Kandi Apple

Similar Names

37 posts in this topic

I notice a lot of ladies that have similar names.

It is a bit discouraging that some can work for years and hold up a good reputation, and then some other chic comes along and has a similar name with a bad reputation from her start.

WTF?

It makes me feel like telling her to straighten the fuck up or kick rocks!

Back in the old days ladies would get pissed off and let you know that there was already a girl with that name.... Now We just sit back and shrug the shoulders

The gentlemen that have been taken and ripped off are left with a bad recollection.

I wonder if that recollection leads them to avoid the ladies with the similar name in general?..

Yesss..I completely agree..Im Lexxx..its a sexy lexy a sexii lexii..a  Lexy its crazy..but im Jus Lexxx .but ive heard of girl with the same name doing some of these things..it too late to pik another name...but its like damn..smdh..ugggghhhh..an i feel u

Everything was different in the old days😕

I would make contact and ask if she could change it or contact Admin and see if there’s anything they can do. 

I would hope that the guys worth meeting are smart enough to keep the name issue straight.

Oh and Laci I love the new member title!

To me, if a new lady has created a name, a look, a website etc. similar to another established lady, it is a GIANT red flag. I just write her off without consideration as a scammer, or at best a careless dip shit who is oblivious. I'll bet many other guys do the same, and the ones who do not are probably guys you don't want to meet anyway. They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery. In this biz, imitation probably means the imitator sucks...and not in the good way.

Ladies, you are 100% right.

You spend untold time and money marketing yourselves.

There is only one Laci, one Kandi Apple.

There should never be a lady with a similar name.  It should not be allowed.

A lady who uses a similar name is only trying to confuse us guys and use the perfect reputation you ladies have worked hard to create to market herself.

I would never see a lady who does that.

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

Ladies, you are 100% right.

You spend untold time and money marketing yourselves.

There is only one Laci, one Kandi Apple.

There should never be a lady with a similar name.  It should not be allowed.

A lady who uses a similar name is only trying to confuse us guys and use the perfect reputation you ladies have worked hard to create to market herself.

I would never see a lady who does that.

Thank you  ilovewomen 💋❤💋

You just made my day!

Well there was always a few Chases. Sometimes you had to sort out who was who by phone number. Or maybe a descriptive tag like Independent Chase. At the end of the day, this causes a little or lot of confusion. WIth that said, the name is the reputation so hopefully folk can pick names that are distinct and not blur someone's hard earned reputation. Me thinks there is only one Hal, so if I mess up, it will be obvious to all. 

12 minutes ago, Hal said:

... Me thinks there is only one Hal, so if I mess up, it will be obvious to all. 

Yes, but HAL +111 gets us a whole new ball game 😜

I haven't been around long, but have been around long enough to know who the matriarch ladies are. no fake ass add is going to convince me there is another Kandi or Laci etc.

6 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

I notice a lot of ladies that have similar names.

It is a bit discouraging that some can work for years and hold up a good reputation, and then some other chic comes along and has a similar name with a bad reputation from her start.

WTF?

It makes me feel like telling her to straighten the fuck up or kick rocks!

Back in the old days ladies would get pissed off and let you know that there was already a girl with that name.... Now We just sit back and shrug the shoulders

The gentlemen that have been taken and ripped off are left with a bad recollection.

I wonder if that recollection leads them to avoid the ladies with the similar name in general?..

I know what you mean. I heard a long time ago, the newbies with bad reps take a name from a good rep lady to try to fool guys into thinking they are actually the person they are ripping the name off from. 

Very bizzare. But I do remember when ladies would tell another the name is already taken and the new lady would choose another. 

Too many trying to take the hobby down some notches. 

You might report it to the mods. I’ve heard of instances where they have strongly suggested a lady change her handle in this case. Fucking ridiculous! There’s only one Kandi!

There is a difference between Sweet and Apple for the name. 

With that the mods stated that they sound nothing like each other. Yes I understand that...

I noticed a few times she has used my advertisement lines or very close to what I have posted.

It's Ok as I am moving on...:D

That’s it I’m changing my name to Sweet Kandi Apple😂

Screenshot your postings with time and if she copies report them. 

I bet the gentlemen wish she copied your service.  

