Hobby Hobbit -Banned

Here's a Tip - Don't Drink and Drive

77 posts in this topic

Saigon Tea == high priced watered down drinks

Dancers get a kick back for every one they get you to buy

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, Raine-7379 said:

Maybe, the difference is a traveling ad on p411 or an out call on another site.  Or they are not professional and consistent.  That would drive me batty.  

Yes, it drives men batty. 

I check out a YL’s website when I’m trying to determine if we’re a good fit.  Over the years I’ve learned that posted rates are OFTEN inconsistent. The only rate that matters is the one we agree to when establishing the appointment.  If you’re not prepared to discuss rates for your time, then I’m sorry you wasted OUR time.

35 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Saigon Tea == high priced watered down drinks

Dancers get a kick back for every one they get you to buy

Thanks

14 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Should it matter if it’s:

• $250 advertised + $50 tip

OR

• $100 advertised + $200 tip

???

If you are asking me, no, not at all.  Timing is what matters.  Total cost known before I arrive - all good.  Cost goes up when I arrive or especially after session commences - that is a major problem.  Before I get there, break it out however you like - today's special plus dealer handling, plus shipping, plus condom fitting fee, plus condom disposal fee, recycle return deposit, plus tariff .........  all the same.  Just tell me before I get there.

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Unfortunately, there are ladies in this hobby and there are ratchet ho's just like there are gentlemen and ass hats; it is what it is. This said, I handle every encounter with the same respect I am given and with no assumptions. We've never met so you have no way of knowing my complexities and many here find it easy to label me an ass hat based on my posts, or the fact my handle/signature doesn't ooze adoration for women...that I am offensive, hate women, etc. and I'm fine with that. I may be new to this board, but I've been "hobbying" for close to 30 years and in many corners of the world. Knowing who and what I am, I give no fucks.

As a case in point, just today I made contact with a TOB provider, where every answer was yes, no. Are you available this morning? No. At all? Tonight for outcall. Are you outcall only? No. Is it a room or private residence? My place. I'm not available. Bye...evidently bothered by my contact but, did I call her names? Not at all. My last response was "thanks. sorry to bother", to which there was none. As I said, she is a member presumably able to read this post.

So now, where do you suggest we go to find this endless supply of fault free, "amazing women"? Nowhere. It doesn't exist so stop pretending ratchet doesn't. And may I suggest "you" stop taking things personally, when a ratchet ho is no personal reflection of "you" but, "her"?

Man how have you been around for 30yrs and still running into problems? Also it’s “hoe.” Unless you’re just being jolly and friends with Santa. And lastly your application of “ratchet” is at best slightly accurate but mostly you sound like someone that heard a word and decided to apply it to all things wrong or not going your way. I applaud you for putting it all out there and just being you. But you do clearly care what people think of you. Your behavior and responses say as such. 

And going back to my first question; you seem to keep contacting those exhibiting the most “ratchet” of behavior...again how?? Come on, keep it all the way 100. 

2 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Man how have you been around for 30yrs and still running into problems? Also it’s “hoe.” Unless you’re just being jolly and friends with Santa. And lastly your application of “ratchet” is at best slightly accurate but mostly you sound like someone that heard a word and decided to apply it to all things wrong or not going your way.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ho

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ratchet Ass Female

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hoe

I applaud you for putting it all out there and just being you. But you do clearly care what people think of you. Your behavior and responses say as such.

So let me be clear, where I go to great lengths to be clear, don't care whether "you" like it or not.

Come on, keep it all the way 100. 

And while we're being corrective, it's "keep it 100". https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Keep it 100. "Keep it all the way 100" is redundant.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

My final comment. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t constantly announce it. You also wouldn’t be arguing on the internet with strangers trying to make “ratchet” a standardized descriptor. I still personallly find it hilarious you’ve been around the world and back, doing this for almost 30 years which in truth is almost as long as I’ve been alive, and still somehow find yourself almost or actually getting duped. Either way it’s of no consequence to me. So, yeah. Keep giving it that good old college try! I look forward to more of your musings. 

6 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

My final comment. If you didn’t care you wouldn’t constantly announce it. You also wouldn’t be arguing on the internet with strangers trying to make “ratchet” a standardized descriptor. I still personallly find it hilarious you’ve been around the world and back, doing this for almost 30 years which in truth is almost as long as I’ve been alive, and still somehow find yourself almost or actually getting duped. Either way it’s of no consequence to me. So, yeah. Keep giving it that good old college try! I look forward to more of your musings. 

So, no validity to any of your assertions yet, still ranting about shit that is of no consequence to you. Go figure. And with your ageism, one would think you'd have a better grip on contemporary terms than I. Get it right, youngin'!

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

My only comment on this whole mess of a topic is that I wish more ladies had their own website where I could find out their do's, don'ts and rates, before I contact them. It would make life a lot easier.

I understand that there is an expense to this, and it requires time and attention to keep a website updated, and that's likely why more ladies don't have one, but...

2 hours ago, Just Another Guy said:

My only comment on this whole mess of a topic is that I wish more ladies had their own website where I could find out their do's, don'ts and rates, before I contact them. It would make life a lot easier.

I understand that there is an expense to this, and it requires time and attention to keep a website updated, and that's likely why more ladies don't have one, but...

There are many free websites that are very simple and are set up for ecorts.  Just add some basic information a few pictures, and you have a website.

Doing a little work before contacting a lady is so appreciated.  "Location.... Donation" was an actual first text.  After proper introduction, and screening information, I would have no problem confirming the amount.  "Rates" is your first text will get block.

41 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Doing a little work before contacting a lady is so appreciated.  "Location.... Donation" was an actual first text.  After proper introduction, and screening information, I would have no problem confirming the amount.  "Rates" is your first text will get block.

If a lady has a website, I always make a point of reading it thoroughly. And, I always give some kind of proper introduction when I first make contact. For the most part, it's worked well for me. 

6 hours ago, Just Another Guy said:

If a lady has a website, I always make a point of reading it thoroughly. And, I always give some kind of proper introduction when I first make contact. For the most part, it's worked well for me. 

Agreed. It's easier to recognize a lady based on the narrative used on their ads/website and their responses to your engagement.

7 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

There are many free websites that are very simple and are set up for ecorts.  Just add some basic information a few pictures, and you have a website.

You may be the 1 in 10 who maintains consistency across all advertising venues and scrubs the Internet of old ads (including scrapers).  But until you convince a significant majority of your competition to be as assiduous, you’re going to get asked about rates.  Or would you be OK receiving the donation requested in an old ad that Bing/Google found.

(Unlikely😕)

7 hours ago, Just Another Guy said:

Ditto,

I usually  try to read through them a couple times to make sure I did not miss anything the first time, or read to much into anything.