airamericavet65

Shop locally

46 posts in this topic

. You've heard the statement of buy American Products I think that should be extended to the Hobby to buy locally. Support your local vendor is the best way to go

That’s what I always say.  Support your local ladies.

I'm not local, but want to come and show my support.😊😊

1 minute ago, airamericavet65 said:

. You've heard the statement of buy American Products I think that should be extended to the Hobby to buy locally. Support your local vendor is the best way to go

I have always subscribed to this philosophy, preferring local vendors to traveling talent.  But for selfish reasons. I hope to create business relationships which lead to repeat business. While possible this is much more difficult with out-of-towners. Of course when traveling myself, this is less of a concern.

I used to hobby while traveling but quit as I discovered there wasn’t anyone in the cities I travelled to that I really wanted to repeat with.

And the traveling ladies that come here are really only interested in one thing...our money.  I know this statement will piss off some people that live here, visiting here and on a different board where they live to bash TOB and the ladies.

Edited by ilovewomen

I definitely agree with the premise of the OPs post but with a minor caveat.  I prefer to meet a local lady that will be here for future visits if we find a good connection.  But sometimes a visiting lady may be quite intriguing and see no reason not to indulge.  I know some gents are primarily one and done and to each their own but this is still food for thought.

I think the real intent here though is the support of our local ladies.  There is an undercurrent here of things being tougher out there for the ladies.  That is up to us guys to step up.  Schedule some more time with your favorites and be generous.  After all it is a Win Win situation here when things are good!

As much as I agree with all you fine gents.... I'm a travelling lady too!.... 😁 cant everybody have their cake and eat it too in the hobby?

25 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

As much as I agree with all you fine gents.... I'm a travelling lady too!.... 😁 cant everybody have their cake and eat it too in the hobby?

Cake made me what I am today 🤣🤣

56 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

As Marie Antoinette said but then they ran out of cake

If you don't support the local ladies, do not complain about a perceived lack of selection.  I will only see traveling ladies who make regular stops down south.  But that is because I tend very heavily toward repeat visits with ladies I really hit it off with.  Just a personal preference, so if it looks like it is unlikely she will be around if/when I want to see her again, I will pass.  

I have a great Keto cake recipe.  going to make it today 

cheesecake pound cake it is easy to make and delicious. 😋😋

1 hour ago, BeenHereDoingThis said:

I definitely agree with the premise of the OPs post but with a minor caveat.  I prefer to meet a local lady that will be here for future visits if we find a good connection.  But sometimes a visiting lady may be quite intriguing and see no reason not to indulge.  I know some gents are primarily one and done and to each their own but this is still food for thought.

I think the real intent here though is the support of our local ladies.  There is an undercurrent here of things being tougher out there for the ladies.  That is up to us guys to step up.  Schedule some more time with your favorites and be generous.  After all it is a Win Win situation here when things are good!

While I agree all of the ladies need some loving, I have to say that I agree that the local selection may diminish. It’s come time that many of us are having to prioritize finances, expenses, etc. I know for me, that may mean no more private rendezvous location and/or not as many time slots available as I may be involved in some other “job”. 

Sadly the Denver market has become over saturated, and similar to the Dallas market as undercutting and extra activities are being demanded with lower compensation. 😢

I don’t  expect this thread is going to change that though. We just have to pull up our big girl panties, and adjust with the times. 

Thankfully, there are so many wonderful guys here that are not only business associates, but true friends. Whatever happens, I won’t have regrets. My peers (ladies) are some of the most giving and real people I’ve met, and I’ve learned a ton about marketing, and amazingly skills that will serve me well in my next adventure.

Bottom line.... it looks like the hypocrites in public office are getting what they wanted. 

I think it would nice to find that one great lady that does it all for me and genuinely enjoys our time together. Wait, that sounds way too romantic for this world, doesn’t it. 

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

If you don't support the local ladies, do not complain about a perceived lack of selection.  I will only see traveling ladies who make regular stops down south.  But that is because I tend very heavily toward repeat visits with ladies I really hit it off with.  Just a personal preference, so if it looks like it is unlikely she will be around if/when I want to see her again, I will pass.  

I agree 

Audrey, You are so correct supply and demand is causing real issues for many.of the ladies.

It's time for a new Marketing strategy.

