EricMartinez2018

hello

19 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. Im eric. I have been having trouble meeting new people here. I have limited windows in my schedule. Any input will be highly appreciated. 

5 hours ago, EricMartinez2018 said:

Hello everyone. Im eric. I have been having trouble meeting new people here. I have limited windows in my schedule. Any input will be highly appreciated. 

Welcome to TOB Eric. I noticed you joined in June and you have 1 post to your credit, LOL maybe if you post more often, just maybe you might meet/interact with new/old people. I do take notice to your limited windows, so my suggestion would be to make yourself more visible.

8 hours ago, EricMartinez2018 said:

Welcome.  Having limited windows of time can be a bummer and I hope you find ways to work within those time limits.  Research and participating in the forum can go a long way to making some fun things happen.  Best of luck to you...and remember.....this is supposed to be about fun...respectful fun.

4 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Welcome to TOB Eric. I noticed you joined in June and you have 1 post to your credit, LOL maybe if you post more often, just maybe you might meet/interact with new/old people. I do take notice to your limited windows, so my suggestion would be to make yourself more visible.

4 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Thanks for the input. For some reason when i started it wouldn't let me post anything at all. Im glad i was able to post this. I have seen a couple prividers but still wont allow me to even post reviews. 

6 hours ago, EricMartinez2018 said:

Thanks for the input. For some reason when i started it wouldn't let me post anything at all. Im glad i was able to post this. I have seen a couple prividers but still wont allow me to even post reviews. 

Have you asked for help, concerning why your reviews won't post? What exactly is the reason given when trying to post a review? Contacting the MODS is a pretty good place to start whenever you are having any problems on TOB.

Eric,

Agree with Savoir, definitely contact the mods if something is not working as it should. But keep in mind reviews can take time to get posted.... even a bit longer if you are new ( that was my experience ).

For the issue of having limited windows of opportunity. That’s also my biggest challenge. Try going for the ladies that have their information available ( website ), also look at the entire ad description.

Knowing specfic information such as if you can afford it and location is very important before you contact a lady and ask for their availability.

Always be a gentleman, being in a rush is no excuse not to. Be ready to have ladies telling you they are never available on short notice. If that happens Respectfully move on, if you really like them I’m sure you’ll have an opportunity to meet with them in the future when you have more time.

Depending on your location I may be able to provide additional information. Feel free to pm me if you want. Good luck !

Edited by Todoesprivado
Grammar error

Getting prescreened is key for gentlemen who need last minute appts, at least for me. Also, Dont schedule appts in advance if you know there's a chance you'll need to cancel. If you cancel multiple times, you'll get a reputation as being a timewaster, and that spreads around quickly among the ladies. While we recognize you guys have busy work and family schedules, and we like to accommodate you, keep in mind we block out time for you, away from our own families, and preventing us from seeing other gentlemen. Respect goes both ways. Good luck with your hobbying adventures. 💙💙💙

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

On 10/1/2018 at 10:27 PM, EricMartinez2018 said:

Welcome Eric and hope you enjoy your time on here. PM the ladies who grab your attention and many have websites with availability listed to help with your tight schedule. 

Best way to meet people is to participate in the forums and contact ladies who are newbie friendly as well as reference friendly.

Hello Eric, I’m fairly new to the TOB as well. Same boat, my 1st post and review seemed to take a while before approved by mods.

Best advice is always be a gentleman, from first contact thru then end of the appointment. Treat our ladies with the upmost respect. And have fun! 

21 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Eric,

Agree with Savoir, definitely contact the mods if something is not working as it should. But keep in mind reviews can take time to get posted.... even a bit longer if you are new ( that was my experience ).

For the issue of having limited windows of opportunity. That’s also my biggest challenge. Try going for the ladies that have their information available ( website ), also look at the entire ad description.

Knowing specfic information such as if you can afford it and location is very important before you contact a lady and ask for their availability.

Always be a gentleman, being in a rush is no excuse not to. Be ready to have ladies telling you they are never available on short notice. If that happens Respectfully move on, if you really like them I’m sure you’ll have an opportunity to meet with them in the future when you have more time.

Depending on your location I may be able to provide additional information. Feel free to pm me if you want. Good luck !

Thank you for the input i will contact you shortly. 

18 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Getting prescreened is key for gentlemen who need last minute appts, at least for me. Also, Dont schedule appts in advance if you know there's a chance you'll need to cancel. If you cancel multiple times, you'll get a reputation as being a timewaster, and that spreads around quickly among the ladies. While we recognize you guys have busy work and family schedules, and we like to accommodate you, keep in mind we block out time for you, away from our own families, and preventing us from seeing other gentlemen. Respect goes both ways. Good luck with your hobbying adventures. 💙💙💙

Hello Hunter. Thank you very much for your input i will keep it in mind always. 

14 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Have you tried meeting people at the local truck stop?

Hello Mr. Pink.

I have not and to be honest i don't know where one is or how to start about it. Thank you!

8 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

Welcome Eric and hope you enjoy your time on here. PM the ladies who grab your attention and many have websites with availability listed to help with your tight schedule. 

18 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hello Hunter. Thank you very much for your input i will keep it in mind always. 

A sure fire way to meet people is to hit a McDonalds at 7am. There is a coffee group that meets every day.

First, the system requires that you obtain a reference from the provider first. No reference, no review. Second, the provider must have at least three reviews. So, the only way to get your reviews approved as a newbie is to see established providers.

15 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

First, the system requires that you obtain a reference from the provider first. No reference, no review. Second, the provider must have at least three reviews. So, the only way to get your reviews approved as a newbie is to see established providers.

Hello hobby hobbit. Thanks for the input. 

On 10/4/2018 at 6:33 PM, inkspot said:

A sure fire way to meet people is to hit a McDonalds at 7am. There is a coffee group that meets every day.

My guess is all depends of where you go since everytime i go around that time all i see are elderly people but i'll give it a shot thanks inkspot.