Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

favorite color reflects personality vs personality based on astrological sign.

3 posts in this topic

I love to learn about people and what they like and dislike. I love trying to read a person and know the kind of personality I'll be dealing with. I found through research& trial and error. A persons favorite color is what I believe is the best way to dig deep into a person and how they may act vs when they were born. What I find the most interesting is you choose your favorite color you don't choose your sign. I used to be very into astrology until I found that most signs are very similar and certain traits that come with your sign may not be accurate. However your favorite color as Mines black is almost dead on. My observation began when I took the lusher test on Google play. It was almost creepy that just by picking from 6 colors best to worst described me to a t and knew what was going on in my life and as I've retaken it several times it's always spot on. If your interested take the lusher test on Google play and be amazed. Then research your favorite color and what it says about personality. Mine is black and there's some things that aren't right but 98% of it is me. Of course this is all in good fun and is just my opinion. Don't think there's much evidence to support colors and personality I just find it really cool and fun. Happy Friday all hope u enjoy my forum xoxo Violet