Cherry aka Miya

LADIES BEWARE

42 posts in this topic

Be aware.  some members on the surface appear to be legitimate when in fact they are not. insist on referrals, references and OK's.

Ladies please PM me

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Gentlemen, when you short a lady or get abusive the word gets around. I make damn sure it does and you will be left with zero options except your hand. 

Whomever did that is no "Gentleman". Sorry this happened to Cherry, and I'm hoping no provider ever agrees to meet this asshat.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Gentlemen, when you short a lady or get abusive the word gets around. I make damn sure it does and you will be left with zero options except your hand. 

14 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

Whomever did that is no "Gentleman". Sorry this happened to Cherry, and I'm hoping no provider ever agrees to meet this asshat.

I would agree, no "Gentleman", would do anything along these lines. Sorry ladies, that some men are FUCKTARDS. You should never have to deal with BS like this. I hope you are OK Cherry. And would agree hopefully he is stick with rosie palm and her five sisters from know on.

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

Anyone that does that to a lady,should have his hand severed !!    Ok, that is a drastic statement...but...damn..it makes me mad that anyone would treat anyone that way.

8 hours ago, Laci French said:

Amen to that!  Such a great hobby!  Why F it up by being a john-douche?  Play fair, play respectfully, play by the rules, and everyone wins.

No need for abuse of any kind - absolutely unacceptable.  Thank goodness there is a system in place to 'hopefully' prevent this from becoming a habit...

Cherry, sorry you have to have experienced the bad - no one signs up for that; yet it seems the hobby universe randomly assigns some shit to go down somewhere.  Good on you to call it out and sound the horn - may it keep it from happening to another provider...

Tragic events. It would be so nice if we could all just behave.

52 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

How does anyone know what happened in who is everyone talking to?

Our community is so great because all of us ladies talk and share information with each other. 

We know what happened because Cherry told us and this isn’t made public to the men on the forums. 

2 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Just imagine what that say about all of us men, gots to have you thinking now 🤣

Mostly all great things and the convos usually go something like this...he was an incredible lover and WOW was he blessed.  I walked funny for 2 days after seeing him and the smile has lasted 2 weeks! 

Occasionally we have to have negative things to say about some that are full of fuckery. 

Pinky swear this is actually how it goes because us ladies do appreciate you wonderful men.

26 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Just imagine what that say about all of us men, gots to have you thinking now 🤣

Yes, just imagine. If you're a man who thinks you're going to walk in and treat a provider any shitty way you want, and she's not going to talk, you are mistaken. Our private provider community is just as strong as the TOB community, and words gets around with us even faster. So, yes, just imagine. Thank you Cherry for sharing your experience, and preventing more providers from going through the same thing. #providerstrong  💙💙💙

I wasn’t talking about just the bad men but just in general, oh so and so has a small or big dick lol or damn he was good or bad in bed etc...

10 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes, just imagine. If you're a man who thinks you're going to walk in and treat a provider any shitty way you want, and she's not going to talk, you are mistaken. Our private provider community is just as strong as the TOB community, and words gets around with us even faster. So, yes, just imagine. Thank you Cherry for sharing your experience, and preventing more providers from going through the same thing. #providerstrong  💙💙💙

31 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

I wasn’t talking about just the bad men but just in general, oh so and so has a small or big dick lol or damn he was good or bad in bed etc...

I know what you were talking about, however this was a serious issue that Cherry is trying to share for saftey reasons, not funny reasons, so I responded accordingly. I understand you aren't particularly concerned about provider safety, but I am. 

Why don't they just make it public right here on the forum? There could be a rebuttal or two sides to the story. I had a vain girl accused me of sending her nasty private messages and I had never talked to her once or ever knew she even existed.

14 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Why don't they just make it public right here on the forum? There could be a rebuttal or two sides to the story. I had a vain girl accused me of sending her nasty private messages and I had never talked to her once or ever knew she even existed.

Mike, that’s not how it works. These blacklists are not up for debate because the ladies that are in the group all have solid reputations.  

Are you referring to the extremely reputable Callie Vane?  Her reputation is solid in my book. 

23 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

For the same reason details about ladies are not public here on the forum, other than in reviews.  There is no section for review of guys by the ladies, and I do not see a need for one either  If public in any way most ladies would be reluctant to speak up for fear of retaliation, loss of business, etc.  They need the ability to speak privately to each other to properly protect their safety.  If that means occasionally there is a bogus rumor about me being passed around, so be it as long as the ladies are keeping safe and feeling safe.

BTW this is NOT and should NOT be an us vs. them.  I have on occasion become quite concerned about one individual or another (both sides) relative to their being a whack job or real danger to others.  In those instances it is a guy I do share the info and the warning with ladies I know well enough to be taken seriously and have been known to pass along to a couple that I know will spread the word.  We should ALL be trying to keep each other safe.  

Edited by gr8owl
stupid grammar hehe

On 9/28/2018 at 11:08 AM, Laci French said:

Mike, that’s not how it works. These blacklists are not up for debate because the ladies that are in the group all have solid reputations.  

Are you referring to the extremely reputable Callie Vane?  Her reputation is solid in my book. 

In some ways things are one sided as providers are reviewed publicly but clients are not. With that said, whether you liked the service or not, you have to honor the “contract”. Being verbally abusive just indicates an angry person. I hope they are not married, have no children, nor own any pets. Maybe their hand does not like them either.

24 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

It is. A month later and he’s still trying to drag my name through the mud. The funny thing is that the more he does it the more unhinged he makes himself look. Reputation is everything here and well...just look at his. 

As for the blacklist, that is and will continue to remain 100% private no matter how much clients beg and pry. This is for SAFETY, not for laughs. We do this to make sure we are SAFE. After the murder of the four girls by the federal agent a few weeks ago I’m not taking any chances. 

4 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

For the same reason details about ladies are not public here on the forum, other than in reviews.  There is no section for review of guys by the ladies, and I do not see a need for one either  If public in any way most ladies would be reluctant to speak up for fear of retaliation, loss of business, etc.  They need the ability to speak privately to each other to properly protect their safety.  If that means occasionally there is a bogus rumor about me being passed around, so be it as long as the ladies are keeping safe and feeling safe.

BTW this is NOT and should NOT be an us vs. them.  I have on occasion become quite concerned about one individual or another (both sides) relative to their being a whack job or real danger to others.  In those instances it is a guy I do share the info and the warning with ladies I know well enough to be taken seriously and have been known to pass along to a couple that I know will spread the word.  We should ALL be trying to keep each other safe.  

Great point 👍 ran out of rep points 

42 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

Simply treat the ladies well and do not worry about their "blacklist". 

5 minutes ago, CandiO said:

We need a well monitored EO Board. PLEASE.

Can’t give any more rep points but I agree 100%! 

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

Didn't you get to post about that publically on the forums. Now everyone can decide for themselves who to believe. The fact that you would turn a safety issue for the ladies into something about yourself, says all I need to know about you. Don't you get it??? If we are beat up, raped, or murdered, we dont get to see any of you. I'm sure that should get the point across since apparantly you only think about yourself. 

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

6 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Didn't you get to post about that publically on the forums. Now everyone can decide for themselves who to believe. The fact that you would turn a safety issue for the ladies into something about yourself, says all I need to know about you. Don't you get it??? If we are beat up, raped, or murdered, we dont get to see any of you. I'm sure that should get the point across since apparantly you only think about yourself. 

🙏🙌 thank you!!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

nt1iuZO.gif