59 minutes ago, LightningP said:

I think it would nice to find that one great lady that does it all for me and genuinely enjoys our time together. Wait, that sounds way too romantic for this world, doesn’t it. 

Not too romantic at all...just that special connection.  

5 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

That’s what I always say.  Support your local ladies.

No snark intended with this question; if it’s only buy local what do you tell the multitude of Colorado based provides who also travel? 

3 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

No snark intended with this question; if it’s only buy local what do you tell the multitude of Colorado based provides who also travel? 

If the ladies that travelled to Colorado were half as nice as the Colorado ladies, they would do better.

The Colorado ladies travel because the Denver market gets over saturated and they get tired of the fucktards causing fuckery here.

2 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Audrey, You are so correct supply and demand is causing real issues for many.of the ladies.

It's time for a new Marketing strategy.

Well you let me know when you have an idea of the new marketing strategy.

I like to shop the local farmers markets and sometimes there are some food recipes that call for foreign ingredients that you can't get locally. 

The #1 most important I do is get the ads and find the best deals and see if there are any coupons that I can use. 

🤪🤯👿🙈🙉🙊

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

If the ladies that travelled to Colorado were half as nice as the Colorado ladies, they would do better.

The Colorado ladies travel because the Denver market gets over saturated and they get tired of the fucktards causing fuckery here.

That’s a point but doesn’t actually answer my question. 

I understand that a lot of guys like variety.  I am not one of them.  I stay local as I want to see girls that I connect with and become a regular.  Just my thoughts.

BR

Since I like outcall to my home with a compatible regular, local talent is rather implied. One would think with the previously mentioned market saturation, that there would be several choices for that. Does not see to be the case. Maybe it's more a Springs thing than Denver thing though.

2 hours ago, Bob Richards said:

I understand that a lot of guys like variety.  I am not one of them.  I stay local as I want to see girls that I connect with and become a regular.  Just my thoughts.

BR

Me too

Local providers of all fun things have advantages. They know about the other board and can build up reviews/reputations.  It cuts both ways . . .some do some don't

If a non-local but visiting provider comes enough to have decent reviews. . .and provides an experience you like. . .maybe it is worth considering.  

If the reviews are good (and consistent),  All the negatives posted here about non-local talent should be reflected in the lack of reviews and/or review ratings.  Unless you don't think the reviews help that much.

21 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Sadly the Denver market has become over saturated, and similar to the Dallas market as undercutting and extra activities are being demanded with lower compensation. 😢

I personally have not seen the over saturation especually in they type of women i like to see. So i may miss seeing the chsnge but when looking at the listing is always seems to be the first 4 pages of the same ladies with a sprinkle of newbies that tend to not be worth the time and dont get past my screening.

While i like others here want to find a great connection and be that regular i keep ending up with someone that just disappears. So i keep searching. Also having a variety can be nice at times.

I have thank all the different women that have allowed me to be a small sentence in a chapter in their life.

Audrey also mentioned the reduction in compensation i am sorry this has happened to her but what i have seen is a 25 to 40% increase in donations over the past year or so. This has definitely slowed my hobbying and has changed my booking habbits from an hr to more hhr. 

What is considered local? There are several ladies technically based somewhere else that spend so much time here you would swear they live here or the ladies that visit very regularly xompared to the drive throughs that come once and never come back. 

Just my 3.5 cents worth. Thanks again ladies for being here.

18 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Well you let me know when you have an idea of the new marketing strategy.

Lol! 

E8D3089B-7D49-407C-93F0-21A8D0DD842A.jpeg

Question:  Do the guys prefer local gals or out of towners?

Answer:  Guys like great blow jobs.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Question:  Do the guys prefer local gals or out of towners?

Answer:  Guys like great blow jobs.

We are even ok with pretty good blowjobs.

On 9/30/2018 at 1:41 PM, JoDoe27 said:

Sometimes the ladies just need to get away, get a change of scenery, and go on an adventure. Sometimes the ladies are going on a vacation, or going to see family, and continue taking appts along the way on a road trip, or when they get to their destination. Why not take a trip that pays for itself. Plus it's nice to miss home, and have our regulars miss us too. If there is one thing the Colorado providers know how to do, its taking very good care of our local men. I'm sure they don't mind if we take off for a little fun. We come back refreshed and better than ever. 💙