Jez UaBriain

Any one have a good ghost story?

53 posts in this topic

On 10/3/2018 at 0:48 AM, Mr.Pink said:

anybody been here?

Mr. Pink, I have been there several times in the past a few years back. I got a message to get out! I felt in my core and that was the first time I was there. I may be scared when I go to such place and get a message but I always return back again. Guess, because of being me needing to always face what is scary in life. Also, I know one of the people from that group that he talking about.

Laughing because I was going to come on here and just post something from one of my faves...Williams S. Burroughs. Was also talking to another provider friend about the old "Seth" books from the 60's-70's a few months back (Jane Roberts books). Oh, the stuff you can learn and experience through becoming more aware of the energy of just about anything or place in life! Something to be said for Meditation...How many of you do meditate?  Learn to work a simple pendulum? 

Ya, sure call it Paranormal. It's all reiki to me. 

from Antony Balch, called "Bill and Tony": https://youtu.be/zFrTAJUQKq4 
Now I am just more intrigued but need to stay quiet. Hahahahaha!! 

On 9/28/2018 at 7:05 PM, Laci French said:

I stayed at the Stanley in King’s room and NOTHING happened.😕

Me too, disappointed to say the least.

But any night spent in Estes is a good night! Love that town!

7 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Mr. Pink, I have been there several times in the past a few years back. I got a message to get out! I felt in my core and that was the first time I was there. I may be scared when I go to such place and get a message but I always return back again. Guess, because of being me needing to always face what is scary in life. Also, I know one of the people from that group that he talking about.

Laughing because I was going to come on here and just post something from one of my faves...Williams S. Burroughs. Was also talking to another provider friend about the old "Seth" books from the 60's-70's a few months back (Jane Roberts books). Oh, the stuff you can learn and experience through becoming more aware of the energy of just about anything or place in life! Something to be said for Meditation...How many of you do meditate?  Learn to work a simple pendulum? 

Ya, sure call it Paranormal. It's all reiki to me. 

from Antony Balch, called "Bill and Tony": https://youtu.be/zFrTAJUQKq4 
Now I am just more intrigued but need to stay quiet. Hahahahaha!! 

I have been there more than a few times.

I think it's a very peaceful spot. A beautiful place full of a lot of history! Kali, you are so in tune with things much of us "mortals" lack. I always defer to you in these matters. Like I've told you in the past, you are a gem and an old soul. I appreciate you. Thanks for your insightful post as always!!

Thanks for posting this!

5 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

I have been there more than a few times.

I think it's a very peaceful spot. A beautiful place full of a lot of history! Kali, you are so in tune with things much of us "mortals" lack. I always defer to you in these matters. Like I've told you in the past, you are a gem and an old soul. I appreciate you. Thanks for your insightful post as always!!

Thanks for posting this!

You are just SO sweet Sparkey600 I agree totally with you. Cemeteries are great for learning about the history of a community. They are not meant to be  a place of fear.  I believe it is a place of rest. Too much sensationalism? Yes! I agree!  In all honestly, I could stroll around a graveyard for hours and have  also encouraged a few of my friends to do the same! :wub:  Hope you are having a wonderful night! XO

On 9/28/2018 at 3:56 PM, Jez UaBriain said:

Who believes in ghosts?  Well, I do. I grew up in an old farm house that had a old lady ghost who did not like kids. If you pissed her off, the air would get real electric. You touch anything and you would get a shock.  Then I rented a house off of Wadsworth by Crown Hill. I think the ghost there had parties with the ghostties from the cemetery. It was a strange place.  So if you have a good ghost story, share it.🍀

I've lived in a few places that are haunted and even work in an old building in Lakewood that is haunted by 2 ghosts ( both friendly and mischievous. Lol! )  Rumors are the building used to be a former brothel many years ago and believe one of the ghosts is a female and the other is a male,  when  have encountered them, was at the least expected moment and always brought a smile and a laugh at times. I've also taken the paranormal tour of the Brown Palace hotel, very cool stories! 

