was glad I got her and she asked me to become a regular.

I posted right before this answering your previous question and telling you I respect your advice, but it hasn't been approved by moderators yet.

I have'nt quit posting rider; but really, you need to get over me,  I'm not gay and not attracted to you at all.  LOL

I think gentlemen should be gentlemen, in every sense of the word. If you have researched a lady and she's posted information that doesn't include qv or hh... it's no mistake, so don't bring it up. In the absence of information, then yes you can ask.

That said, I don't remember ever negotiating in this hobby, and can't really bring myself to do so... In many ways you get what you pay for, and "haggling" just makes it a worse experience for all involved, especially during the appointment. Of course there are exceptions, but that's how I feel.

If you do get a quote that's above your desired budget, well... does one haggle at a fine restaurant, or choose items from the menu  more aligned with one's pocket? If a lady's time is more than I can afford, I'll thank her and leave it at that. If the information is posted, I don't even waste our time by calling, there's no point. If I agree that her time is worth it, I save up. That's what we do with Ferrarri or Fendi.

35 minutes ago, cgrey109 said:

I think gentlemen should be gentlemen, in every sense of the word. If you have researched a lady and she's posted information that doesn't include qv or hh... it's no mistake, so don't bring it up. In the absence of information, then yes you can ask.

That said, I don't remember ever negotiating in this hobby, and can't really bring myself to do so... In many ways you get what you pay for, and "haggling" just makes it a worse experience for all involved, especially during the appointment. Of course there are exceptions, but that's how I feel.

If you do get a quote that's above your desired budget, well... does one haggle at a fine restaurant, or choose items from the menu  more aligned with one's pocket? If a lady's time is more than I can afford, I'll thank her and leave it at that. If the information is posted, I don't even waste our time by calling, there's no point. If I agree that her time is worth it, I save up. That's what we do with Ferrarri or Fendi.

Thank you so much for this post. It seems being a gentleman is frowned upon by so many these days.  I can only say, thank you from the bottom of my heart for reminding us all what it means to truly be a gentleman, and for treating us ladies with dignity and respect.  Any lady should be lucky to spend time in your company. I know I certainly would. 

4 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thank you so much for this post. It seems being a gentleman is frowned upon by so many these days.  I can only say, thank you from the bottom of my heart for reminding us all what it means to truly be a gentleman, and for treating us ladies with dignity and respect.  Any lady should be lucky to spend time in your company. I know I certainly would. 

I agree, this was a great post, but i don't know why being a gentleman would be frowned upon. I always try to be a gentleman in all aspects of my life, it is not natural (to me anyway) to be disresctful or rude in any situation. You are all respectable ladies and we all should be respectful gentlemen and treat all of you with the same courtesy and respect that we would want our Mothers, Daughters, or Wifes to recieve.

Anyway my 2 cents

Have a great day😊

2 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

I agree, this was a great post, but i don't know why being a gentleman would be frowned upon. I always try to be a gentleman in all aspects of my life, it is not natural (to me anyway) to be disresctful or rude in any situation. You are all respectable ladies and we all should be respectful gentlemen and treat all of you with the same courtesy and respect that we would want our Mothers, Daughters, or Wifes to recieve.

Anyway my 2 cents

Have a great day😊

Have a great day too GG69. I've been under the weather for awhile now, but I'm starting to feel like myself a little more. I missed you guys. 💙

Wondered where you had gotten off to, glad you are feeling better.

On 10/7/2018 at 9:11 AM, Mike940370 said:

It's called bartering.  I do it when I talk to a house painter, the car mechanic, when I buy a car.  If the lady does'nt want the offer why can't she just say so?  Or say in her ad the price is firm, no negotiations.  This is an expensive hobby and it seems TOB has plenty of men that money is no object but some times, for me and some women, making some money is better than making none money. 

This is an expensive hobby,  I can't afford Ferrari prices, should I just quit the hobby?  Many or none post prices on the windshield so If I have to ask and it's more than I have budgeted, should I say ok goodbye or politely say I only have this much?

should I say ok goodbye or politely say I only have this much?

Yes.  Yes, you should.

If rates aren't obvious, when I reach out and get them, if it's out of my price range, I either opt for a 30 minute get-to-know-you, or simply state 'that's out of my price range, unfortunately.  If you ever run a special, let me know?'   It's honest, and isn't being a jerk.  However, if a rate is obvious/known, then that is the rate.  I would never ask for something else.

Small hedge.... there have been a few times (not because of rates) I've asked for a 45 minute appointment, usually because of time constraints.  Most ladies will accommodate this with ease, and if they can't, no harm done.  In fact, my ATF (and a couple of others) have done this.  I think it just comes down to being honest about your goals, and clear that it's not "I want to haggle".  If 30 is x, and 60 is y, then I might ask for 45 for x+y/2.  I think it's all about how you present yourself and whether you are polite and inquiring, rather than aggressive and having an expectation.

My 2 kroner.

On 10/11/2018 at 2:57 PM, E.J.England said:

Well the menus they ask for with the budget they are working with tickles me pink...

Don't even cover room rates. And EVERYBODY knows DTC is high.

You can always stay at the Motel 6.

17 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

I don't stay at motel 6 or any other low hotel.

So where I stay and what I charge should not concern you. Your not invited so it shouldn't matter to you.

Oh okay

Edited by E.J.England

17 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

Idk if you have noticed.... but even motel 6 is upwards of 100 with tax....therefore anything under a benji is insufficient no matter where you stay! 💯

22 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Idk if you have noticed.... but even motel 6 is upwards of 100 with tax....therefore anything under a benji is insufficient no matter where you stay! 💯

Exactly even extended stay is over a $100.

