2Big

Ladies, Please Don't....

57 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Let's just get naked right away...forget about the clothes. 😉

Problem solved!  Doesn't matter where the lipstick gets now.  This is why we love Hunter... always thinking! 

Extensions and nails look so pretty on some ladies! Lol some of our dreadlocks are very very pricy and clean- Haha I need a separate hair fund. I wouldn't use the word ghetto, ever....but I guess some can look bad? Let's remember sometimes people spend thousands on hair tattoos etc. Expression is awesome. keep doing you ladies & you definitely arent bitches ;);) Ew to lipstick <---

Edited by Leena_rose

12 hours ago, Chrissy said:

If a client EVER EVER calls me a bitch while I am down there IT IS GETTING BIT OFF 😎

Important safety tip!  Thanks.  😎

32 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

What about a grill?

Image result for girl grillz

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

When I Retire Mine is going to be Princess Pink and White. Top will say "GAME" bottom will say "OVER" ..And on the weekends I am gonna sit in the Back corner of the Club, My arms crossed across my chest, bobbing my head to the music .. CHEESING! 🎉🎉 😂😂😎😎

If the truth be told, I like my greeting fully clothed. There’s something about the unveiling that makes it all happen in its most sensuous way. I like it slow and magical. Can you dig it?

OK, I'll admit that I don't like wigs or lipstick that rubs off, but other than that, I love the variety that this sport entails.  I just spent Friday afternoon with a lady that had total dred-braids, tattoos, wild lipstick (but didn't come off) dark skin, and a quiet, intense demeanor.  Last gal before that was pale as could be, and totally, almost militantly, natural in all respects, not to mention a bit talkative and bubbly.  Both were great, the variety was fun.  My ATATF was 23 when we met, and my current fave is a grandmother.

The endless variety of female beauty is simply astounding, and I feel like I am just about the luckiest bastard on Earth that I get to spend time with such a variety of interesting and lovely ladies.

My feeling is that if you walk into an appointment with a checklist of appearance items and required activities, you are likely to be often disappointed.

On the other hand, if you drive up Highway 420, and walk in with a fist full of dollars, a giant grin on your face and no expectations, you are likely to be delighted just about every time.

Works for me B)

24 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Personal expression is something that definitely should not be hindered but you must understand that a personal expression choice could easily limit the clientele a provider sees.  I love well done tattoos on a lady but there are many guys that will not make an appointment with a tattooed provider.  Guys who like tattoos also like women without tattoos.  I guess if I'm promoting myself, I'd want to attract as many clientele as I can so that would be making myself as appealing to the general population and not a niche provider.  I don't mind your dreads and to me, you are extremely attractive but I could see others not contacting you over it.  Me?  I won't see a provider with long fingernails and/or jewelry.  It's just something I have an aversion to.  My ATF has a belly piercing and it bothers me but I didn't know about it when I made my first appointment or I might not have ever made it.  I still don't like it but her positives far outweigh my aversion to one piece of jewelry.

My only hope is that providers are able to find their niche, be happy, and make a comfortable living without having to change themselves too much. Life's too short to be worried about if a guy is going to like your tattoos or belly button rings. Ladies, make yourself shine so bright, that you'll get a new client to replace every client who's going to pass on you. 💙

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

1 minute ago, mountainrider33 said:

I wholeheartedly agree.  If you can be yourself, have self expression, AND make a comfortable living then that's perfect.  I'm just saying if your goal is to just make the most money you can from your business then you try to appeal to the most men possible.

💯

On 10/6/2018 at 8:55 AM, Chrissy said:

If a client EVER EVER calls me a bitch while I am down there IT IS GETTING BIT OFF 😎

Timing is always very important! :D

21 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Let's just get naked right away

....only to be greeted by

hideously disfiguring tattoos that would make a Yakuza weep

nipple rings/piercings....when I see those I always wanna attach jumper cables....;)

2 minutes ago, 2Big said:

....only to be greeted by

hideously disfiguring tattoos that would make a Yakuza weep

nipple rings/piercings....when I see those I always wanna attach jumper cables....;)

Oh but so many men love those jumper cable nipples! 😁

Just now, Hunter VanDyke said:

Oh but so many men love those jumper cable nipples! 😁

YESSS we do!!!😛😛

3 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Personal expression is something that definitely should not be hindered but you must understand that a personal expression choice could easily limit the clientele a provider sees.  I love well done tattoos on a lady but there are many guys that will not make an appointment with a tattooed provider.  Guys who like tattoos also like women without tattoos.  I guess if I'm promoting myself, I'd want to attract as many clientele as I can so that would be making myself as appealing to the general population and not a niche provider.  I don't mind your dreads and to me, you are extremely attractive but I could see others not contacting you over it.  Me?  I won't see a provider with long fingernails and/or jewelry.  It's just something I have an aversion to.  My ATF has a belly piercing and it bothers me but I didn't know about it when I made my first appointment or I might not have ever made it.  I still don't like it but her positives far outweigh my aversion to one piece of jewelry.

