57 posts in this topic

wear wigs

extensions

weaves

ghetto looking dreadlocks

fake eye lashes

fake nails

lipstick that comes off

years ago a girl was sucking me off...I look down on my dick and the condom is covered with red stuff...I'm, like, bitch did you just bite me? Nope, it was her damn lip stick....

2 minutes ago, 2Big said:

wear wigs

extensions

weaves

fake eye lashes

fake nails

lipstick that comes off

years ago a girl was sucking me off...I look down on my dick and the condom is covered with red stuff...I'm, like, bitch did you just bite me? Nope, it was her damn lip stick....

If she had bitten you, you probably deserved it..... 😂😂😂

I don't like any of those things either. It just means I have to be selective about which ladies I see. Much like any other kind of dating - I prefer to see the ladies that are "my type". I would never dream of trying to force some random lady to become what I want. Unless she's into that, maybe?

I disagree with @2Big.  Ladies wear what ever makes you feel sexy, because if a lady feels sexy she is sexy.  If a lady does not feel sexy is not sexy.

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

I look down on my dick and the condom is covered with red stuff...I'm, like, bitch did you just bite me?  Nope, it was her damn lip stick....

It could have been worse, your massive, rock-hard dick might have torn her delicate little mouth.  Probably happens all the time, huh?  :rolleyes:

(Just a funnin' ya, big guy.)

I agree with hunter! What you might not like others might adore. I personally know men who love seeing a girl wear lipstick while going down. In fact I’ve never heard anyone complain about it besides this. What you don’t like another may love. If every provider fit into one predetermined box the hobby would be insanely droll. 

2Big, kicking the beehive again! Bzzzzzzzzz

9 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

These sound like personal preferences you can avoid by screening ladies, and making simple requests. I wouldn't be offended at all if a gentleman asks if I can remove my lipstick before our visit. Swipe swipe its gone. There is no possible way we can meet the personal preferences of every single guy out there. What you don't like, another guy loves. So many guys love fake nails, weaves, extensions, wigs of different styles and colors. It's better to be ourselves, and date the gentleman who are attracted to us. Then we're happy, and our dates are happy. I can see being upset if you make a special request, and the lady agrees, then doesn't follow through with the agreement. Other than that, you don't have to see a lady if you don't like her style. 

Took the words right out of my mouth. ;)

If someone was to say "Hey I really like the natural look, no makeup etc etc" I'd either take it off or see if they'd like an early bird appointment. 

What you like isn't going to match what someone else wants. 

Each of us has our private preferences.

I understand that the ladies need to feel good and sexy, whatever they need to do to feel good, should be encouraged.

What upsets me is how easily my eye is deceived. The makeup can cause a girl to look totally different, my mind has a hard time reconciling this. Which is why I prefer most ladies to be without the makeup.

I prefer the ladies to wear whatever makes them happy, sexy, confident. As a happy, confident women is a sexy woman. IMO

The only reguest I ever have is to be careful to not have any makeup transfer onto my clothing.

If a client EVER EVER calls me a bitch while I am down there IT IS GETTING BIT OFF 😎

34 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

If a client EVER EVER calls me a bitch while I am down there IT IS GETTING BIT OFF 😎

That's a brave man indeed 😂

56 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Oh noooo, then he would have to post as 2Average !  :rolleyes:

21 hours ago, 2Big said:

wear wigs

extensions

weaves

fake eye lashes

fake nails

lipstick that comes off

2Big dont be messing with my lashes or nails! You know you love them juicy red lips to! 💋💄😘

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Or would that be 2ManyStitches????

I would  think the lipstick thing would be pretty much common sense but otherwise encourage the ladies to rock the look that works or them.  Arterial we are choosing them not the otherway around.

I am on the side of "wear whatever makes you feel good" but at the same time I would happy as a clam opening the door and finding a cute, smiling woman with her hair pulled up wearing panties and a large button up shirt or sweatshirt with no bra.  For guys who like the "girlfriend vibe" that would do it for me, and it would feel like a visit to a real girls place for afternoon fun.  

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

4 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

That's a brave man indeed 😂

A foolish man, indeed. 

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Or too short 😜

21 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

I understand the lipstick thing for sure. 

Keep the lipstick off the dipstick! or is it Plant some lipstick on my dipstick?

As long as it doesn't get on my clothes, I can wash everything else.🛀

22 minutes ago, mtnman said:

Keep the lipstick off the dipstick! or is it Plant some lipstick on my dipstick?

Its plant some lipstick on my dipstick! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

15 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

As long as it doesn't get on my clothes, I can wash everything else.🛀

Let's just get naked right away...forget about the clothes. 😉

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

Works for me😛😛😛

22 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Its plant some lipstick on my dipstick! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

21 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Damn girl, now you got me excited.😜😜