But I don't know why it concerns him where I stay anyway. He need to worry about where he spends his money(where they stay) not the one he ain't gave Shit.

Never a dull moment...

1 minute ago, E.J.England said:

Exactly even extended stay is over a $100.

But I don't know why it concerns him where I stay anyway. He need to worry about where he spends his money(where they stay) not the one he ain't gave Shit.

Never a dull moment...

Dont stress over him.... ...that's exactly what he wants

4 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

No, there is nothing wrong with that offer as it is reasonable and you asked in a way that was not demeaning her. Everyone of us can be reasonable as long as it isn't obvious you are trying to take advantage of our service.

What us ladies are talking about is guys that ask to see us for our full menu for $100 or less when our rates are considerably more than that, or saying they want only one service with the hope we will drop the rate. Usually then, those clients come in and work us to the bone for nothing and it isn't worth the cost to us.

See, the reality is that us ladies have to keep an incall which have gone from about $50/$100 a day to now $100/$150 depending on the day/week/location then we have to provide supplies, and their prices have gone up to along with taxes. The biggest and final one is now us ladies are competing with a slew of new ladies, travelers, and the changes that came from the takedown of BP which has almost killed our clients in numbers. So we have to compensate with the changes, and be a lot more wiser, and savvy with our business to make ends meet. Raising our rates is the smartest way or we overkill ourselves with working all the time, or we end up picking up clientele we don't want to walk in our doors due to the low number. This has always been a luxury(why it is called a hobby) not a necessity, and whether people want to believe this...not every lady and gent out there can do what we do. It really does take a special person to do this business, and do it well.

We understand that clients are not doing this all the time, and that people don't have millions laying around to play at their leisure, but ghosting us after contact, NCNS, haggling us on rates or services, trying to harass or hurt us, not giving us info for screening makes it really hard for us to be more understanding when a sheer number are constantly demeaning, or trying to devalue what we do for a living. Whether you clients realize it or not, you really do not have it as bad as us SW'ers do. Denver is one of the few cities that has a whole smorgasbord of various providers to choose from, and honestly there isn't enough clients vs. providers. Be glad you have this many to choose from.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

👏👏👏👏👏

30 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

This has always been a luxury(why it is called a hobby) not a necessity, and whether people want to believe this...not every lady and gent out there can do what we do. It really does take a special person to do...

There is no question in my mind that you are exceptional. What you do is incredible.The gift you give is something I can’t even begin to imagine. To make a career of it is probably the most challenging entrepreneurial endeavors conceivable. As a potential client, all I can offer is the thought that every day, there’s a guy losing sleep at the prospect of his appointment with you. He’s read your reviews six times and can’t wait for the sun to rise. He’ll get ready, get in the car and begin his adventure hoping he’ll be that client you’ll want forever.

What you do is important to us. We dream about the possibilities, the make believe that you make come true! Please don’t despair, we’re always going to be here for you! Because Ladies, we are the Good Guys and we’re never going away!

On Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 3:22 AM, SultryKitten said:

No, there is nothing wrong with that offer as it is reasonable and you asked in a way that was not demeaning her. Everyone of us can be reasonable as long as it isn't obvious you are trying to take advantage of our service.

Thank you for a thoughtful and sincere response Samantha. I wanted some feedback from the ladies, and if you'd told me I'm wrong I would have respected your authority and said "yes ma'am". I treated my provider well and respected her boundaries, she was good to me in return. Now I'm seeing her again for her full hour rate.

Since I've been on this board, I've been impressed and humbled by the intellect and reason you girls have in your approach. On top of being the physically stunning creatures that capture us in the first place, I think you're brave, generous, resilient, smart, soft and strong all at once. Most of you could have any kind of job in business, tech, hospitality, retail etc but for whatever reason you choose to share yourselves with us, and we need to not take it for granted.

I wish I had the means to spend more time with some of the beauties around here and take extra good care of each one, but since I don't, just know that this communication on here has the ability to impact the way we see you. When I am able to indulge in the luxury you provide, I will take care to make sure it's safe, respectful, and worthwhile.

I believe you and agree with you, you are special and amazing people to do this. I think you're all princesses and I resent that my gender feels the innate desire to degrade and devalue your service. I'm guilty as well but you are enlightening me and I promise now to be one of the good guys in this hobby.

Thank you for sharing your sweetness with us.

Adson

If there's one thing that turns me away from TOB, it's this very kind of thread. Most participants are talking at cross purposes and very little, if any communication gets accomplished. Everyone seems predatory and intransigent. Personally, I feel worse about the hobby, the people involved, and myself after reading a cluster duck like this one. Nobody wins and everyone loses in this melee. Can we stop?

9 hours ago, Old_Timer said:

If there's one thing that turns me away from TOB, it's this very kind of thread. Most participants are talking at cross purposes and very little, if any communication gets accomplished. Everyone seems predatory and intransigent. Personally, I feel worse about the hobby, the people involved, and myself after reading a cluster duck like this one. Nobody wins and everyone loses in this melee. Can we stop?

Mike940370, Hobby Hobbit, Mr Pink, and Stevie, all trolled this thread. They aren't here to find escorts, get help, or offer advice. They just troll. Most everybody else seemed pretty logical, and reasonable. So, no, I wont stop, as long as these four goofballs keep posting. It's fun to troll stomp! :lol:

On 10/5/2018 at 8:33 PM, boink36 said:

I think you are making a mistake based on simple evolution. as the centuries go by the male ball sack gets just a little longer with each generation giving the allusion lower balls. :D

Jesus, did you just say that! PERFECT! hahaha!