Cherry aka Miya

LADIES BEWARE

42 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Why don't they just make it public right here on the forum? There could be a rebuttal or two sides to the story. I had a vain girl accused me of sending her nasty private messages and I had never talked to her once or ever knew she even existed.

There wouldn't need to be a blacklist if our rules were heeded and we we're treated with kindness and respect  at ALL times.  As we should be.  

I would say 99.9 % of the guys on this site are probably gentlemen, there are a lot of men who don’t even know about this site, I don’t know why any guy would want to be nothing but nice to the girls that treat them well? 

Unfortanely in this profession like any others you always find some danger, best thing to do is trying to prevent it from the beginning 

Unfortunately providers aren't allowed to make the othet party known by TOB guidelines. I ask permission and was told that could be considered outing a client but was and thankfully so allowed to post what I did. 

2 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Why don't they just make it public right here on the forum? There could be a rebuttal or two sides to the story. I had a vain girl accused me of sending her nasty private messages and I had never talked to her once or ever knew she even existed.

new girl douche GIF

Would hope the jar was smaller,(for all of the ladies' sake), but in reality and unfurtunaly would probably need to be much larger.

On 9/27/2018 at 8:59 AM, Laci French said:

Gentlemen, when you short a lady or get abusive the word gets around. I make damn sure it does and you will be left with zero options except your hand. 

I love that you have taken it upon yourself to police this place. Most of us are honest, just looking for a good time. But there are always a select few that try to ruin it for the bunch. They need to know they are being watched.

I'd also like to know that I was being watched by Laci... But for different reasons.

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

Mostly all great things and the convos usually go something like this...he was an incredible lover and WOW was he blessed.  I walked funny for 2 days after seeing him and the smile has lasted 2 weeks! 

Occasionally we have to have negative things to say about some that are full of fuckery. 

Pinky swear this is actually how it goes because us ladies do appreciate you wonderful men.

HAAA!!!  ROTFLMAO...

wait....really....i am blessed....

insert video of old man dancing around my study whooping it up and patting myself on the back a the same time....

ok, i need a nap...

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

Mostly all great things and the convos usually go something like this...he was an incredible lover and WOW was he blessed.  I walked funny for 2 days after seeing him and the smile has lasted 2 weeks! 

Occasionally we have to have negative things to say about some that are full of fuckery. 

Pinky swear this is actually how it goes because us ladies do appreciate you wonderful men.

Mystery solved!  I was wondering why the last few new ladies I have seen have all said, "Let me see that massive hard dick I have heard so much about." :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, CandiO said:

We need a well monitored EO Board. PLEASE.

My suggestion would be to build a site and start one. this way you can guarantee it's well monitored and secure.  

7 hours ago, gr8owl said:

For the same reason details about ladies are not public here on the forum, other than in reviews.  There is no section for review of guys by the ladies, and I do not see a need for one either  If public in any way most ladies would be reluctant to speak up for fear of retaliation, loss of business, etc.  They need the ability to speak privately to each other to properly protect their safety.  If that means occasionally there is a bogus rumor about me being passed around, so be it as long as the ladies are keeping safe and feeling safe.

BTW this is NOT and should NOT be an us vs. them.  I have on occasion become quite concerned about one individual or another (both sides) relative to their being a whack job or real danger to others.  In those instances it is a guy I do share the info and the warning with ladies I know well enough to be taken seriously and have been known to pass along to a couple that I know will spread the word.  We should ALL be trying to keep each other safe.  

Thanks for this post.  For some of us who really enjoy the hobby and the community, it is not an us vs. them.  It is just an "us".  We've got to look out for one another as best as we can.  For me, this goes for both the ladies and the gents.

On 9/27/2018 at 6:57 AM, Cherry aka Miya said:

Be aware.  some members on the surface appear to be legitimate when in fact they are not. insist on referrals, references and OK's.

Ladies please PM me

Cherry, I'm so sorry for whatever happened.  You don't deserve to be treated in any way that is disrespectful.  This is supposed to be about fun and shared pleasure.  When crap happens, it just sucks.  Especially when it happens to someone I know, like you.  I want everyone to be and feel safe.  I'm aware that I lean toward the positive, which is why that when crap happens it really gets to me.  Hope you have a better weekend.  Take care of yourself because you deserve it.

5 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

I would say 99.9 % of the guys on this site are probably gentlemen, there are a lot of men who don’t even know about this site, I don’t know why any guy would want to be nothing but nice to the girls that treat them well? 

Unfortanely in this profession like any others you always find some danger, best thing to do is trying to prevent it from the 

I would like to say this.  #1  No One Had To Let Me Post This.  But because our community is strong the higher ups graciously let me put the word out so please don't let them regret this by turning it into a us versus them deal.  I love all my friends here. Occasionally there will be a bad apple. I have plenty of reviews from some pretty well established TOB members so if anyone has any doubts then your welcome to contact me directly and we can talk about it.