airamericavet65

Shop locally

46 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Sometimes the ladies just need to get away, get a change of scenery, and go on an adventure. Sometimes the ladies are going on a vacation, or going to see family, and continue taking appts along the way on a road trip, or when they get to their destination. Why not take a trip that pays for itself. Plus it's nice to miss home, and have our regulars miss us too. If there is one thing the Colorado providers know how to do, its taking very good care of our local men. I'm sure they don't mind if we take off for a little fun. We come back refreshed and better than ever. 💙

Oh I’m all for it. Go have fun. Get paid. Get that money. I also don’t mind traveling ladies coming here. If I could have a trip pay for itself I’d be all about it; however, with the “buy local” that means it should hold true for ladies in CO traveling elsewhere as well right? Like how terrible would it be if suddenly other markets banned together to keep traveling CO providers out or diminish their returns? A revenue stream would be gone through no action of your own. 

I guess from a personal level when I think of “community” I don’t just limit it to TOB or CO for that matter since this industry is anything but our little microcosm. 

12 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Sometimes the ladies just need to get away, get a change of scenery, and go on an adventure. Sometimes the ladies are going on a vacation, or going to see family, and continue taking appts along the way on a road trip, or when they get to their destination. Why not take a trip that pays for itself. Plus it's nice to miss home, and have our regulars miss us too. If there is one thing the Colorado providers know how to do, its taking very good care of our local men. I'm sure they don't mind if we take off for a little fun. We come back refreshed and better than ever. 💙

You are always welcome to travel to my neck of the woods.

1 minute ago, JoDoe27 said:

Oh I’m all for it. Go have fun. Get paid. Get that money. I also don’t mind traveling ladies coming here. If I could have a trip pay for itself I’d be all about it; however, with the “buy local” that means it should hold true for ladies in CO traveling elsewhere as well right? Like how terrible would it be if suddenly other markets banned together to keep traveling CO providers out or diminish their returns? A revenue stream would be gone through no action of your own. 

I guess from a personal level when I think of “community” I don’t just limit it to TOB or CO for that matter since this industry is anything but our little microcosm. 

Obviously,  I'm not suggesting you guys don't see traveling ladies. However its important to give your local providers good steady business, so they can continue thriving, being successful, and therefore still be around to give all of you guys wonderful reliable companionship. If that doesn't happen, the ladies will have to figure out a different more beneficial hobby to enjoy. We have to take care of each other locally first and foremost, no? We want a healthy local community. I mean if you have plenty to go around for local and traveling, I'm all for that! Spread the love. 😁

7 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

You are always welcome to travel to my neck of the woods.

I would like to do some traveling, but its sooooo hard to leave my local guys. I've become quite attached to them. 😍

4 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I would like to do some traveling, but its sooooo hard to leave my local guys. I've become quite attached to them. 😍

Can't blame a guy for trying.😘

8 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Besides last time you went travelling there were bears 😊

1 minute ago, Shutterbug said:

Besides last time you went travelling there were bears 😊

True 😳

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

True 😳

I bet you have some great stories, Hunter!! I would love to hear them! 

I love to hear about traveling ladies and their stories. I stay put, in Denver. I can't imagine traveling. When I travel I want to become a tourist and not worry about missing calls. I love history and hope to eventually travel again like I did when I was in college. 

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Wow, that sounds great!  I sure can't blame any lady for doing just that. If I was a single lady, I would.

On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 10:44 AM, airamericavet65 said:

As Marie Antoinette said but then they ran out of cake

Wasn't she in the DTC.  Licy lady. ;)

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:44 AM, airamericavet65 said:

As Marie Antoinette said but then they ran out of cake

I always thought that it was so nice of the peasants, even though they were out of cake, they still gave Marie Antionette a slice.  :unsure:

On 9/30/2018 at 11:39 AM, Audrey Astor said:

While I agree all of the ladies need some loving, I have to say that I agree that the local selection may diminish. It’s come time that many of us are having to prioritize finances, expenses, etc. I know for me, that may mean no more private rendezvous location and/or not as many time slots available as I may be involved in some other “job”. 

Sadly the Denver market has become over saturated, and similar to the Dallas market as undercutting and extra activities are being demanded with lower compensation. 😢

I don’t  expect this thread is going to change that though. We just have to pull up our big girl panties, and adjust with the times. 

Thankfully, there are so many wonderful guys here that are not only business associates, but true friends. Whatever happens, I won’t have regrets. My peers (ladies) are some of the most giving and real people I’ve met, and I’ve learned a ton about marketing, and amazingly skills that will serve me well in my next adventure.

Bottom line.... it looks like the hypocrites in public office are getting what they wanted. 

I agree wholeheartedly. I have shifted to my more stable job, and shifted this to when and if I get work. Sad too because I am in the mood a lot, and eager to please, but I guess changes are inevitable.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 9/30/2018 at 0:33 PM, LightningP said:

I think it would nice to find that one great lady that does it all for me and genuinely enjoys our time together. Wait, that sounds way too romantic for this world, doesn’t it. 

Nope 💙

15 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Obviously,  I'm not suggesting you guys don't see traveling ladies. However its important to give your local providers good steady business, so they can continue thriving, being successful, and therefore still be around to give all of you guys wonderful reliable companionship. If that doesn't happen, the ladies will have to figure out a different more beneficial hobby to enjoy. We have to take care of each other locally first and foremost, no? We want a healthy local community. I mean if you have plenty to go around for local and traveling, I'm all for that! Spread the love. 😁

Hunter, this is a great post.  The vast majority of the time I prefer local providers and very occasionally I've seen a visiting lady.  There are so many wonderful locals that there are times when it is challenging to decide who to contact.  Sometimes I like to stay in my comfort zone with someone I've seen before.  Sometimes I get the urge to see someone new.  But even when wanting to see someone new, I still lean toward local ladies.  I want our local economy to be healthy.  With that being said, we each have our preferences and reasons for how we hobby.  Variety can have many flavors and ways to have some fun.

Of course there are texting apps that allow one to be from anywhere but, when searching I tend to skip right past area codes that are not local to Colorado Springs, including 303 and 720 unless I get a strong indication such as "just moved here" or such. And given the tendency to peruse alternate hobby sites, I'll also pass on those whose pics depict beachfront and similar scenes regardless of area code because, really? How local can you be?

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

.., I'll also pass on those whose pics depict beachfront and similar scenes regardless of area code because, really? How local can you be?

As if local gals don’t enjoy a great beach vacation (or working trip)?  Besides, where else would you expect them to show off their bikini bods?