We definitely all have a right to our personal preferences and what we find attractive😊I can see jewelry getting in the way definitely! I used to think I had to do such and such to “get more clientele” but that was a myth to my reality and I’m a big firm believer in moving past self limiting beliefs in all aspects. That’s the same kind of belief that makes people feel like they have to work a job they hate, do this to fit in, etc etc. and I do this hobby for the opposite reason as I’m sure many others do. Again people choose providers based on what they find attractive but there is someone for everyone. Being true to who I am and comfortable in my own skin radiates a comfortableness and I have absolutely no trouble booking. Ever. So that’s an opinion that has nothing to do with my life✨ The only comments I’ve gotten about my hair is how yummy it smells and how people love it so I guess being me is working out just right! 💜💜Haha enough about me & moving kind of away from what OP posted-but I just say to all ladies be YOU and the people who contact you will be much better match for you which makes the connection better, in turn a better session and match🔥I always enjoy your posts mountain rider so not disagreeing just my standpoint luv! Thnx for the compliment 😉

Edited by Leena_rose

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

My only hope is that providers are able to find their niche, be happy, and make a comfortable living without having to change themselves too much. Life's too short to be worried about if a guy is going to like your tattoos or belly button rings. Ladies, make yourself shine so bright, that you'll get a new client to replace every client who's going to pass on you. 💙

+1 😘

On 10/6/2018 at 2:36 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Or too short 😜

Lmaooo! And We All know Too Short$ favorite word!! 😂😂😂😂😂

On 10/5/2018 at 0:33 PM, 2Big said:

wear wigs

extensions

weaves

ghetto looking dreadlocks

fake eye lashes

fake nails

lipstick that comes off

years ago a girl was sucking me off...I look down on my dick and the condom is covered with red stuff...I'm, like, bitch did you just bite me? Nope, it was her damn lip stick....

LMAO and lip stick is so hard to get off. Chap stick is always best for moist lips! 

5 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

LMAO and lip stick is so hard to get off. Chap stick is always best for moist lips! 

Hahaha right? & sticks to the teeth. I do feel his pain there😆

6 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

1 hour ago, Leena_rose said:

Hahaha right? & sticks to the teeth. I do feel his pain there😆

I must be an odd bird, I think lipstick is really sexy.

I have found women to be accommodating, and I often ask for mild perfume or no perfume at all.  Don't want to show up back at work (usually midday for me) and people wondering what they heck I did for lunch. :)  Even with a shower, some perfume can overwhelm that.  Again, if it's a respectful request, it usually is granted within reason.  One of my favorites also wears no makeup, and it's amazing.

On 10/6/2018 at 9:52 AM, BadBoy said:

Oh noooo, then he would have to post as 2Average !  :rolleyes:

Best commercial for October^^*

i can’t stop laughing!😂

just let the ladies you frequent know how you wish to see her. I am sure she will  dress to your specifications as requested. Also, lip stain is a good alternative to lipstick. I mostly wear lip gloss from VS

I wore a wig just three short years ago . I had too. Because in between multiple chemo treatments, and the multiple blood transfusions that result from chemotherapy you have a few good days. Those days you have to still make a living. Your rent . Utilities, etc. doesn’t care that the big ‘c’ is  after your life.  So sometimes two small, a hot, itchy wig is not a choice we wanted to make.     Needless to say, but I am still sucking air( and other things) so  the big ‘c’ did not win this round with me. And my hair grew back , and I have to shave my legs again.

8 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

I wore a wig just three short years ago . I had too. Because in between multiple chemo treatments, and the multiple blood transfusions that result from chemotherapy you have a few good days. Those days you have to still make a living. Your rent . Utilities, etc. doesn’t care that the big ‘c’ is  after your life.  So sometimes two small, a hot, itchy wig is not a choice we wanted to make.     Needless to say, but I am still sucking air( and other things) so  the big ‘c’ did not win this round with me. And my hair grew back , and I have to shave my legs again. 

So glad you're still here with us Jez, and still surfing the dick pool too. I bet you looked sexy as af in those wigs. How can a guy complain when he can get his atf as a different girl each time. You are a real pro. 💙

On 10/6/2018 at 9:52 AM, BadBoy said:

Oh noooo, then he would have to post as 2Average !  :rolleyes:

TooTiny😎🍀        And thanks Hunter for your kind words.

Edited by Jez UaBriain