ilovewomen

How Many

24 posts in this topic

So I am sitting here with a friend having an excellent evening and a question was posed:

How many registered TOB members have read the site rules?

Have you?

Give me your best guess.

I gotta be honest here that tonight was the first time I ever even saw the rules 

But I read em

Funny story is when I first moved to Colorado there were two separate boards and I used to just post my listing in the Colorado forum section every day all day long.

Edited by Laci French

I often go back and re read the rules not sure how much I remember and sometimes it's just hard to remember everything. Too many rules in life I say!! I  do understand tho! 

I got a warning when I was a newbie, so I read them then. It's been a year so I should probably check them out again. Just not tonight 😁

Yup read them but you have to be careful since they are open to interpretation. 

Or how you perceive the English language. 

Briefly glanced a the rules but there aren't any pictures with them so I only made it through the first couple sentences........

Rules, we don't need no stinking rules!

Nah, whenever I do something stupid, one of the admins explains the rules to me.

I haven't read the rules. Ijust try to stay respectful. Works so far.

I’ve had my hand slapped a couple times inadvertently breaking the rules.

Sometimes we just can’t help ourselves.

"If I was to follow all the rules, then I would have never gotton anywhere"

- Marilyn Monroe 

Nope. I try to play nice though. I really only come onto the forums if I'm not getting work, I've binged all my shows, and there is nothing left to do. For some reason I enjoy reading what guys complain about though. Fascinating to me. 

On 9/28/2018 at 8:30 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I got a warning when I was a newbie, so I read them then....

If one hasn't had a warning or dinged with points, their probably missing out on some fun!  To the OP, I  have read the rules, but probably need to review from time-to-time. 

On 9/28/2018 at 8:30 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I got a warning when I was a newbie, so I read them then. It's been a year so I should probably check them out again. Just not tonight 😁

Shes told me to read them.... over and over.... I'm just so busy it's easier to get the points 😂😂😂

Right now I have 0... but this year I've had like 15 warnings and at one point was chillin with 8 points hiding in the forum shadows! 😂

Edited by MeganMarie4u

6 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Shes told me to read them.... over and over.... I'm just so busy it's easier to get the points 😂😂😂

Right now I have 0... but this year I've had like 15 warnings and at one point was chillin with 8 points hiding in the forum shadows! 😂

It isn't a competition, but if it was you would be winning 😊

51 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Not our Lil Angel. 😇😈😜

TOB Time Out is kind of like "The Breakfast Club," where all the cool kids hang out.  We have all done some amount of time there, I think.

Mine comes from just not being able to contain it any longer and I break down and call an asshat an asshat in print, and get my knuckles slapped for being overly hostile.  Me?  Little old me?  :rolleyes:

I got warned my first week on here, still haven't read all the rules, but have stayed out of trouble so far😁

8 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

If one hasn't had a warning or dinged with points, their probably missing out on some fun!  To the OP, I  have read the rules, but probably need to review from time-to-time. 

Live dangerously and don’t re-read the rules:D

Guilty ! I have never even glanced at the rules. If you know how to play well with others in this sandbox, have basic common sense ingrained in your brainbox andnothe difference between Trainwreck and a troll , then you should be able to get around these forums without committing any major rule infractions. 

,,☘️

It's like instructions to put things together, you go back and read them once you're in trouble not before, like who hasn't done that?