Queen Rylie

Anyone notice a lot of men low balling them

121 posts in this topic

I have been in Denver for a few months and it’s been an ongoing struggle dealing with men lowballing me for 100$ almost everytime I post. What is up with that 

How does that even happen? The ladies I have met have all had an opportunity to verify that the cash is correct before anything gets started. For example, "leave the donation on the bathroom counter, and get in the shower" or "place the donation on the dresser, then get undressed".

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this! I hope you're able to find a way to consistently get what you have rightfully earned!

6 hours ago, Queen Rylie said:

I have been in Denver for a few months and it’s been an ongoing struggle dealing with men lowballing me for 100$ almost everytime I post. What is up with that 

I think you are making a mistake based on simple evolution. as the centuries go by the male ball sack gets just a little longer with each generation giving the allusion lower balls. :D

54 minutes ago, Stormy Brooks said:

I would say keep at it beautiful stay strong to what you ask for there are plenty great and generous gents out there don't lower you standards you know what you are worth:wub:

+1

29 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

Kick them to the curb and let the other ladies know.

If I find that a lady is out of my price range, I move on. I won't insult her by trying to get her to agree to less. A lady asks for what she feels she's worth. Who am I to tell a lady that she's worth less than she feels she's worth?

Thanks JAG 💖💖💖💖

9 hours ago, Just Another Guy said:

Kick them to the curb and let the other ladies know.

If I find that a lady is out of my price range, I move on. I won't insult her by trying to get her to agree to less. A lady asks for what she feels she's worth. Who am I to tell a lady that she's worth less than she feels she's worth?

You nailed it.  I don't believe in haggling over rates.  If someone asks an amount that is out of my price range, I let her know and move on.  No harm, no foul. and I try to be polite in my response.  And who knows, there may be a time when the asked for amount fits my budget, so being respectful when declining is important to me. 

9 hours ago, Petitedoll said:

YES!!!! All these Men with Champagne taste and beer budgets. You get what you pay for guys remember that!!!!!

Not even the good stuff.  We're talking National Bohemian. That was our go to in college. $1.99 for a six pack of bottles. And yes, we got what we paid for. 

Well said, Petite!

Unfortunately there are several guys out there that want to haggle price for a lady’s time. Just tell them to talk to Rosie (Palm).

Then there are guys that will short you. For those guys, keep a record of them so you don’t see them again and back channel the ladies so they know who these guys are.

It only takes a few bad apples to give the rest of us good guys a bad name.

18 hours ago, Queen Rylie said:

Yes, seems to be a new trend among Denver these days. Not sure what is going on. Also seeing a lot of men who are chatty and then just disappear. Things are changing around here and it's frustrating. 

Never negotiate with a lady on her donation, hell I don't even like asking what the special is if they post one. Who would do this and expect a great appointment even if she agrees? That is the part I miss most about the pre government brain fart is being able to see what they request as asking always seems tacky and drives me crazy.

I have only had to turn down one appointment based on the donation amount.  After going through the entire prolonged screening process so that I could even ask the question, I found out that it was $100 over my absolute limit.  I just told her: "Sorry, gorgeous, you are out of my league - have a great weekend."   Her response was equally polite, so if she ever runs a special or something, we are still on good terms (still hoping!).

Haggling is for douche-bags. Not only does it make you look cheap, it makes you look poor.

Just maybe these guys were used to paying Colfax prices? And then the internet hit and they haven’t adjusted yet?

From what I've been told and heard, men want full options for services at a very cheap price. Denver's cost of living is so high these days that even with a full job, it's hard. Quality comes at a price as does safety. Amazing how many men want cheap prices and don't think about that. 

4 minutes ago, Zelda Runner said:

From what I've been told and heard, men want full options for services at a very cheap price. Denver's cost of living is so high these days that even with a full job, it's hard. Quality comes at a price as does safety. Amazing how many men want cheap prices and don't think about that. 

You mean if we want cheaper prices that means the condum comes off? 😂

5 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

You mean if we want cheaper prices that means the condum comes off? 😂

Haha, sorry things are so tough it's hard to laugh. But love the way you think! 

Sadly, there are parts of the hobby that ain't ever gonna change and this is one of them.  Used to boggle my mind that the $100 hagglers would hit up all the ladies when BP was right fucking there with $100 deals posting every hour.  Yet?!?!

Regardless of economy, or even income, this shit just happens and will continue.

Sorry you are facing it.  But this community is spot on.  Know who you are and the value of a date with you.  Be comfortable with that.  And good gawd don't let some john douche take that from you.  Those that matter will respect it and honor it. 

And like stated above, please just share it with the ladies.  I hate how often one bad apple can ruin a bunch.  Chuck em.

54 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I have only had to turn down one appointment based on the donation amount.  After going through the entire prolonged screening process so that I could even ask the question, I found out that it was $100 over my absolute limit.  I just told her: "Sorry, gorgeous, you are out of my league - have a great weekend."   Her response was equally polite, so if she ever runs a special or something, we are still on good terms (still hoping!).

Haggling is for douche-bags. Not only does it make you look cheap, it makes you look poor.

:D

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I completely agree, I have done this very thing myself, and the young lady came back with different options and prices and we were able to make an appt for the next day. But I would never ask or expect any type of discount or special. That is just rude and disrespectful. If I cannot afford to play that day I will wait until I can.

Its your business your rules. Stick to your guns ladies and tell them to kick rocks.😎😎

I feel you love I have been getting request for as low as 60. its been worse the last 3 months.

i mean I know I have always gotten those ass holes but they are coming out more and more!

as it gets colder it always seams people get cheaper.

Wow! I didn’t know guys were trying to negotiate pricing. I’m not God, but cut it out guys! I have a budget I won’t go over. I like my old dime store philosophy. I’ll take three for a dollar rather than one for ten dollars.

Your rate, I’m in. That’s the deal, plus tip or I don’t call. Bliss

37 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

Never hurts to ask, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Actually, it often does hurt to ask. I've seen many posts, about men who asked for discounts, and were refused an appointment, and cut off from communicating. Stupid is, as stupid does! :lol:

Image result for stupid is as death does

It's called bartering.  I do it when I talk to a house painter, the car mechanic, when I buy a car.  If the lady does'nt want the offer why can't she just say so?  Or say in her ad the price is firm, no negotiations.  This is an expensive hobby and it seems TOB has plenty of men that money is no object but some times, for me and some women, making some money is better than making none money. 

This is an expensive hobby,  I can't afford Ferrari prices, should I just quit the hobby?  Many or none post prices on the windshield so If I have to ask and it's more than I have budgeted, should I say ok goodbye or politely say I only have this much?

11 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

It's called bartering.  I do it when I talk to a house painter, the car mechanic, when I buy a car.  If the lady does'nt want the offer why can't she just say so?  Or say in her ad the price is firm, no negotiations.  This is an expensive hobby and it seems TOB has plenty of men that money is no object but some times, for me and some women, making some money is better than making none money. 

This is an expensive hobby,  I can't afford Ferrari prices, should I just quit the hobby?  Many or none post prices on the windshield so If I have to ask and it's more than I have budgeted, should I say ok goodbye or politely say I only have this much?

If you contacted me, and offered to barter, or asked for a discount off my price, I'd hang up, and block your number.

I realize you think it's acceptable behaviour. I disagree. You're a wasting my time.