Ginger Sky

LADIES!!! Help adding Pics!!

17 posts in this topic

Hey ladies I'm new to TOB and having problems adding pics to my gallery...when I push add the window just closes. Also, is it necessary to have photos in my gallery to post a listing?? TIA

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

Damn, you're old.

I can see why you’d say that, but you could at least add a smiley.

Your file size is probably too big. If you can't figure it out contact the moderator the whisperer. 😊

4 hours ago, Ginger Sky said:

Hey ladies I'm new to TOB and having problems adding pics to my gallery...when I push add the window just closes. Also, is it necessary to have photos in my gallery to post a listing?? TIA

Adding Pictures to the Gallery:
#1 Click to Create New Gallery. You have the option to Rename that Gallery.

#2 Then click ADD TO GALLERY  This will open the Media Manager window. (If you added pictures previously, they will be in there)

You will then click and browse your Tablet, Phone or Computer and locate the pictures you want to upload.

#3 Once you have upload the pictures, please CLICK each picture you want to appear in that gallery.

#4 Once you have CLICKED all the pictures you want to appear in that gallery, click the ADD button at the bottom of the Media Manager window.

You have now created a gallery. You can repeat the process for each gallery you want to create. :)

PICTURE WON'T LOAD:
Does the blue line load, but then no image appears? If so, the image is to large. A quick fix, send that image to yourself in a text message, save that and then upload that image.

11 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Yup.

Add: she's a double booker.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/archive/index.php/t-27506.html?s=9beddbc2530934b3f5fbc3e8120e66f2

And seen other ads with similar age values. Guessing a manager handling things.

I'm not sure what you are talking about I am independent and I don't even know what a double Booker is. I am 29 and I am obviously having technical difficulties I'm from cali and used to rb and bp

14 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Damn, you're old.

Lol I'm 29 and having technical difficulties it won't let me add my birthday

10 hours ago, TheWhisperer said:

#2 Then click ADD TO GALLERY  This will open the Media Manager window. (If you added pictures previously, they will be in there)

You will then click and browse your Tablet, Phone or Computer and locate the pictures you want to upload.

#3 Once you have upload the pictures, please CLICK each picture you want to appear in that gallery.

#4 Once you have CLICKED all the pictures you want to appear in that gallery, click the ADD button at the bottom of the Media Manager window.

You have now created a gallery. You can repeat the process for each gallery you want to create. :)

PICTURE WON'T LOAD:
Does the blue line load, but then no image appears? If so, the image is to large. A quick fix, send that image to yourself in a text message, save that and then upload that image.

I did all that and its still not working. When I push ADD the window closes and they are not added. If I can manually shrink them, what size do they need to be?

13 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Your file size is probably too big. If you can't figure it out contact the moderator the whisperer. 😊

11 hours ago, TheWhisperer said:

PICTURE WON'T LOAD:
Does the blue line load, but then no image appears? If so, the image is to large. A quick fix, send that image to yourself in a text message, save that and then upload that 

I figured it out thanks for the help

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, Ginger Sky said:

Lol I'm 29 and having technical difficulties it won't let me add my birthday

Aw, Ginger, don't pay any attention to Mr. Pink, he is just a cranky old guy trying to have a little fun with you.  Your birth year is listed as 1929, so he's just a funnin' with you.  Welcome, hope you got all the technical details worked out.

On 10/4/2018 at 11:57 AM, BadBoy said:

Aw, Ginger, don't pay any attention to Mr. Pink, he is just a cranky old guy trying to have a little fun with you.  Your birth year is listed as 1929, so he's just a funnin' with you.  Welcome, hope you got all the technical details worked out.

Thanks I did

On 10/2/2018 at 10:14 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

On 10/3/2018 at 0:34 AM, TheWhisperer said:

PICTURE WON'T LOAD:
Does the blue line load, but then no image appears? If so, the image is to large. A quick fix, send that image to yourself in a text message, save that and then upload that 

I figured it out thanks for the help

On 10/18/2018 at 11:47 PM, BluHunny said:

On my iphone there is not a option to add a gallery so wtf its not helpful at all

You deleted the Gallery after uploading your pictures. We created it again, adding the pictures to the Gallery and then your Listing. Have a good day.