decafnaetd

ISO: Your favorites!

29 posts in this topic

Hi TOB!

I've got my 45th in the next couple of days with no plans. So I was wondering what TOB related activities are your favorite for your birthday? I'm thinking duo or more-o. Is there one of those that I shouldn't pass up? Or maybe someone who you think of as a particularly indulgent experience? Or any ladies who think their birthday offerings are top notch? Let me know!

I have my own thoughts, but in the  spirit of broadening my horizons I'd like to know yours. I'm sure you all have thought of/tried things I haven't. Curious to maybe try some of the stuff I don't know. 

Feel free to respond here, or if you think your answer is against forum policy, send me a dm. Thanks! I look forward to your recommendations!

Happy pre-Birthday and hope your 45th is one to remember, for the best of reasons.  :)  For a special celebration, I would always prefer to spend it with a lady who really turns my crank in a variety of ways.  If it is a really special celebration, I might like to arrange to spend time with 2 favorite ladies, where both ladies are very much into each other's company....and me.  I've been fortunate enough to indulge in celebrations like that a few times.  But what ever you decide on, celebrate big and enjoy every minute of it.  And let whoever you decide to spend time with know that this is a special celebration.

Happy birthday!!

Hope you find what your looking for in a birthday celebration. Have fun and hobby on.

Maybe go to dinner at Chart House and then scratch a few items off your sexy bucket list. 

Whatever you do I hope the day is perfect!

2 hours ago, average1 said:

For a special celebration, I would always prefer to spend it with a lady who really turns my crank in a variety of ways.  If it is a really special celebration, I might like to arrange to spend time with 2 favorite ladies, where both ladies are very much into each other's company....and me.  

My thoughts exactly! :P

35 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Maybe go to dinner at Chart House and then scratch a few items off your sexy bucket list. 

My sexy bucket list is pretty vanilla. Hence seeking suggestions from some folks so maybe I can add a couple of new adventures I haven't thought about.

So I think I figured out the crux of my post here. Ever been so hungry that nothing sounds good to eat? I think think that's where I am right now only with hobbying. :)

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Happy early birthday Decaf! 💋🎁🎂🎉

Thank you kindly, gorgeous!

I love your member name. You scooped it up first.😂

28 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I love your member name. You scooped it up first.😂

Can you believe it?? I have trouble imagining why it wasn't taken!

5 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

My sexy bucket list is pretty vanilla. Hence seeking suggestions from some folks so maybe I can add a couple of new adventures I haven't thought about.

Mon Chalet 🎁 yourself a new experience :) xoxo

Chrissy has an excellent suggestion.

Find yourself a willing lady and experience whatever happens at Mon  Chalet.

I don't even know how that place works. Is it a couple of hours? Overnight?  Go alone? What's the skinny?

17 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

I don't even know how that place works. Is it a couple of hours? Overnight?  Go alone? What's the skinny?

Pm Sent :)

14 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Hi TOB!

I've got my 45th in the next couple of days with no plans. So I was wondering what TOB related activities are your favorite for your birthday? I'm thinking duo or more-o. Is there one of those that I shouldn't pass up? Or maybe someone who you think of as a particularly indulgent experience?

Mine is coming up on Oct 6,won't tell you the age,but fondly recall hearing about this new thing called "dirt."

No TOB related plans as I'll be in Pasadena and will be spending it at an outdoor pool party ,with friends in the video industry. Should be a good time  and not a sausage fest.

5 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Me either?

7 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Its whatever time you wish to pay for.

20 hours ago, Laci French said:

Sounds like a great place

Whatever you decide to do decaf? Enjoy it!!! Maybe a private room with a hot tub? Doesn’t need to be the Mon Chalet. If you’re kind of shy? That place will blow you inhabition away!😂😂

Well, happy pre-birthday to you! 

Maybe try a nice picnic hike with a lady, and some making out on the blanket, with some bcd fun afterwards. You need a cupcake or cake to share too! :wub:Have lots of fun.

I would pick a lady you have had a great connection and plan dinner and a overnite visit at a 5 star hotel.

48 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

I would pick a lady you have had a great connection and plan dinner and a overnite visit at a 5 star hotel.

Great idea.

Unfortunately I spent my last birthday in the hospital recovering from surgery.

I am hoping that my next birthday works out a lot better.

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Great idea.

Unfortunately I spent my last birthday in the hospital recovering from surgery.

I am hoping that my next birthday works out a lot better.

No joke!

In theory, nothing like an unwrapping a sexy woman shaped present to find an intense 69 inside. Unfortunately, I have to say "in theory". Due to every imaginable bad luck, could not happen but did, etc...etc...etc...I'm running a streak of 24 consecutive birthdays where it has NOT happened. This unfortunate streak has applied to providers, girlfriends etc. For my next birthday, I'm not going to attempt it in any way!