5 hours ago, Sheila-4683 said:

I've never seen a ghost

But I like Casper

And the Movie The Sixth Sence

For me, "The Sixth Sense" is a classic.  Seeing for the first time and not knowing the twist...being in a theater at the end when everyone goes completely silent will always be a great memory for me.  Then buying the DVD and watching it to catch the "misdirections".  Fantastic.

20 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I've lived in a few places that are haunted and even work in an old building in Lakewood that is haunted by 2 ghosts ( both friendly and mischievous. Lol! )  Rumors are the building used to be a former brothel many years ago and believe one of the ghosts is a female and the other is a male,  when  have encountered them, was at the least expected moment and always brought a smile and a laugh at times. I've also taken the paranormal tour of the Brown Palace hotel, very cool stories! 

Tell me about the ghosts in the former brothel,would you please. There is a story there🍀

On 10/13/2018 at 10:31 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

Tell me about the ghosts in the former brothel,would you please. There is a story there🍀

I've seen shadow figures, heard like cowboy boots walking across the floor and up and down the stairs , to the basement ( old wooden stairs). Weirdest and probably cutest  story is, one morning around 9:15 am , I was in basement doing something where we store items. Now every time I go in the basement I either say good morning or hello just to let our ghosts know I'm there and I'm friendly. Well this morning I said " Good Morning" as I entered basement, walked up to the shelf I was looking for, when suddenly in my right ear I heard a woman's voice whisper " Hello!"  Caught me completely off guard, and made me spin around to see who was there! Of course no one was and it didn't scare me at all, in fact it made me smile and answer her with a hearty " Hello yourself! "  Lol! It was actually kind of comforting! I laughed a little, finished my business and went back upstairs smiling. Of course , after telling my co workers what happened , a few freaked out and said they weren't going back down there. I assured them , there was nothing at all to be afraid of. I believe our resident ghosts are friendly and like having fun with us. 

Jez we can talk more ghost stories if you like in person, and even go on a paranormal tour together if interested... ;-)

On 9/28/2018 at 7:05 PM, Laci French said:

I stayed at the Stanley in King’s room and NOTHING happened.😕

Dang it! Really??? I wanna go there so bad 😭

On 9/29/2018 at 6:47 PM, CandiO said:

You betcha! My last apartment in DTC was haunted for sure. I could feel someone sit down next to me in bed when i would read at night. My cats would watch things I couldnt see. I finally started using my cell phone and have a few videos of dozens of orbs up on youtube under drconnilingus

They were not dust particles etc.

You are not kidding. That place was strange! 

On 10/11/2018 at 11:15 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You are just SO sweet Sparkey600 I agree totally with you. Cemeteries are great for learning about the history of a community. They are not meant to be  a place of fear.  I believe it is a place of rest. Too much sensationalism? Yes! I agree!  In all honestly, I could stroll around a graveyard for hours and have  also encouraged a few of my friends to do the same! :wub:  Hope you are having a wonderful night! XO

A wonderful response. You as I have said before are an old soul and a gem to be treasured!

Luv you girl!

On 10/13/2018 at 10:31 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

I'd like to know as well..

There are several theories about ghosts and why their energies linger. I honestly believe that if therr is a strong attachment to some place or item that the energy or essence of that object can often become enchanted or a place can become haunted. 

7 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

There are several theories about ghosts and why their energies linger. I honestly believe that if therr is a strong attachment to some place or item that the energy or essence of that object can often become enchanted or a place can become haunted. 

I've heard about this as well and agree with the theory.

I awoke in my room at 3:06 A.M. to a  weight on the edge of my bed. It was as instant as closing my eyes and opening them again. In that time, my room looked exactly the same as from a few minutes ago. I thought I'd dozed off. Yet there sat a figure. It sat next to me. It had come to my room with some sort of purpose. He was a grisly, bearded man, grey eyes except the left one, with a smile that reached across his face from one ear to the other. Between the points of his smile rested stained, ivory piano keys.  His hands spoke different languages, both of them hard, hateful, like whalers hands, dead the two of them. I could feel them closing around my throat. My survival instinct evoked a scream. For some inane reason, I thought, 'How did he break into my house'? 