9 hours ago, Admiral C said:

To me, if a new lady has created a name, a look, a website etc. similar to another established lady, it is a GIANT red flag. I just write her off without consideration as a scammer, or at best a careless dip shit who is oblivious. I'll bet many other guys do the same, and the ones who do not are probably guys you don't want to meet anyway. They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery. In this biz, imitation probably means the imitator sucks...and not in the good way.

I have actually had this happen.LOL. All the way down to poses, hair,eye color, Lie about Real height, even Text from my ads, posts, website  ect.  And it sucked!!!! since I personally knew the girl.. It was a mess!! Thank goodness for the community, As I wasn't intown at the time and Had a bunch of "friends" here Contact me "There" .. It was actually hilarious And a compliment that i influenced another into wanting my look :) and possibly rep??  Needless to say. She didn't last long and ended up going a hair color and look, several name and number changes  through about 5 years ... Imitation CAN be a form of flattery JUST NOT in this Business.,, We all work hard To be Remembered in a Great way... You know Jenna James, Kardashian,Cherry Ect. We want the same Just in a waaayyy different lime light. 😆

Its HARD to do that, when guys ask you. " Hey, do u know #!$@?" I just figured since your names are so similar. Like maybe you were friends.I see that a  lot in :#!@$""

The Kandi Shop was on TOB prior to Kandi Apple; Lacey Lilac and Lacey Rain were advertising before Laci French arrived.

There will probably always be someone with a similar name. 

Kandi Apple and Laci French are highly reviewed, and well respected. I know I'm smart enough to know who is who. I hope all guys are! :P

5 minutes ago, pfunk said:

The Kandi Shop was on TOB prior to Kandi Apple; Lacey Lilac and Lacey Rain were advertising before Laci French arrived.

Kandi Apple and Laci French are highly reviewed, and well respected. I know I'm smart enough to know who is who. I hope all guys are! :P

The really shitty ones I remember were one in springs claiming to be a lady who was dead, and more than one claiming to be someone that was retired and moved away.  In all cases with great reviews still up for the scammer to profit from.

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Prior to Laci French there was Kelly French....B)

4 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

There can only be one Laci French. Are you really going to drive a Yugo when there’s a Bentley in the car park?

7 hours ago, Kaduk said:

I remember Kelly.  What a rack!

When I started 12+ years ago, there were so many flavors of Candy, Kandi, Kandy, Candee etc that I added an 'O' to the end of my name and left it that way. I did this because I lost my cherry to the Cars album of the same name, which was just spelled CandyO. It was a rather uneventful experience, being my first time, but I thought it appropriate that I differentiate myself from other Candys out there. And we all know what 'O' stands for.....so I feel your frustration, KandiApple. You have a great reputation in this community. Chances are other providers with similar names will come and go as they always do.

guess I am just plain. LOL .. Were there any Chrissy's  before I came around @gr8owl???

12 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

guess I am just plain. LOL .. Were there any Chrissy's  before I came around @gr8owl???

Wouldn't matter if there were, I would never consider you plain, and any others that come along later wouldn't hold a candle to you😉

Truly a one of a kind😉😁

I picked a name that was fitting to me, and tried to avoid duplicating.  There are so many  Paris, Bella, Lexi.... I hope I did not offended any other Raine makers.  

9 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Were there any Chrissy's  before I came around @gr8owl???

Ummm, not that I know of or recall.  But why do you ask me specifically?:unsure:

(and you never impressed me as plain!!)

Edited by gr8owl

9 hours ago, Chrissy said:

guess I am just plain. LOL .. Were there any Chrissy's  before I came around ....

There was a Chrissy here in COS. I first met her via CL in 2007. ATF !!!!!!!!!!!

https://theotherboard.com/users/91494

On Wednesday, October 03, 2018 at 6:44 PM, Laci French said:

That’s it I’m changing my name to Sweet Kandi Apple😂

Me too!!! :angry: :mad:

11 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Ummm, not that I know of or recall.  But why do you ask me specifically?:unsure:

(and you never impressed me as plain!!)

Lol you are the wise old Owl 😆 and it was between you and Tide and Funk. I would have asked them  but I didn't wanna  feel Suuupppeeerrr Old since I am just 2 years behind their  sign up 😂😂😂 💙 💙💚

😈😈😈 I see she is being a copy cat again.  That is just wrong!

18 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I picked a name that was fitting to me, and tried to avoid duplicating.  There are so many  Paris, Bella, Lexi.... I hope I did not offended any other Raine makers.  

I think your name is very fitting, and the only rainstorm I look forward too.😘