I roared from the deep lethargic realm of dreams. My voice was no more than a moan. I dreamt that I had leapt into the air and clawed the old man's face. I bit hard into something that was convincing to me. The taste was pork, marinated in honey juniper. I fled the room and curled up against a thin pine wood cabinet door.

When I awoke the next sunrise, I couldn't fathom why I was shivering naked in my kitchen with purple, busted knuckles and an ache along my upper spine.

Time to shower and get ready for work.

On 10/17/2018 at 3:25 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Or they simply come from within. 

9 hours ago, Vassago said:

Or they simply come from within. 

How very true Vassago my friend! 

Mental facilities are full of ghosts. Lots of confusion and depression can bring it on. People really don’t understand how powerful the human mind can become! 😁

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

5 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Well you no what they say.......a mind is a terrible  thing to waste                     🍀new phone number 720-333-3569

Thanks Jez! I will be sure to add it to my phone.  Sad to think about people and what they do and  a part of with things that you are not mentally stable to be involved with is never a good idea! I have seen some crazy stuff. WATCH your stress levels in life and don't let those shadows creep into your dreams! Carry a spearmint leaf in your shoe. Almost as good as Jez's clover for protection! XOXOXO 

On 10/3/2018 at 0:48 AM, Mr.Pink said:

anybody been here?

Interesting, my birthday is April 15th, and I only wear black clothes for the past 20 years.  Maybe, we are connected.

I have so many stories.

When I was a child we would find things Left on the floor that were put away when we all left the house.

The brothell;. I was invited to my boyfriend's best friend's birthday party that I had never met. After half an hour of being there I felt exhausted and asked to go lay down.  After an hour of resting I was more exhausted like something was pushing on my ribs and I could not breath. I told birthday boy that, he explained that the house was a brothell, and he had the same thing happen, and would see a man in a brown suit outside his window. One woman had the strongest energy.  I think she died having a baby or terminating her pregnancy.  Just my sense of her... 

Staying at a friend's house while she was out of town.  I felt like my hands and feet were constantly being pricked by hot needles. When she returned home she had told me of the old ladies death in her home... I don't think the old lady liked me very much because she kept pricking me.

My best friend was with me when I tripped down some concrete steps holding a birthday cake, and some napkins and ended up at the bottom without ever touching the steps.... we both looked at each other, because I was still holding the cake and the napkins had not moved but we were both at the bottom.

On 10/19/2018 at 1:56 AM, Vassago said:

I awoke in my room at 3:06 A.M. to a  weight on the edge of my bed. It was as instant as closing my eyes and opening them again. In that time, my room looked exactly the same as from a few minutes ago. I thought I'd dozed off. Yet there sat a figure. It sat next to me. It had come to my room with some sort of purpose. He was a grisly, bearded man, grey eyes except the left one, with a smile that reached across his face from one ear to the other. Between the points of his smile rested stained, ivory piano keys.  His hands spoke different languages, both of them hard, hateful, like whalers hands, dead the two of them. I could feel them closing around my throat. My survival instinct evoked a scream. For some inane reason, I thought, 'How did he break into my house'? 

I roared from the deep lethargic realm of dreams. My voice was no more than a moan. I dreamt that I had leapt into the air and clawed the old man's face. I bit hard into something that was convincing to me. The taste was pork, marinated in honey juniper. I fled the room and curled up against a thin pine wood cabinet door.

When I awoke the next sunrise, I couldn't fathom why I was shivering naked in my kitchen with purple, busted knuckles and an ache along my upper spine.

Time to shower and get ready for work.

Astral travels- some of us work harder In the sleep realms versus this one they called reality and “awake states” Are we sleep walking through our day to day exsistaces? Just one of those aspects in life we need to give more consideration and thoughts to in life. When you awake from a dream what kind of symbols stand out from your dream? Do you ever wake up with bloody nuckels or sore body parts? Pay attention to what you can remember and what stands out in your dreams.I love journaling about dreams going back and re reading something and remembering what stood out.  If your talented enough and have some control? Try lucid dreaming 😊😊